Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just finished making this Scott Beierle (St. Yogacel) mosaic, from the faces of every Incel (and wannabe's) Mass Killer from the 1900's - Present Day.

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
UzRhUjP

Same format as Elliot Rodger and St. BlackOps2Cel mosaic. A few more CelBro's were added:

Zachory Jolliff
Alexander Stavropulos
Prosenjit Poddar
Trevor Heitmann
Joseph "Colt" Todd

Last edited:
Alek Minassian next?

So who has been done so far? A list? And I'd like to see Cho next. He was the best ER of them all.

Can you do Marc LePine with a verticle third eye and double angel wings holding a flaming scimitar?

Damn, impressive.

Holy shit nice work

Would make a puzzle of it.

How do you do that?
Bit of a pain in the ass to be honest, as I'm currently in rehab I literally only have a 6 year old smartphone and a £40 tablet, but thankfully I have plenty of time on my hands.

Afters many, many hours of searching and downloadong literally DOZENS of apps I finally cobbled together a way by using an emulator on my £40 tablet to run Windows XP, and my 6 year old smart phone, found about 3 apps and an online tool that, combined, come up with this end result
Alek Minassian next?
Ain't decided bro tbh, I'm thinking of symbolically incorporating a white transit van in there when I do his.

Cheers for adding these in the thread, I was gonna do this but you beat me to it :feelsYall:

Last edited:
Extreme autisticcel tbh

The silver shroud
IMG 20200113 231902

Who this? A video game character?
Yes, it was recommended by @Napoleon de Geso to do the evil that he has done, the silver shroud has preferences for 14 year old lolis :feelskek:

Yes, it was recommended by @Napoleon de Geso to do the evil that he has done, the silver shroud has preferences for 14 year old lolis :feelskek:
Perhaps I'll do a mosaic of him one day :feelskek:

Did u ever see Napoleon de Geso, he's a chad lite
Nah, what's a Chadlite doing on an Incel forum lol? :rolleyes: All I know is alot of his posts are quite out there and eccentric.

Nah, what's a Chadlite doing on an Incel forum lol? :rolleyes: All I know is alot of his posts are quite out there and eccentric.
He has very high standards and swipes right on less than 0.5 percent of foids on tinder

He has very high standards and swipes right on less than 0.5 percent of foids on tinder
St. Yogacel's mother said the same about him, he wasn't the ugliest in the world but she said his standards were "abnormally high." If he'd lowered his standards he would've had foids.

Interesting. I thought this was quite rare but now it makes sense when you see Chadlites and High Tier Normies on Youtube ranting about being Incel, abnormally high standards must be far more widespread than I originally thought.

St. Yogacel's mother said the same about him, he wasn't the ugliest in the world but she said his standards were "abnormally high." If he'd lowered his standards he would've had foids.

Interesting. I thought this was quite rare but now it makes sense when you see Chadlites and High Tier Normies on Youtube ranting about being Incel, abnormally high standards must be far more widespread than I originally thought.
The thing is though that Napoleon mogs St yogacel to oblivion, @Monk of Failure has seen Napoleons pic and he can vouch for it, he mogs everyone on this forum and the looksmax forum, he still lives with his mother though

The thing is though that Napoleon mogs St yogacel to oblivion, @Monk of Failure has seen Napoleons pic and he can vouch for it, he mogs everyone on this forum and the looksmax forum, he still lives with his mother though
Napoleon De Geso is a mentalcel with stupid standard.

huh? i didn't know there were that many. what are the names of them all??? Even on the wikipedia page it mentions less than 10 incel terrorists. where did you find them all??

huh? i didn't know there were that many. what are the names of them all??? Even on the wikipedia page it mentions less than 10 incel terrorists. where did you find them all??
I went through the list of mass shootings on wikipedia, and read all the bios , it took forever (weeks) and anyone who was single, loner, no girlfriend history (or long split up and have snapped in rage at women) and stuck them in. I've also put guys that had the intent but were foiled before they were able to carry out their missions, guys that get rejected and kill the foid etc...

can you do one with avis from this forum?
I don't see why not, but I don't have much desire to individually download 100's of members AVI's tbh. If someone else downloaded them all, sent me them, and told me what they wanted the mosaic to be of then I'd probably make it for them. Might take a while though as I'm lazy and my creative streaks come and go pretty sporadically.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back