Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

stepdad gets blackpilled

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
At dinner one time my mom said how she put a fake middle name on facebook so no one could find her but my stepdad said “yeah but i found you” and my mom said “i never wanted to be your friend tho” and my stepdad said some few copes like “yeah but you friended me back” and some other shit. And my mom said “i went with you cuz i had no choice”. and she had a serious expression too.

This bitch is just using him for money to be honest. She called him ugly behind his back before too like bitch your ugly too you’re 50 years old and you dated my ugly ass father too so cleary it’s your looksmatch. She now wants botox too look younger too lmfao. anyways i feel bad for my stepdad in a way. He isn’t even ugly just ur typical old ass normie

At dinner one time my mom said how she put a fake middle name on facebook so no one could find her but my stepdad said “yeah but i found you” and my mom said “i never wanted to be your friend tho” and my stepdad said some few copes like “yeah but you friended me back” and some other shit. And my mom said “i went with you cuz i had no choice”. and she had a serious expression too.

This bitch is just using him for money to be honest. She called him ugly behind his back before too like bitch your ugly too you’re 50 years old and you dated my ugly ass father too so cleary it’s your looksmatch. She now wants botox too look younger too lmfao. anyways i feel bad for my stepdad in a way. He isn’t even ugly just ur typical old ass normie
betabuxx deluxe

This bitch is just using him for money to be honest. She called him ugly behind his back before too like bitch your ugly too you’re 50 years old and you dated my ugly ass father too so cleary it’s your looksmatch. She now wants botox too look younger too lmfao
Average woman