Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL bitch in the gym looked to me to ask for help

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
She was going leg press and she looked like she was struggling. I was doing seared calf raises and had my AirPods in, I could see her look over out the corner of my eyes and say help me. Could barely hear her tho. I just kept going and she got it XD

lol at these hoes thinking I’d help them, fuck you lmaooo

She was going leg press and she looked like she was struggling. I was doing seared calf raises and had my AirPods in, I could see her look over out the corner of my eyes and say help me. Could barely hear her tho. I just kept going and she got it XD

No thanks, Just keep working out king, Hoes would want you genocided anyway

cant help them anyway, once she saw your face she would try to report you for muh sexual assault

No thanks, Just keep working out king, Hoes would want you genocided anyway
Trvth fuck her and all the other bitches
I don’t care what happens to them
cant help them anyway, once she saw your face she would try to report you for muh sexual assault
real
Had my hoodie up so she didn’t see my face properly

She’d rather be crushed than have me be close to her

King

If you approached her to offer help you would have likely ended up with a sexual harassment charge. Good call Buddy Boyo.

fakecel

Good you stood your ground, no pussy? No help.

Where was her man?

Based, be the perfect Machiavellian around snakes

Based :feelskek: but mogs me, i never had a woman talk to me in the gym not even for help. Probably cause im darkskinned

Because she required dire help and he was the only one there. If he helped her, then the foid would of moved on with her day like the bitch she is
brocel lacks nuance to recognize its tradition on this forum to call anyone a fakecel whenever a foid gives a pinch of attention to an incel, because its an internal joke that orbits the fundamental symptom of our struggle which is loneliness and lack of interest from foids. This way, when this word "fakcel" is used in sitution like this, we can see something called a juxtaposition.

An irony, where the incel is only seen when he is needed as otherwise he is nothing.