Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Girl opened the door for me and I looked at her and kept walking down

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
Class ended and I went to the bathroom and was going down the stairs when I saw a girl was walking down and realized she was in my class.

These stairs are weird because they’re kinda blocked off by a separate door and if you’ve been in a college u probably know what I mean. Anyway she got to the 2nd floor and she opened the door and stood by it and looked towards me. I gave her a quick glance and continued to just keep going down.

Honestly that was weird as fuck. Walking through the door and holding it back for someone I understand but this bitch literally opened it and was like go on to me like what lol.

Bro she simped for you and you didn’t even need the door held :worryfeels: :chad:

That sounds awkward as fuck though lol

Now you gotta return the favor bro this is it you are gonna ascend

Bro she simped for you and you didn’t even need the door held :worryfeels: :chad:

That sounds awkward as fuck though lol
Yea I didn’t even need to go to that floor kek
Now you gotta return the favor bro this is it you are gonna ascend
nah lmao
Just some random shit that happened and never will again tbh

foid worshiping thread
mods ban this infiltrator

how tall are you and how ugly from 1/10

Class ended and I went to the bathroom and was going down the stairs when I saw a girl was walking down and realized she was in my class.

These stairs are weird because they’re kinda blocked off by a separate door and if you’ve been in a college u probably know what I mean. Anyway she got to the 2nd floor and she opened the door and stood by it and
looked towards me. I gave her a quick glance and continued to just keep going down.

Honestly that was weird as fuck. Walking through the door and holding it back for someone I understand but this bitch literally opened it and was like go on to me like what lol.
All I needed to read, fakecel.

That actually happened to me once but then I realized there was a taller better looking guy walking in right behind me

Around 5’9 and I’d say like a 5
you still better than most of us SEAmaxx you will ascend if you are white is even better if you are niggER you will have to go to curryland

These stairs are weird because they’re kinda blocked off by a separate door and if you’ve been in a college u probably know what I mean. Anyway she got to the 2nd floor and she opened the door and stood by it and looked towards me. I gave her a quick glance and continued to just keep going down.

Fakecel moment

All I needed to read, fakecel.
"Fakecel"
EzL1Vi1VIAQjG2V.jpg

She might've not be thinking what is she doing