Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just finished making this Alek Minassian mosaic, from the faces of every Incel (and wannabe's) Mass Killer from the 1900's - Present Day.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

Click the link above for the Ultra HD Version.

This is the low quality version:

DRzdNSQ

I'm not too happy with it so I may spend more time making another one, this was a bit rushed. Also i've never mentioned this before (not sure why tbh?) but I only have limited sight in my left eye due to falling into the corner of a table in a pub smoking garden 2 years ago, so it was really straining doing this one. Hence why it's not quite to my liking.

Included some other celbros as I updated my "Hall of Badasses" folder. They are as follows:

Trevor Heitmann
John Odgren
Brian Clyde
Nicky Reilly
Joshua O'Connor
Seth Tricky
Andrew Golden
Mitchell Johnson
T.J Soloman JR
Will Cornick
Dylan Jarrell
Victor Cordova JR
Ricardo Lopez
Liam lyburd
Damon Smith
Kyle Davies

Links to my previous mosaics:

Last edited:
You use a program right? Because if this was by hand id want to die making these

So you use a picture of someone, then upload as many other pictures of celbros as you can and the software automatically makes the mosaic?

By the way, who is that incel in your avatar?

It's beautiful, well done

You use a program right? Because if this was by hand id want to die making these
So you use a picture of someone, then upload as many other pictures of celbros as you can and the software automatically makes the mosaic?

By the way, who is that incel in your avatar?

It's like 3 apps and an online tool, all combined they come with this end result. Time consuming as fuck, mainly because I'm using a nearly 7 year old smartphone and a £40 tablet. Luckily I'm in rehab at the moment so I have nothing but time on my hands, and it passes the time.

That Truecel in my avi is from a Youtube channel, he's a deluded Bluepilled cuck.

He's crying in this video, it's pathetic.

It's like 3 apps and an online tool, all combined they come with this end result. Time consuming as fuck, mainly because I'm using a nearly 7 year old smartphone and a £40 tablet. Luckily I'm in rehab at the moment so I have nothing but time on my hands, and it passes the time.

That Truecel in my avi is from a Youtube channel, he's a deluded Bluepilled cuck.

Damn, you need at least a laptop and some okay headphone to cope. BRUTAL. I couldn't imagine doing anything like that on a touch screen device.

That truecel is pathetic, he is crying about shit that doesn't matter. The only tears a man should shed are BlackPill tears, manly Fist of The North Star style tears when incels are going ER. (in Fist of The North Star)

I don't get how so many guys don't get that they will be mocked if they show their subhuman faces on internet, same happened with stblackopscel. How deluded u need to be to put ur fucking face as ur profile picture when ur a 0/10 subhuman. I still feel bad for them tho

Damn, you need at least a laptop and some okay headphone to cope. BRUTAL. I couldn't imagine doing anything like that on a touch screen device.

That truecel is pathetic, he is crying about shit that doesn't matter. The only tears a man should shed are BlackPill tears, manly Fist of The North Star style tears when incels are going ER. (in Fist of The North Star)

It's painstaking and requires a hell of alot of patience, but also rewarding in the finish. And yes, he is beyond hope.

It's beautiful, well done

Thanks bro. As I say, my eye started to really play up so I rushed the van logo and it looks a bit botched. So I still may make another one.
Good job bro, you have talent. Won't make any pussy wet though.
Pussy would be wasted on me now anyway bro. I'm an Oldcel, plus years of alcohol and drug abuse and my illnesses have rendered me completely impotent and my sex drive is zero. Plus even if I was fit and GigaChad, I have a one inch micropenis which I can't even wank properly with so pentetration is definately impossible.

I don't get how so many guys don't get that they will be mocked if they show their subhuman faces on internet, same happened with stblackopscel. How deluded u need to be to put ur fucking face as ur profile picture when ur a 0/10 subhuman. I still feel bad for them tho
I've wondered this myself tbh, and once your face is out there it's too late to close Pandora's Box.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back