Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just LOL @ the irony

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Fucking cuctears, explain me this...
Why have I never in my life been compimented on my looks even tho I am blond with blue eyes(isn't that's the most attractive feature? No because it's all about bones.) but instead I have been complimented on my personality million times? Isn't that ironic LOL? Just 1 week ago my cooworker told my mom that I am a good boy "for my age" and not a douchebag, that's 3rd time this 45 y o WOMAN compiments my PERSONALITY. Another 38 yo WOMAN also complimented my personality few months ago via my mom. In chidhood I had a friend who bullied a disabled kid in school, when we were outside once our neighbour grandma pointed her finger at us and said "you are a good boy"(pointing at me) and "you are a bad boy"(pointing at my friend). But at the end of the day my ex friend who bullied a kid in school has probably fucked over 50 women I am sure, and he gets this
Screenshot 20181025 071932
social treatment on his facebook photos meanwhile I get complimented on my personality and I get no action. So cucktears, how would you explain me getting compliments from WOMEN about my PERSONALITY and not a single time on my looks meanwhile my ex friend who bullied a disabled guy and got shat on his personality by older people gets laid?

didnt they also tell you to take a shower and clean your room?
bottom line is they dont give a fuck and dont want to face the reality of just how important attraction really is

@Weed I'm being crucified by low IQ "truecels," help me

Why have I never in my life been compimented on my looks even tho I am blond with blue eyes(isn't that's the most attractive feature? No because it's all about bones.) but instead I have been complimented on my personality million times? Isn't that ironic LOL? Just 1 week ago my cooworker told my mom that I am a good boy "for my age" and not a douchebag, that's 3rd time this 45 y o WOMAN compiments my PERSONALITY. Another 38 yo WOMAN also complimented my personality few months ago via my mom. In chidhood I had a friend who bullied a disabled kid in school, when we were outside once our neighbour grandma pointed her finger at us and said "you are a good boy"(pointing at me) and "you are a bad boy"(pointing at my friend). But at the end of the day my ex friend who bullied a kid in school has probably fucked over 50 women I am sure, and he gets thisView attachment 56279 social treatment on his facebook photos meanwhile I get complimented on my personality and I get no action. So cucktears, how would you explain me getting compliments from WOMEN about my PERSONALITY and not a single time on my looks meanwhile my ex friend who bullied a disabled guy and got shat on his personality by older people gets laid?
YOUR NAHT EHNTHAITLD TOO ANEETEENG

When a woman compliments your personality it means she sees betabux/good cuck potential in you.

@Weed I'm being crucified by low IQ "truecels," help me

Elab. Are they Chameleons?

Did either of you consider trying Just
bee-stock.jpg
ing _____?

Now, you might
bee_16x9_0.jpg
_________, but if you aren't Just
shutterstock_400553347.jpg
ing it, you're a clear volcel.

It will happen for you as soon as you let it. If it doesn't, you've failed in nebulous and esoteric but certainly real ways, merely
iStock-512596224-729x486.jpg
ing _________ and not taking the simple step of Just
bees1.jpg
ing.

Last edited:
its just my personality teehee im a good boy :p ofcourse I dont fuck around that means im not like those bad playboys, im a good guy :)

they want us to beat the shit out of them so they can get the double pleasure of being beat and seeing the guy being brought away in handcuffs, his entire rest of life made a million times worse. fuck these stupid fucking cunt whore skank bitches, anything you do is a win for them, there is only losing for us, if we sit back and don't do shit they win, if we do shit they still win. there is no answer. there is no out. the bottom of the barrel will always be the bottom. there is no grand incel revolution, there is not enough fucking low tier shit fucks to make anything happen, you need majority of people to be repulsive, majority of people are not fucking repulsive trash fucking autist cunt fucks

yes, it's 13k and some dylanlmao fag trying to bully me for not moving to SEA even though I'm not white.
LOL well damn sadly I am wagecucking right now. Dylan is a bit low IQ sometimes(only sometimes) but he is a kewl guy. 13k is just braindead.

LOL well damn sadly I am wagecucking right now. Dylan is a bit low IQ sometimes(only sometimes) but he is a kewl guy. 13k is just braindead.
dylanlmao sperged out on me much worse tbh. I had to block the idiot.

I have been complimented on my personality million times
as some other cel has pointed out, I believe it was @Insomniac possibly @itsogrecel confidence = personality = looks
The reason people compliment you on your personality is because you're good looking and a fakecel. There's more stigma attached to calling someone 'good looking' than there is to saying they have a 'good personality'. The former usually only happens to absolute Chads/Chadlites where as the latter is reserved for good looking high tier normies and Chadlites

as some other cel has pointed out, I believe it was @Insomniac possibly @itsogrecel confidence = personality = looks
The reason people compliment you on your personality is because you're good looking and a fakecel. There's more stigma attached to calling someone 'good looking' than there is to saying they have a 'good personality'. The former usually only happens to absolute Chads/Chadlites where as the latter is reserved for good looking high tier normies and Chadlites
Cope. Like I have said I have NEVER been complimented on my looks. That woman who complimented my personality said I look like my mom when me and my mom were standing next to each other and we both have recessed chin and maxilla. I am just a good boy therefore my 'personality' is good. That woman also likes to use the word "beautiful" a lot, she talks about her cats, previous cooworkers and she called them beautiful. If I was gl she would tell my mom "your son is beautiful". The previous cooworkers were chadlites with shit personality yet she still calls them good looking. If I was upper tier normie or chadlite I would receive at least 1 ioi or 1 compliment on my looks in 20 years of my life, don't you think so? If I was gl I would get at least 1 like on my facebook photo from non relatives and my mom. If I was gl I would receive random facebook invites from foids like my "friend" does.

Cope. Like I have said I have NEVER been complimented on my looks. That woman who complimented my personality said I look like my mom when me and my mom were standing next to each other and we both have recessed chin and maxilla. I am just a good boy therefore my 'personality' is good. That woman also likes to use the word "beautiful" a lot, she talks about her cats, previous cooworkers and she called them beautiful. If I was gl she would tell my mom "your son is beautiful". The previous cooworkers were chadlites with shit personality yet she still calls them good looking. If I was upper tier normie or chadlite I would receive at least 1 ioi or 1 compliment on my looks in 20 years of my life, don't you think so? If I was gl I would get at least 1 like on my facebook photo from non relatives and my mom. If I was gl I would receive random facebook invites from foids like my "friend" does.
Don't think so, no. I've not once been complimented on my "good personality" despite being able to make foids laugh at my jokes very easily. Ugly men don't receive compliments from foids. It's that simple

Don't think so, no. I've not once been complimented on my "good personality" despite being able to make foids laugh at my jokes very easily. Ugly men don't receive compliments from foids. It's that simple
I don't think getting complimented from borderline grannies on personality does not mean good looking. All compliments were either from grannies or borderline grannies. I guess you are also extroverted where as I am just quiet, introverted and I always say hello and help coworkers because good boy syndrome. I look low trust and she was probably surprised "wow this low trust looking guy is actually not an asshole".

I don't think getting complimented from borderline grannies on personality does not mean good looking. All compliments were either from grannies or borderline grannies. I guess you are also extroverted where as I am just quiet, introverted and I always say hello and help coworkers because good boy syndrome. I look low trust and she was probably surprised "wow this low trust looking guy is actually not an asshole".
Not extroverted. Introverted. Have zero friends irl. So you've never received a compliment from a foid your age is what you're telling me?

Why have I never in my life been compimented on my looks
Weed2
You literally get complimented all the time here. Hell, you somehow managed to lose your virginity despite never approaching a femoid in your life. You're making these threads at this point to troll

Not extroverted. Introverted. Have zero friends irl. So you've never received a compliment from a foid your age is what you're telling me?
How can you be introverted but make foids laugh? Kek and yes, but my point is that grannies wouldn't have high inhib to say " you have a beautiful son".
View attachment 56322You literally get complimented all the time here. Hell, you somehow managed to lose your virginity despite never approaching a femoid in your life. You're making these threads at this point to troll
That does not look like me.

8whakk3224601.png

Confidence = personality = looks

Stop larping here, Weed, you know you're average looking and have already ascended.

" bullies usually have a shitty life later on bro!"

" bullies usually grow up after high school bro xDD"

normies often believe in just world fallacy

Blond hair and blue eyes are not enough . look at my avatar 4 example lol.

sounds like you've been neglecting your personality muscles at the gym.

its just my personality teehee im a good boy :p ofcourse I dont fuck around that means im not like those bad playboys, im a good guy :)

they want us to beat the shit out of them so they can get the double pleasure of being beat and seeing the guy being brought away in handcuffs, his entire rest of life made a million times worse. fuck these stupid fucking cunt whore skank bitches, anything you do is a win for them, there is only losing for us, if we sit back and don't do shit they win, if we do shit they still win. there is no answer. there is no out. the bottom of the barrel will always be the bottom. there is no grand incel revolution, there is not enough fucking low tier shit fucks to make anything happen, you need majority of people to be repulsive, majority of people are not fucking repulsive trash fucking autist cunt fucks
Women rate 80% of men as below average.

There is certainly enough, but then men would have to face the shame of publically admitting to being incel and many don't have the balls for it.

Why have I never in my life been compimented on my looks even tho I am blond with blue eyes(isn't that's the most attractive feature? No because it's all about bones.) but instead I have been complimented on my personality million times? Isn't that ironic LOL? Just 1 week ago my cooworker told my mom that I am a good boy "for my age" and not a douchebag, that's 3rd time this 45 y o WOMAN compiments my PERSONALITY. Another 38 yo WOMAN also complimented my personality few months ago via my mom. In chidhood I had a friend who bullied a disabled kid in school, when we were outside once our neighbour grandma pointed her finger at us and said "you are a good boy"(pointing at me) and "you are a bad boy"(pointing at my friend). But at the end of the day my ex friend who bullied a kid in school has probably fucked over 50 women I am sure, and he gets thisView attachment 56279 social treatment on his facebook photos meanwhile I get complimented on my personality and I get no action. So cucktears, how would you explain me getting compliments from WOMEN about my PERSONALITY and not a single time on my looks meanwhile my ex friend who bullied a disabled guy and got shat on his personality by older people gets laid?
Nerdic cope, Med coloring is ideal

Such a superficial species.

According to some users on here, you've had non paid sex before. So wouldn't you consider that act in itself a compliment on your looks?