Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why does the depression get so bad on the weekends?

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★★
Unbelievable how bad it gets in the first start of a break. I have a week break from school and the depression really is hitting hard.

At least in class, I can talk to the guy next to me. Here, it’s just pure loneliness. I genuinely just want a friend on my frequency. I don’t care even about my inceldom anymore.

Attractive people have sex on weekends and you're not.

Raise your testosterone it acts as an antidepressant plus really improves life quality thats what im doing

On weekdays you cope by telling yourself that you're "resting".
On weekends you wake up and you rot

Yeah I find weekends boring because most things I do are either constructive or going to shops. So... both are hard to do on a Sunday for example.

There was a meme about this where a stock market trader on the weekends is bored and lonely, because his whole life often revolves around the market. Or at the very least he's hopelessly addicted, lol

The weekends are just reminder to me how fucked up i am socially and mentally,and there is not going back

Cannot relate it's much better being inside enjoying my copes in peace than wageslaving and being tormented by normie sexhavers and moggers.

Yeah I find weekends boring because most things I do are either constructive or going to shops. So... both are hard to do on a Sunday for example.

There was a meme about this where a stock market trader on the weekends is bored and lonely, because his whole life often revolves around the market. Or at the very least he's hopelessly addicted, lol
IMG 4570
IMG 4568
IMG 4569

Cannot relate it's much better being inside enjoying my copes in peace than wageslaving and being tormented by normie sexhavers and moggers.
The reason its so hard for me rn is my copes ran out of fuel. I just dont enjoy anymore so all I do is doomscroll and contemplate the life mogging that happens on instagram

Unbelievable how bad it gets in the first start of a break. I have a week break from school and the depression really is hitting hard.

At least in class, I can talk to the guy next to me. Here, it’s just pure loneliness. I genuinely just want a friend on my frequency. I don’t care even about my inceldom anymore.
All the normies and chads are partying while we rot here

The reason its so hard for me rn is my copes ran out of fuel. I just dont enjoy anymore so all I do is doomscroll and contemplate the life mogging that happens on instagram
Scroll on here instead we don’t lifemog nobody

Depression is low iq trait. I was never depressed in my life. I don't have time to feel miserable

Depression is low iq trait. I was never depressed in my life. I don't have time to feel miserable
The complete opposite, the more you hard press your neurons my jite, the likely chance of you getting depressed increases any% no refunds. Enjoy your Misery. ( Make it all sound poética, not just talkin to walks freaking aspIER in the Dread of this mess )

Your crush is literally getting her holes fucked out by Chad in weekends while we rot

I have to do shit for my parents like take them grocery shopping and taking them on nature walks. I hate going out and also it just makes me feel like a child since I still do the same things on weekends that I did 10 years ago (while most people are at going out on dates or out with friends). At least when working I feel somewhat like an adult.

Nah! Monday is hell.

cuz you know everyone else is enjoying themselves, having people to hang with and text with meanwhile we rot and suffer all day by ourselves just staring at the wall

It's because normal people are going out, having sex, having social lives, especially the foids, while you're rotting at home (through no fault of your own). So you feel bad for having your life wasted.

More time to think, when you are free and not occupied.

I still do the same things on weekends that I did 10 years ago (while most people are at going out on dates or out with friends). At least when working I feel somewhat like an adult.
This is probably it. I feel like things are different since Im progressing when I go to class as an adult. On the weekends like right now, I’m not doing anything

The complete opposite, the more you hard press your neurons my jite, the likely chance of you getting depressed increases any% no refunds. Enjoy your Misery. ( Make it all sound poética, not just talkin to walks freaking aspIER in the Dread of this mess )

I get the point of depression, in my case I have chronical "depression" (as in, if I didn't distract myself I would be sad and miserable all the time)
There is plenty of things in my life that should make me feel depressed. But I'm just so focused on my copes that I am never left alone with my thoughts to think about sad shit. In my opinion, if you feel depressed about something you can't change (in my case my loneliness and uglyness and trucel traits), just distract yourself and find hobbies that take away all your brain capacity.