Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just turned 23

O

orchis

Adrift
-
I’m now a 23 yo KHHV.

Still subhuman
Still NEET
Still living with parents
Still posting here
Still no gf
Still no friends
Still no college degree
Still no drivers license

I’ve managed to completely LDAR my youth away. JFL at my failed existence. Why do I still live?

I wish you a happy birthday, despite everything. :feelscry:

yeah, better find something to do with friends or relatives because my life changed 0% between 23 and 30, getting a job and apartment is purely for your peace of mind and doesn't get you laid anymore

I'd kill to be 23 again now that I push towards 38. It would not change anything but the perspective was much more fresher. Now I feel like this :

Attachments

• JA5pZrxW_400x400.jpeg
    JA5pZrxW_400x400.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 7
Happy 23 and me!

happy b-day brocel

happy cake day! :soy::soy:

''happy'' birthday

I wish you a happy birthday, despite everything. :feelscry:
Happy B-Day hang in there man...
Happy 23 and me!
happy b-day brocel
happy cake day! :soy::soy:
''happy'' birthday
Thx brocels :feelsokman:
Wait till you turn 27
Dreading it.
I'd kill to be 23 again now that I push towards 38. It would not change anything but the perspective was much more fresher. Now I feel like this :
Brutal
yeah, better find something to do with friends or relatives because my life changed 0% between 23 and 30, getting a job and apartment is purely for your peace of mind and doesn't get you laid anymore
tbh I need to get my shit together

I’m now a 23 yo KHHV.

Still subhuman
Still NEET
Still posting here
Still no gf
Still no friends
Still no college degree
Still no drivers license

I’ve managed to completely LDAR my youth away. JFL at my failed existence. Why do I still live?

Still subhuman
Still posting here
Still no gf
Still no friends
Still no drivers license

happy birthday brocel, I wish you the best despite the misfortunes

I'm almost there too, the agepill is brutal.

I'm sorry :feelscry:

getting a job and apartment is purely for your peace of mind and doesn't get you laid anymore
literally this. As a wagecuck living in his appartment, I miss the time I was a NEET. At least, I had less normshit bs to deal with.

literally this. As a wagecuck living in his appartment, I miss the time I was a NEET. At least, I had less normshit bs to deal with.
with psycho parents it's the only way to truly relax tbh, great peace of mind especially at the end of the year when you don't visit anybody

It is suifuel wagecuck life soon

Jfl at being a wizard and having an anime avi on incels.co

truly over

Try 29 buddy boyo

Belated happy birthday bro.

wow, i'm pushing 30. i feel like my mental state gets progresively worse, but at an increasingly slower rate, but my libido is lower than 19-25 which is a blessing for someone who has no hope of getting any action. how has it been getting older for you?

wow, i'm pushing 30. i feel like my mental state gets progresively worse, but at an increasingly slower rate, but my libido is lower than 19-25 which is a blessing for someone who has no hope of getting any action. how has it been getting older for you?

It's like something that sneaks out without you fully realizing the weight of the time passing but very often you have lucid moments where you wonder how the fuck you are not 17/18 anymore. Sometimes I think it's a nightmare and when I wake up I will be young and full of hair again. It's like I am stuck in the 16-19 mental limbo since that is usually the time when humans discover sex and love. But I am not a human.

Plus once you are over 30 the timid voice inside your head that whispers that one day you'll find a girlfririend mutes for ever.

Normies would be saying shit like "make more of an effort" "get a plan and stop being lazy" but I know how hard it is being in that situation, you can't just change things or wave a magic wand so women suddenly like you.

I know the loneliness and sexually frustration, I ended up having to get help for severe anxiety and depression by 30. But taking pills and "just get out more" [what alone, doing what?] advice got me nowhere.

I hope things get better for you in the next few years anyway.

Agepill is always haunts you.

at least sleep is enjoyable.

I’m now a 23 yo KHHV.

Still subhuman
Still NEET
Still posting here
Still no gf
Still no friends
Still no college degree
Still no drivers license

That's all me, except I have a college degree and job

I’m now a 23 yo KHHV.

Still subhuman
Still NEET
Still posting here
Still no gf
Still no friends
Still no college degree
Still no drivers license

Bro, just moneymaxx and looksmaxx bro. Im so high IQ, i bet you didnt know you needed money and looks before.

I’m now a 23 yo KHHV.

Still subhuman
Still NEET
Still posting here
Still no gf
Still no friends
Still no college degree
Still no drivers license

Happy Birthday!

same except I'm almost 27 :feelsEhh: well I guess I do have a drivers license :feelzez:

Damn you agemog me. I'm turning 33 in about 2 months. Sigh once you hit that 30 mark, you feel as if your life has been completely wasted away.

It's like I am stuck in the 16-19 mental limbo since that is usually the time when humans discover sex and love. But I am not a human.

This sounds pretty accurate. I turned 20 at an undisclosed date this year, but mentally I feel like I'm stuck in middle school. Time is slipping away and I'm only feeling worse.

Plus once you are over 30 the timid voice inside your head that whispers that one day you'll find a girlfririend mutes for ever.
well, at least there is a silver lining. that voice in my head is pretty quiet, but whenever I excercise, write music, do well in work or school, I occasionally think: "maybe this is gonna be the ticket." all that brings is pain.

I’m now a 23 yo KHHV.

Still subhuman
Still NEET
Still posting here
Still no gf
Still no friends
Still no college degree
Still no drivers license

You interested in being a militarycel?
Also happy birthday

24 here, agepill is brutal. " " birthday.