Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Keep getting bonERs around foids lately

P

ParasiteToSociety

Taking a break from the forum
★★★★
I fap daily to try and tame my libido but it’s not enough, spring is starting and foids are starting to wear their revealing outfits which means Im going to get blue balled even more now. And when I feel it coming on I have to quickly get away from everyone and hide or pretend I’m tieing my shoe laces so I don’t look like a rapist.

damn the Lord gave u the libido of a dozen men but no means to unleash it. I've never gotten hard outside in my life.

damn the Lord gave u the libido of a dozen men but no means to unleash it. I've never gotten hard outside in my life.
yep, Being given a high libido and being forced into inceldom is one of the worst things you can experience. What a joke of a life.

What? I get hard all the time to foids in public. I also fuck my sex doll 3 times a day often. I fucked it 4x in a row 2 days ago and 3x today

What? I get hard all the time to foids in public. I also fuck my sex doll 3 times a day often. I fucked it 4x in a row 2 days ago and 3x today
Brutal, Im tempted to buy a sex doll but I’m too high inhib to do so. Are you still satisfied with your sex doll compared to the first day you received it?

Also Being touch starved is what leads to the public boners, it’s a daily reminder that reminds me that I am a losER.

Brutal, Im tempted to buy a sex doll but I’m too high inhib to do so. Are you still satisfied with your sex doll compared to the first day you received it?
Yeah, it’s good. If you have death grip, it takes a while for the doll to feel stimulating enough. It’s worth it. Don’t be high inhib.
Also Being touch starved is what leads to the public boners, it’s a daily reminder that reminds me that I am a losER.
Yep. It’s your body trying desperately to get female attention

Yeah, it’s good. If you have death grip, it takes a while for the doll to feel stimulating enough. It’s worth it. Don’t be high inhib.
Ah good to know, thanks.
Yep. It’s your body trying desperately to get female attention
Its funny that I know that it’s over and I’ve been wrote off by females but still my body doesn’t listen to me, it does it’s own thing :reeeeee:

Ah good to know, thanks.
It’s a good way to ease the sexual frustration. I hardly ever jerk off anymore and only use the doll
Its funny that I know that it’s over and I’ve been wrote off by females but still my body doesn’t listen to me, it does it’s own thing :reeeeee:
Can’t change what your body and natural desires need

foids in britain are so ugly they actively make it impossible to get a boner in public

Last edited:
ur low Inhibness is akin to mental illness :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Pretty much, lol. She has even seen me cleaning out the doll in the shower. I never let her know about .is though. That would be too much. I also went to the gym at 3:30 A.M. yesterday and went to bed at 8:00 A.M. just getting up right now at 3:00 P.M.

Pretty much, lol. She has even seen me cleaning out the doll in the shower. I never let her know about .is though. That would be too much. I also went to the gym at 3:30 A.M. yesterday and went to bed at 8:00 A.M. just getting up right now at 3:00 P.M.
I'd rather my mother know I hang out with permavirgins on .is than have her catch me with a fuck toy :feelsseriously:

I'd rather my mother know I hang out with permavirgins on .is than have her catch me with a fuck toy :feelsseriously:
My mother would rage so hard if she found my account here and all the blatant misogyny. She’s ok with the doll because she knows I need to cope

My mother would rage so hard if she found my account here and all the blatant misogyny. She’s ok with the doll because she knows I need to cope
I'm not gonna say more cuz i don't wanna disrespect ur mom.

How is that possible? I get hard all the time especially while checking out foids
I've become one with the blackpill and no longer yearn for women. Zero hope/will= no ogling and fantasizing= no hard-on. I never saw a point in getting horny for foids I have no chance with even while young.

I'm not gonna say more cuz i don't wanna disrespect ur mom.
Go ahead and say. I do not get offended easily bro. My mom, despite being good to me, hadn’t given my father a kiss or sex in 15 before he died, so as a man, I hold that against her

Do you imagine you are fucking a real foid when you fuck the doll? How are you able to get hard to a doll

I've become one with the blackpill and no longer yearn for women. Zero hope/will= no ogling and fantasizing= no hard-on. I never saw a point in getting horny for foids I have no chance with even while young.
It’s not a thing you choose. You see hot woman, your dick gets hard. Pure biological instinct you can’t stop when it happens

Go ahead and say. I do not get offended easily bro. My mom, despite being good to me, hadn’t given my father a kiss or sex in 15 before he died, so as a man, I hold that against her
well if she's ok with u having a sex doll in plain sight she's probably a whore. my mother would kick me out.

Do you imagine you are fucking a real foid when you fuck the doll? How are you able to get hard to a doll
I look at hot pics of women on my tablet or phone while fucking it and imagine it’s them I’m fucking

well if she's ok with u having a sex doll in plain sight she's probably a whore. my mother would kick me out.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I honestly don’t think so. If anything, she seems more asexual to me. She hadn’t fucked my gather in 15 years, which I despise, but he said after menopause she had no desire for sex anymore. Also, she could go on tinder right now and easily get another relationship or hookups but chooses not to. I genuinely think she just feels very bad for me not being able to get a gf and simply lets me cope however I can. She does get weirded out by the doll sometimes, indicating she isn’t a whore. It’s in my room too, a place nobody else really goes in other than the rare occasions she changes my bed sheets

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I honestly don’t think so. If anything, she seems more asexual to me. She hadn’t fucked my gather in 15 years, which I despise, but he said after menopause she had no desire for sex anymore. Also, she could go on tinder right now and easily get another relationship or hookups but chooses not to. I genuinely think she just feels very bad for me not being able to get a gf and simply lets me cope however I can. She does get weirded out by the doll sometimes, indicating she isn’t a whore. It’s in my room too, a place nobody else really goes in other than the rare occasions she changes my bed sheets
well it works in ur favor I suppose. even tho ur situation is still vomitfuel to me :feelscry:

I only can if I haven't masturbated in a while. Insane libido

I only can if I haven't masturbated in a while. Insane libido
I mean that's not entirely correct since it happened today and I masturbated the day before but it happens way less often.

You know how sleeping a lot will paradoxically make you sleepier than sleeping a normal amount? Maybe it's the same with sex drive. Maybe you should try not bashing the bishop for a few days and see if it helps. No guarantees though, just an idea.

You know how sleeping a lot will paradoxically make you sleepier than sleeping a normal amount? Maybe it's the same with sex drive. Maybe you should try not bashing the bishop for a few days and see if it helps. No guarantees though, just an idea.
ur correct. abstaining from all sexual things + intermittent fasting = getting neutered.

keep getting bored around foids lately

just go monk mode bro
i like to imagine goring the whores i see on the street, hope this helps