Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee lil project in class with girls

20% - humblebragging
NevER began for femalereceivedattentioncels.

When I was in college, some foid literally was refusing to meet with me to do a project. We made the lowest progress and got the worst grade.

You are maybe a mentalcel or a good oofydooy
So I had a little project in class today with 3 girls and a guy.
We had to make a poster about a period in history.

Anyway I kinda lead the project with laying out the ideas and getting it started. We kinda fucked around too and the girls would giggle and smile a lot.

And HOLY FUCKKK dude I was standing next to 2 of the girls and was super close to them. I’d sometimes bend over slightly to get closer to them and they didn’t back away. And this girl was on her knees and I was standing next to her wigh my crotch close by.

She had a nice as fuck ass too, I almost grabbed it man it was so hard to resist.

I started drawing on the poster and another girl smiled and was like here lemme help and sat next to me. And I’d joke around with them and holy shit man it felt like high school.

What was the old account name?
OP keeps it secret even though it was pretty obvious the minute he joined up ngl. He might tell you if you ask though. :feelswhere:

OP keeps it secret even though it was pretty obvious the minute he joined up ngl. He might tell you if you ask though. :feelswhere:
I started lurking this forum in mid-late 2022, mostly between October-December of that year. Was he around back then?

Only new threads like this one will be warned sadly, he wasn't being warned for spamming these threads before so it'd be unfair to give him a perma over old threads. Honestly he's been called out on this since pretty much forever so I don't know why he wasn't getting hit with these percentages earlier. :feelscomfy:
This

That's Independence Square in Kiev, I used to walk past there every day.

Anyway, this is OP, who totally belongs on this forum:

9df3c2d905aa88f35417db8c44737ff5.jpg

So I had a little project in class today with 3 girls and a guy.
We had to make a poster about a period in history.

Anyway I kinda lead the project with laying out the ideas and getting it started. We kinda fucked around too and the girls would giggle and smile a lot.

And HOLY FUCKKK dude I was standing next to 2 of the girls and was super close to them. I’d sometimes bend over slightly to get closer to them and they didn’t back away. And this girl was on her knees and I was standing next to her wigh my crotch close by.

She had a nice as fuck ass too, I almost grabbed it man it was so hard to resist.

I started drawing on the poster and another girl smiled and was like here lemme help and sat next to me. And I’d joke around with them and holy shit man it felt like high school.
How old are you?

I agree but it’ll probably stay at 20% unfortunately

Fakecel for getting hella choosing signals tbh, do you even try asking girls out?

Seems like high school shit

No he's @Tiredpoorcel/@Rhaast
That’s @Rhaast u sure, cuz he talks similarly to Broly? He spoke in giga nt Zoomer slang and was a year older than me (20) so idk. It sounds more like Broly

That’s @Rhaast u sure, cuz he talks similarly to Broly? He spoke in giga nt Zoomer slang and was a year older than me (20) so idk. It sounds more like Broly
Yeah I'm trolling, he's actually @kanyepilled.

Fakecel for getting hella choosing signals tbh, do you even try asking girls out?
Never asked a girl out
larp
Seems like high school shit
im in college
wait a minute is this Broly???
No he's @Tiredpoorcel/@Rhaast
Yeah I'm trolling, he's actually @kanyepilled.
I can’t say
IMG 5725

Never asked a girl out
@LeFrenchCel Please ban this fakecel for his own good lmao. You're just a larping "incel", this video literally describes you OwariDa.

If you've never even tried and get indicators of interest you can't possibly know it's over. Leave this forum.

@LeFrenchCel Please ban this fakecel for his own good lmao. You're just a larping "incel", this video literally describes you OwariDa.
I’ve been in incel spaces for 4 years I’m not listening to a random nigga who knows nothing about my life

If you've never even tried and get indicators of interest you can't possibly know it's over. Leave this forum.

I do know it’s over
If I was destined for a girl it would have happened naturally already

He'll end up being banned at some point.
Trust the process.

I do know it’s over
If I was destined for a girl it would have happened naturally already
Are you fucking retarded? You're a man not a girl faggot. Foids will not ask you out themselves unless they are way below your tier or you're a chad. You're probably HTN judging from your interactions with girls, I've never even had ANYTHING like that. I've tried asking out 10+ in high school and got rejected every single time. You can't sit pretty waiting for a girl to come we're not foids.

I’ve been in incel spaces for 4 years I’m not listening to a random nigga who knows nothing about my life
Jfl at this HTN rotting on incel forums when he could've had 8 girlfriends by now.

Are you fucking retarded? You're a man not a girl faggot. Foids will not ask you out themselves unless they are way below your tier or you're a chad. You're probably HTN judging from your interactions with girls, I've never even had ANYTHING like that. I've tried asking out 10+ in high school and got rejected every single time. You can't sit pretty waiting for a girl to come we're not foids.
Womp womp lil nigga I’m still KHHV and girls don’t give a shit about me
Jfl at this HTN rotting on incel forums when he could've had 8 girlfriends by now.
lol lmao even
no, it would have happened already if it was going to
you’re Broly u fucking MTN curry.
who said I am

Womp womp lil nigga I’m still KHHV and girls don’t give a shit about me
You're making threads saying the opposite though :feelswhere:

Just ban this fucking fakecel

Wait he might already permabanned? 20% for one thread and 30% for the other does that equal permaban? I don't know how this system works. Shouldn't it add up to 100%
60-90% is temp 100% is perma

Shutup currynigger it’s obvious it’s u frauding paljeet.
He said his previous account was named after a strong db character that fights goku so yeah

He said his previous account was named after a strong db character that fights goku so yeah
Yes @Broly @OwariDa has been around for a while since 2021. Funny how a lot of these newer members probably haven’t seen that face reveal of his that gets spammed here

Yes @Broly @OwariDa has been around for a while since 2021. Funny how a lot of these newer members probably haven’t seen that face reveal of his that gets spammed here
I haven't. What does he look like?