Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I Hope you guys will understand the irony

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★★
So there was this girl on ig that posted a photo of her big milky titty , and then she was very angry at people that pointed out how big her titty are.
Well I similar thing happened to me
I posted the photo of my dick on Reddit and damm all this people commenting :
wow that thing is huge
You can feed a village with that meat
I can see the snow on the top , how tall is it?
You have such a big cock!
It hurts me so much , this people are treating me like an object , I didn't ask to have such a gigantic cock
It's really terrible I am receiving all this comments saying that my cock is so gigantic and huge , I am start crying all this people are hurting me , people even called me an horse ....
I feel emotionally abused by this women I hope they understand this things are really bad to do . :(

I never understood that. Like if you really don't want someone pointing something out then don't post it. Like if u don't want someone Commenting on ur big titty than why post it?

I never understood that. Like if you really don't want someone pointing something out then don't post it. Like if u don't want someone Commenting on ur big titty than why post it?
They are for sure just not humble bragging about our her titty .:forcedsmile:

So there was this girl on ig that posted a photo of her big milky titty , and then she was very angry at people that pointed out how big her titty are.
Well I similar thing happened to me
I posted the photo of my dick on Reddit and damm all this people commenting :
wow that thing is huge
You can feed a village with that meat
I can see the snow on the top , how tall is it?
You have such a big cock!
It hurts me so much , this people are treating me like an object , I didn't ask to have such a gigantic cock
It's really terrible I am receiving all this comments saying that my cock is so gigantic and huge , I am start crying all this people are hurting me , people even called me an horse ....
I feel emotionally abused by this women I hope they understand this things are really bad to do . :(
It won't touch this by the way ....

They are for sure just not humble bragging about our her titty .:forcedsmile:
Definitely not. Tbh she probably just mad that subhumans are saying those things in her comments lol

Same with tallfags, they complain about people asking them if they play sports or have superhuman strength or hows the weather up there jfl. Like they are complimenting you, try being a shortcel for a day you won't.