Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A mosaic I made of St. BlackOps2Cel, made with the faces of every Incel mass killer (and failed mass killers ) from 1900's to present day.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Made with the faces of the fallen. It's high quality so you can zoom right in, obviously I repeated the images as there hasn't been enough Incel mass killings (yet) to make the mosaic entirely from one single picture of each Incel mass killer.

It's made from the faces of 143 Incel mass killers and failed ones (Alex Hirbal, Frank Yeager, Ben Monyihan etc...) who's plans were foiled or they didn't get any kills, just injuries.

Here is a low quality version of it for those with a slow connection. Download the 8mb attachment if you want the HD image which is much better quality.
Screenshot 2020 01 07 03 03 55 1

Below us an example of the quality of the HD image zoomed in:
Screenshot 2020 01 07 03 14 00 1

Attachments

• digital-16_16.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Why can’t the page ever be found :feelsohgod:

Unironically the most magnificent pic I will ever live to see with my own eyes. Well done OP.

this is the most beautiful thing i have ever seen :feelsohh:

cool I suppose

View attachment 186454

Made with the faces of the fallen. It's high quality so you can zoom right in, obviously I repeated the images as there hasn't been enough Incel mass killings (yet) to make the mosaic entirely from one single picture of each Incel mass killer.

It's made from the faces of 143 Incel mass killers and failed ones (Alex Hirbal, Frank Yeager, Ben Monyihan etc...) who's plans were foiled or they didn't get any kills, just injuries.

Here is a low quality version of it for those with a slow connection. Download the 8mb attachment if you want the HD image which is much better quality.
View attachment 186461
words would fail describe the beauty of this masterpiece...

can i use it as an avi?

actually never mind,it doesnt work:feelscry:

Last edited:
Cheers bro. Go for it. Might wanna use the low quality version though as the HD version is 8mb in size and would be far too big.

Last edited:
Quite impressive. How did you make this though?

just beautiful *___*
good job, man...you're very talented
and yeah... how did you make this?

The majority of those dude doesn't go above a 5, they were the OG's (original gentlements)

Lmao holy shit this is legendary :feelskek:. Nice work.

incredibly based, this should be hung in the louvre

This is beautiful, but a lot of these guys aren't incels.

This is beautiful, but a lot of these guys aren't incels.

Cheers comrade.Well Paddock was betabuxxing some old Noodlewhore but the majority were Incel, and Sodini went 19 years Truecel which is why he blitzed a foid yoga class. Throw me some names bro.

After seeing this I'm no longer suicidal. It reminded me there is beauty in the world

It is such a beautiful piece of art that IM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

this should grace every wall and museum beautiful work.

But... Where's ER

Based and high IQ artistcel

The Da Vinci of incels.

Now this is what's called a high effort post

But... Where's ER
BANG!! I was WAITING for this bro lol!! :lul::feelskek:

Work from right to left. 15 across, 10 down. There's more, but I recorded those coordinates in my head.

I'm glad you bro's appreciate the work and effort :yes:

I'm currently finishing an E.R mosaic, so be on the lookout for a thread about it soon guy's.

Thanks again :feelsokman::dab:

BANG!! I was WAITING for this bro lol!! :lul::feelskek:

Work from right to left. 15 across, 10 down. There's more, but I recorded those coordinates in my head.

I'm glad you bro's appreciate the work and effort :yes:

I'm currently finishing an E.R mosaic, so be on the lookout for a thread about it soon guy's.

Thanks again :feelsokman::dab:
Good job bro

Some of them arent even incels with these good looking chadlite faces.

Some of them arent even incels with these good looking chadlite faces.

I agree, surprising with some of them, on looks anyway. Though they all have the loner, autistcel, friendless, grudgece traits. Some more than others, and share the one common and most important trait to be in the mural that we all share = Incel (or in some cases, Forever Alone for decades. Or betabuxxing some ugly old landwhale/noodlewhore etc because they'd rather this than dying a virgin/Incel.).

Quite impressive. How did you make this though?

A myriad of apps helped in the creation and organisation, mostly because I couldn't "find" just one app that would do everything on it's own, which was fucking painful and frustrating. I found alot of apps that "promised" unlimited photos allowed to be added, only to waste my time downloading DOZENS of these pieces of shit apps which allowed maybe a 25 photo limit (even if you pay, just a rubbish app) and finding out it was blatent lies and false advertising.

I've finally, through the course of a couple of months of hours of painstaking internet research and wasting time downloading about 40+ different shoddy "kids style" photo collage apps, by using an emulator on my £40 tablet to run Windows XP, and my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone, found about 3 apps and an online tool that, combined, come up with this end result[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back