Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Leanmaxxing + necktraining can ascend 50% of dudes here

Show us a before after of an incel that ascended following that.

I gymaxxed and stylemaxxed and still kept getting rejected.

Just they are too lazy and depressed to do the work
Neckmaxxing has it's downsides like obstructing your throat or something which can make it harder for you to breathe and likely cause sleep apnea, not sure if that's a good trade off.

Once a foid litteraly tell me (i was 14): "It is useless for you to do workout" I was quite muscular compared to the kid of my age and was playing soccer without a shirt. She cames next to the pitch, laugh and said that to me.:feelsaww:

It's dosn't work for trucels, those are the other 50% that belong here, I'm talking about the other 50% that are normies with looksmin due to bad habits

Once a foid litteraly tell me (i was 14): "It is useless for you to do workout" I was quite muscular compared to the kid of my age and was playing soccer without a shirt. She cames next to the pitch, laugh and said that to me.:feelsaww:
If you are genuinely a trucel i believe you

I have no fat to lose.

I was lean in my twenties but didn't get anywhere

How exactly will that help my recessed chin, my lack of zygos, my poor infraorbitals or my recessed brow ridge ?

I used to be lean and I didnt get laid so I no longer bother with being lean

Very good :feelsokman:

Then you just need to build muscle.

If you are of average height you have a chance to get out of here.
I've worked out for 4 years. I am below average height.

My jaw is narrow. I look like a giga truecel when I shave my facial hair even with fat cheeks + small mouth, if I leanmaxxed I would look even worse.

Did he ascend? He looks like a manlet to me but he had good face genes. Most incels have terrible face genes.

Did he ascend? He looks like a manlet to me but he had good face genes. Most incels have terrible face genes.
yes. He still had to SEAmaxx though

Never realised that .org leanmaxxing thread was from the same itsOver from here

Oh it's this guy. My plan is to follow his steps. I have already gymaxed and style maxed. I just need to save $5k and Asiamax.

Also

This guy would have a lot of women in my country, just because of his facial genes + eye color, I'm from Latam, you don't need to learn an illegible Asian language

Last edited:
show the pictures where he was sleeping with foids while "bloated" and fat, if you can't get anything when fat, lean isnt going to help you out. It will help your body health but that's about it.

Crazy he ascended 6 years ago and still lurks here

Also

This guy would have a lot of women in my country, just because of his facial genes + eye color, I'm from Latam, you don't need to learn an illegible Asian language
What is the best LATAM country to geomax? Was thinking Colombia and Peru.

What is the best LATAM country to geomax? Was thinking Colombia and Peru.
It depends on your race, the southern cone (Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and some parts of Brazil) have a higher percentage of white population, the rest of the countries have a majority of Amerindian or Amerindian + Negroid population.

It depends on your race, the southern cone (Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and some parts of Brazil) have a higher percentage of white population, the rest of the countries have a majority of Amerindian or Amerindian + Negroid population.
I am white but don't care about race as long as I ascend. I will try asia first then LATAM.

"Just hit the Gym bro"