Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Daily reminder that this type of group exists on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
  • Fakecels(chameleons): Fakecels who hide being fakecels by calling out others therefore they give off the illusion that they are incels' justice warriors.

yes we know you are one, no need to make a thread about it

I saw your pic bro

:chad:

I sure do wonder who is behind this post...
Weed2
Weed DM 3
Weed DM 1
Weed DM 2

Who could it possibly be...

tbh if weed is allowed here @itsOVER should be allowed back in too, the moderation here is so inconsistent

It's a real injustice :feelsbaton:

Ok OP, we get it you are a chad...

PSLi is prone to the very social dynamics we criticize (halo effect, groupthink, crabs in a bucket, projection)

tbh if weed is allowed here @itsOVER should be allowed back in too, the moderation here is so inconsistent

T B H. whogivesafucc makes weed look like meeks yet the former gets permabanned the instant he reveals his pic.

There is a spy within our midst!

I don't consider a "fakecel" to be someone who's mildly attractive or whatever petty bullshit, I consider fakecel to be someone who isn't even a virgin/incel/blackpillednormie AT ALL and is only claiming to be incel for nefarious reasons.

My personal theory is that there are kiwifarmers/EDiots/lolcows/inceltears who larp as incel and then use it as an excuse to hassle others for not being incel enough, knowing they arent breaking any rules and can freely sow discontent and try to get people banned, they would do this on wizardchan a lot and I no longer use that site because of it.

I don't consider a "fakecel" to be someone who's mildly attractive or whatever petty bullshit, I consider fakecel to be someone who isn't even a virgin/incel/blackpillednormie AT ALL and is only claiming to be incel for nefarious reasons.

My personal theory is that there are kiwifarmers/EDiots/lolcows/inceltears who larp as incel and then use it as an excuse to hassle others for not being incel enough, knowing they arent breaking any rules and can freely sow discontent and try to get people banned, they would do this on wizardchan a lot and I no longer use that site because of it.
my thoughts exactly

T B H. whogivesafucc makes weed look like meeks yet the former gets permabanned the instant he reveals his pic.
whogivesafucc had his pics up for a long time before he got banned

Take the chameleonpill

Their all around us

i fucking love shit stirring threads like these

pot calling the kettle black

found the fakecel you guys
S7kugdi436d11

Just stop, youre going to get banned weed. There are old pics of you... and nothing you can write will contradict those. Until you post current "100% legit" photos of your face, there is no human way to disprove the old "fake" ones.

I'm a virgin who's involuntarily celibate. Cope.

Yeah, as long as you keep loosing fat and NTmaxxing and at least try to move to a better city to get a gf, i think youre legit dude. Love ur vids btw, you must teach us how to NTmaxx.

>get called attractive by incels
>get called good looking by older males (40 ish)
>get called handsome by older women (friends mums)
>get called jacked by men 25 or over
>get called weird by females my age
Why does it have to be this way

>ask a group of feminists who's more oppressed
>shitstorm ensues

>ask a group of nazis who's more white
>shitstorm ensues

>ask a group of incels who's actually an incel
>?????

Y'all need to take a shower & wash this negativity right out of your hair. Sweetie.
Jk.

Jfl if youre not calling out LARPers in 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.