Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I hate the fact that I am on this site

• Thread starter sinclair_silence
  • Start date
sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★★
How did I get here, I did everything right, I was a good kid, a good student, and now I'm here wasting time on this site. Very rarely, do I find anyone here I can actually have an intellectually-stimulating conversation with. It's always "muh foids" this and "muh jews" that. If I had more of a life I wouldn't be here. But I am a studycel with no social prospects. My one close friend is also studymaxx. I talk to my parents on the phone like a loser.

I’m sure we all.

Real. For me i tried to find a skill that has monetary value. And then moneymaxx. Also hit the gym for those big biceps nothing nicer than havinga big chest and biceps. I suck at relationships and no woman will ever find me attractive but i will have a Ferrari and a penthouse hopefully so its alright.

Then delete you account

being a good student won't do shit jfl my younger coworkers are all low iq ntfags and they get pussy weekly or have a gf

How did I get here, I did everything right, I was a good kid, a good student, and now I'm here wasting time on this site. Very rarely, do I find anyone here I can actually have an intellectually-stimulating conversation with. It's always "muh foids" this and "muh jews" that. If I had more of a life I wouldn't be here. But I am a studycel with no social prospects. My one close friend is also studymaxx. I talk to my parents on the phone like a loser.
Chink?

Then delete you account
I've thought about it, but it is helpful to have a venting place when things get extremely brutal. I might delete it eventually though for safety reasons. I always fear I might be discovered and canceled for having an account here.

being a good student won't do shit jfl my younger coworkers are all low iq ntfags and they get pussy weekly or have a gf
Imagine being trucel and asian and room temperature iq

Get used to it. Inceldom is a permanent state

My iq was tested to be 92 at 8 and for asians iq decreases 15 points after puberty and I’m hyper asian so it’s probably more so my iq’s probably around 75

Jfl u think being "good" is gonna get you foids you clearly are not black pilled

If you get lucky you can have that facade

but you’ll never be like an actual normie

Jfl u think being "good" is gonna get you foids you clearly are not black pilled
They dont care about good or bad just be white tall good looking

It's always the low-IQ brutes who get the most sex. Humans are just glorified apes. Even if you don't believe humans evolved from apes, we can still see animalistic brutishness favored in female sexual preferences.

I've thought about it, but it is helpful to have a venting place when things get extremely brutal. I might delete it eventually though for safety reasons. I always fear I might be discovered and canceled for having an account here.
canceled by who? you said u have no social prospects unless ur talking about ur "close friend"

I am not Asian, I'm a bizarre breed of ethnicities far too specific to share here. However there are certain aspects of my personality and lifestyle that are very "Asian" and I find myself drawn to Asian women for dating (if I could date, that is).

intelectually stimulating is a myth, what could have been said has been already said

canceled by who? you said u have no social prospects unless ur talking about ur "close friend"
I'm at the university, and if I was taken out by the admin, it would be over for my STEMcel career. My academics give me meaning, something to strive for, and if that is taken away I will have to kill myself because there would literally be no point to my existence.

I am not Asian, I'm a bizarre breed of ethnicities far too specific to share here. However there are certain aspects of my personality and lifestyle that are very "Asian" and I find myself drawn to Asian women for dating (if I could date, that is).
Yeah thats a major failio. Loud outgoing hyper nt personalities are what you want nowdays not the timid chinky obedient ones. In a way modern society is going back to hunter gatherer times where only the best looking fittest and strongest men reproduced

Yeah thats a major failio. Loud outgoing hyper nt personalities are what you want nowdays not the timid chinky obedient ones. In a way modern society is going back to hunter gatherer times where only the best looking fittest and strongest men reproduced
Yeah I don't have that kind of personality—it still stresses me out to go to the university dining hall because of how loud it is and there are always big groups of people eating and screaming together. The few times I have eaten in groups it was very over-stimulating, I can't follow everyone shouting at the same time so I just don't talk.

Yeah I don't have that kind of personality—it still stresses me out to go to the university dining hall because of how loud it is and there are always big groups of people eating and screaming together. The few times I have eaten in groups it was very over-stimulating, I can't follow everyone shouting at the same time so I just don't talk.
Autism?

I know sensory problems is part of autism

Indeed we think we are advancing as a society but we are in fact regressing. Because we do not care about the issues of men anymore, as a collective society. This is unsustainable. Something will have to give eventually. It would be amazing to go to a less-advanced place like Central Asia, settle down with a nice Kyrgyz girl and breed her in our yurt on the steppe:owo: Our children will grow up running in playing in the pristine nature while we herd goats or sheep for a living. It's so idyllic I could cry.

Indeed we think we are advancing as a society but we are in fact regressing. Because we do not care about the issues of men anymore, as a collective society. This is unsustainable. Something will have to give eventually. It would be amazing to go to a less-advanced place like Central Asia, settle down with a nice Kyrgyz girl and breed her in our yurt on the steppe:owo: Our children will grow up running in playing the pristine nature while we herd goats or sheep for a living. It's so idyllic I want to cry.
Internet is everywhere girls everywhere have higher standards for looks now without arranged marriage and family power

Internet is everywhere girls everywhere have higher standards for looks now without arranged marriage and family power
I've heard about the custom of bride-kidnapping in Kyrgyzstan, but that's only a tradition isn't it? You can't actually just take a girl right?

We need to look into Central Asia-maxxing. SEA-maxxing is problematic because a lot of the girls in places like Thailand or Philippines are major hoes. Central Asia girls like Kyrgyz or Kazakh are very beautiful and have more self-worth, at least in the countryside. Maybe in the big cities they hoe just as much? I don't know, I need to learn more about the region.

It’s because of whites and capitalism

How did I get here, I did everything right, I was a good kid, a good student, and now I'm here wasting time on this site.
There's nothing you could've done differently my friend. I have asked myself those exact same questions time and time again but then one day, I realize the world is like a neglectful parent that is never satisfied no matter what their child does and that this world favor those who do evil not good.

it's not your fault that this joke of a society don't appreciate good and honest people like you and myself, so shame on them and fuck this world they can have it!

Posts298

You "never have stimulating conversations" because you barely ever post bro.

And your life would be even worse without this site.