Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just finished making this Elliot Rodger mosaic, from the faces of every Incel (and wannabe's) Mass Killer from the 1900's - Present Day.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Screenshot 2020 01 07 16 58 55 1

Again, like the St. BlackOps2Cel mosaic I posted up yesterday, the attached file is much bigger and much better quality than this "big" preview picture here.

I think I need to rest my eyes now lol.

EDIT: I've attached a non HD version by mistake, will sort it out later.

Attachments

• digital-12_16.jpg
    6.7 MB · Views: 100
Last edited:
absolutely magnificent! Can't find pekka or VR, if u ever make another one id recommend adding them tbhngl

I see McVeigh, based.

absolutely magnificent! Can't find pekka or VR, if u ever make another one id recommend adding them tbhngl
Pekka is in there. V.R?? Can you elaborate bro? The hard work is done, I can easily edit the project now it's saved.

So much basedness in just one picture, good job!

the eric harris copycat in crimea https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=crimea+shooting
know he had no friends and inceldom played a part of why he did it
I remember this, for some reason he didn't stick in my head, I'll update it and stick him in. Cheers for pointing this out, I need to expand my horizons outside of N.A and Western Europe when it comes to Incel Mass Killings. I'll get around to it, little else to do in rehab tbh.

I only just read about Mr. Anime and the Bever Brothers recently, both are in there.

LMAO!

Now see?

THIS is exactly the kind of entertaining shit that makes you my overall favorite poster on the site outherebrothers.

Liar you just put everything on like 25% in photoshop and then put er in the background still fire tho

I'm guessing VR is considered a wannabe as he had a gf before. Says it on his wikipedia page.

I'm guessing VR is considered a wannabe as he had a gf before. Says it on his wikipedia page.
This. See I heard of him, and fucking A++++++ kill count, but there must be a reason he isn't here. And THAT is normally it.

Well I class "wannabes" as guy's who's plans were foiled and they got banged up (eg: Frank Yeager, Christoper Cleary) or all injuries but no fatalities (eg: Alex Hirbal, Ben Monyihan). I don't include guy's who were in relationships at the time of the event, unless they were cucked by their foid and went E.R in response. I do include guy's who have had dry spells lasting decades and snapped (George Sodini) or blatent guy's that are betabuxxing old, ugly harradons because they can't get anyone else and figured "Better that than die an Oldcel" (Stephen Paddock).

Liar you just put everything on like 25% in photoshop and then put er in the background still fire tho
I wish I could use Photoshop lol (didn't know it was still going?), I don't like Adobe and also it seems like you need a Masters to work that Photoshop shit. They aint ghosted on or superimposed. A myriad of apps helped in the creation and organisation, mostly because I couldn't "find" just one app that would do everything on it's own, which was fucking painful and frustrating. I found alot of apps that "promised" unlimited photos allowed to be added, only to waste my time downloading DOZENS of these pieces of shit apps which allowed maybe a 25 photo limit (even if you pay, just a rubbish app) and finding out it was blatent lies and false advertising.

I've finally, through the course of a couple of months of hours of painstaking internet research and wasting time downloading about 40+ different shoddy "kids style" photo collage apps, by using an emulator on my £40 tablet to run Windows XP, and my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone, found about 3 apps and an online tool that, combined, come up with this end result.

Worth it in the end :):cool: Much like my research into Christopher Swanson back along (R.I.P), I started off with ZERO and finally got there in the end somehow. I never give up, and feel all the more rewarded in the end :feelsokman: Good job I'm in rehab with fuck all else to do for the next couple of months lol.

Cheers.

P.S: St. Yogacel (Scott Beirele) or St. ChadSlayercel (Tristan Terrell) will be next I think.

I see @Edmund_Kemper.

View attachment 186712

Again, like the St. BlackOps2Cel mosaic I posted up yesterday, the attached file is much bigger and much better quality than this "big" preview picture here.

Massive Fucking Cope and gaypilled

Just take the GayPill BrO

damn man this is insane

Supreme talented gentleman!

This. See I heard of him, and fucking A++++++ kill count, but there must be a reason he isn't here. And THAT is normally it.

Well I class "wannabes" as guy's who's plans were foiled and they got banged up (eg: Frank Yeager, Christoper Cleary) or all injuries but no fatalities (eg: Alex Hirbal, Ben Monyihan). I don't include guy's who were in relationships at the time of the event, unless they were cucked by their foid and went E.R in response. I do include guy's who have had dry spells lasting decades and snapped (George Sodini) or blatent guy's that are betabuxxing old, ugly harradons because they can't get anyone else and figured "Better that than die an Oldcel" (Stephen Paddock).

I wish I could use Photoshop lol (didn't know it was still going?), I don't like Adobe and also it seems like you need a Masters to work that Photoshop shit. They aint ghosted on or superimposed. A myriad of apps helped in the creation and organisation, mostly because I couldn't "find" just one app that would do everything on it's own, which was fucking painful and frustrating. I found alot of apps that "promised" unlimited photos allowed to be added, only to waste my time downloading DOZENS of these pieces of shit apps which allowed maybe a 25 photo limit (even if you pay, just a rubbish app) and finding out it was blatent lies and false advertising.

I've finally, through the course of a couple of months of hours of painstaking internet research and wasting time downloading about 40+ different shoddy "kids style" photo collage apps, by using an emulator on my £40 tablet to run Windows XP, and my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone, found about 3 apps and an online tool that, combined, come up with this end result.

Worth it in the end :):cool: Much like my research into Christopher Swanson back along (R.I.P), I started off with ZERO and finally got there in the end somehow. I never give up, and feel all the more rewarded in the end :feelsokman: Good job I'm in rehab with fuck all else to do for the next couple of months lol.

Cheers.

P.S: St. Yogacel (Scott Beirele) or St. ChadSlayercel (Tristan Terrell) will be next I think.
Any chance you will do the one man army in the future?

This is actually really badass.

This deserves to be painted on the side of a large building.

you used the wrong picture

D9ObpYDXUAAnAfJ.jpg:large

based af, man

This is actually really badass.

This deserves to be painted on the side of a large building.
Lol, Imagine them popping up all over the world like Banksy murals. "Over there we have St. Yogacel boulevard, just up from that is Marc Lepine avenue" :feelskek: :lul:

Great work. So much basedness in one picture

LMAO!

Now see?

THIS is exactly the kind of entertaining shit that makes you my overall favorite poster on the site outherebrothers.

He paid the price of the stupidity of his father.

Cheers bro. I live to give lol :cool: :dab: Here is the HD version of the mural which I meant to upload in the first place. I have put that 11 year old Mexican school shooter who went E.R yesterday (St. Youngcel) in there too.

Attachments

• digital-12_16.jpg
    9.6 MB · Views: 13
Cool I see andrew kehoe first ever school killer with the use of a bomb in 1927

He sacrifised his life for us brothers :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :incel: :f::f::f:

LMAO!

Now see?

He paid the price of the stupidity of his father.

Cheers bro. I live to give lol :cool: :dab: Here is the HD version of the mural which I meant to upload in the first place. I have put that 11 year old Mexican school shooter who went E.R yesterday (St. Youngcel) in there too.
Cool I see andrew kehoe first ever school killer with the use of a bomb in 1927
THE ORIGINAL, standard-setting, enigmatic Trailblazer who started the ball-rolling and created the blueprint that every Incel Mass Killer follows to this day.

View attachment 186712

I dont see George Hennard however, the guy who committed that Lubys shooting in a restaurant in Texas in 1991 he sure hated women

wait what

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back