Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Just another incel killing himself

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Officer
★★★
Our incel brother who posted on R9K (basically 4chans incel sub) killed himself while streaming it online.

RIP my brother. May you found your waifu in heaven

shuda pulled an ER and becum a hero

Who is that roastie crying? Lmao. Fucking vitrue signaling, they wouldn't give 2 fucks is 90% of us did it tomorrow.

Anime girls were witnessing it all. RIP.

Last edited:
Who is that roastie crying? Lmao. Fucking vitrue signaling, they wouldn't give 2 fucks is 90% of us did it tomorrow.
Oh no, incel that I ignored killed himslef. Look at how upset I am and pls give me attention.

poor dude was kinda funny though hearing the shrieking :feelsrope::feelsrope:

cucktear normies forced him to do it and are now celebrating

Wish I could revive him as an undead so he could go ER

Last edited:
LMFAO. Look at these trash women screaming and crying. Stupid bitches. SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS. WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU HUH WHEN HE NEEDED IT? YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS CUNTS. WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WHEN HE JUST WANTED A GIRLFRIEND? HUH? BITCH? I'LL TELL YOU WHERE. GOING ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES SUCKING CHAD'S COCK YOU FUCKING CUM GUZZLING SLUT

OOHHHH NOOO HE DID IT. HE DID IT.

YEAH...HE FUCKING DID IT YOU STUPID ASS CUNT. Stop fucking moping you virtual signaling WHORE. Normies did this to him. WOMEN did this to him. Now celebrate you fucking pieces of garbage.

Like that now IncelTears? Huh? You fucking like that? Damn you all. Damn you all to fucking hell.

LMFAO. Look at these trash women screaming and crying. Stupid bitches. SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNTS. WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU HUH WHEN HE NEEDED IT? YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS CUNTS. WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU WHEN HE JUST WANTED A GIRLFRIEND? HUH? BITCH? I'LL TELL YOU WHERE. GOING ON YOUR FUCKING KNEES SUCKING CHAD'S COCK YOU FUCKING CUM GUZZLING SLUT

YEAH...HE FUCKING DID IT YOU STUPID ASS CUNT. Stop fucking moping you virtual signaling WHORE. Normies did this to him. WOMEN did this to him. Now celebrate you fucking pieces of garbage.

Like that now IncelTears? Huh? You fucking like that? Damn you all. Damn you all to fucking hell.

yeah an incel just offed himself and some bitch is crying on the livestream trying to make it about her.

it's just unbelievable, females have to make everything about themselves

+1

She's the REAL victim in all of this, think of how bad she feel's, this is going to weigh heavy on her soul for the next business week.

wish I had the courage to do this

giphy_2.gif

No hope for people with his frame, wide shoulders and tiny arms = that's it

of course r/watchpeopledie is all over it

75QKvR.png

fuckkkk @ the velocity

other than r9k and the single ER channel subscription, doesn't seem his inceldom is well documented.

idk the authenticity of https://archive.fo/6v5LR

I'd be too pussy to do this. Even watching it makes me anxious af.

giphy.gif

Rip

Praising Elliott doesn't make you and incel. That Florida shooter does the same and look how that turned out (hint : he had a gf)
Yeah I doubt an anime fag would kill himself even though he had a gf, he was from r9k aswell, the place where the >tfw no gf meme came from.

of course r/watchpeopledie is all over it

75QKvR.png

fuckkkk @ the velocity

other than r9k and the single ER channel subscription, doesn't seem his inceldom is well documented.

idk the authenticity of https://archive.fo/6v5LR

Gotta love the normies blaming mental illness. "Yea, he was a lonely, ugly virgin, but his depression was caused by random chemical imbalances. Everyone's life is the same."

RIP my brother. You’re in a better world now...

Especially sad that he setup his wall so it doesn’t create a big mess everywhere. Even at deaths door he considered others. Truly a kind soul he was

This.

Holy shit, I've never seen someone shotgun their own head off before, holy fucking shit at the way his head just exploded into pieces all over.

is that REVENGECEL WHO POSTE A FEW DAYS AGO HERE ??

a god cant watch that. @RREEEEEEEEE omg whats that...

did he say why he did it?

cant watch this. the mothers cry makes me cry, such an egoistic BASTARD I HOPE HE ROTS IN HELL. Making your mother suffer. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ?????

Last edited:
cant watch this. the mothers cry makes me cry, such an egoistic BASTARD I HOPE HE ROTS IN HELL. Making this suffer to the mother. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW ?????

His life belonged to him and only him. He had every right to end it.

His life belonged to him and only him. He had every right to end it.

HIS MOTHER SUFFERED 9 months to born this shit??? 3 years she changed his fucking shitty diapers and probably didnt even slept days/months because this shitty fgt screamed and cried in the night.

Dude SHE raised him FOR 18 YEARS and he just kills himself?? Sorry but THATS SELFISH.

HIS MOTHER SUFFERED 9 months to born this shit??? 3 years she changed his fucking shitty diapers and probably didnt even slept days/months because this shitty fgt screamed and cried in the night.

Dude SHE raised him FOR 18 YEARS and he just kills himself?? Sorry but THATS SELFISH.

@Ryo_Hazuki Ban this faggot right now for this bluepilled nonsense .

He never asked to be born though. None of those things made him property of her's or anyone else. He was a free, private citizen and thus in complete ownership of his own life, which he had every right to take.

Let this be a warning to any incels that are gonna blow their brains out. Do you really want the indignity of normie paramedics and police viewing your mutilated subhuman corpse ?

Fuck that shit. When I rope I'm gonna do it in the middle of nowhere so I can literally rot alone in the woods and give back nutrients to mother nature.

Let this be a warning to any incels that are gonna blow their brains out. Do you really want the indignity of normie paramedics and police viewing your mutilated subhuman corpse ?

Fuck that shit. When I rope I'm gonna do it in the middle of nowhere so I can literally rot alone in the woods and give back nutrients to mother nature.

Yea go kys but not in your home ffs. Go to the wild and kys there. This fgt was looking for validation and attention. A truecel wouldnt make this public.

True subhuman incels are so ashamed of their looks that they won't even show their face when they kill themselves

He never asked to be born though. None of those things made him property of her's or anyone else. He was a free, private citizen and thus in complete ownership of his own life, which he had every right to take.

Suicide isnt the right choice. Especially for this 18yo idiot who still lives in the hosue of his parents. Attention seeking bastard

It's good that is brain was completely destroyed. (No suffering for him)

It's still fucking sad