Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should I have tried to talk to this girl

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
In my Econ class I sat next to this girl and there was another girl a seat over. I noticed that the other girl stared at me when I sat down. And gave me frequent looks in the first couple minutes of class. I noticed she also would touch her hair and look over as well. And she leaned in on the seat while she was on her phone and glanced over at me.

Should I have tried to converse with her? I was very nervous and could barely give her a look.

:lul: humble bragging

I noticed that the other girl stared at me when I sat down.
Aww, not this guy I wanted Chad.

And gave me frequent looks in the first couple minutes of class.
Is he still here? Can't take it anymore

I noticed she also would touch her hair and look over as well. And she leaned in on the seat while she was on her phone and glanced over at me.
Checking my phone..... Nah Chad is not there either.
Should I have tried to converse with her? I was very nervous and could barely give her a look.
Sure, go for it!

Always try when you have the opportunity

Tales from the sewers of New Delhi.

Sure, go for it!
Take your pills mate
Always try when you have the opportunity
too late now, I’m home
Tales from the sewers of New Delhi.
IMG 4682

I noticed that the other girl stared at me when I sat down. And gave me frequent looks in the first couple minutes of class. I noticed she also would touch her hair and look over
ok chad

Tell me, your advice to approach foids, Chad.

He goes and tells them "suck my dick bitch" and it works 100% of the time
Probably, he is secretly sexhavers, fuck ton of foids every week, but not one, multiple time

Sure, go for it!
XD

from my experience those interactions always lead to her somehow sneaking in the conversation that she has a boyfriend

Yeah, try next time. There are reasons not to, but I think its at least worth it to try

from my experience those interactions always lead to her somehow sneaking in the conversation that she has a boyfriend
Same.

Grow up. If you're on this forum, its more than likely 99% over for you. Stop deluding yourself, esp if ur 18+

Just do it like me and gaslight yourself into thinking that every signal you get from foids is a product of your desperation and your schizophrenia

They usually don't tell me until I ask. I don't know if that's any better.

She probably looked to catch you looking and accuse you of molestation and get you kicked out because seeing you bothered her (and fixed hair as a bait or for a chad or because it was annoying her)

The worst she could say is "no."

In my Econ class I sat next to this girl and there was another girl a seat over. I noticed that the other girl stared at me when I sat down. And gave me frequent looks in the first couple minutes of class. I noticed she also would touch her hair and look over as well. And she leaned in on the seat while she was on her phone and glanced over at me.

is this serious?

Raus fakecel, just if a whore looks at you, you have nothing to do here.

Last edited: