Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The story of my Incel Friend who Roped

Fuck why didn't he do mass shooting and why didn't he kill his bullies?
would be way more funny than roping. those normie fucks deserve it. too bad he thrown that chance and went out as a statistic

would be way more funny than roping. those normie fucks deserve it. too bad he thrown that chance and went out as a statistic
No gun to do it with anyway

No gun to do it with anyway
not encouraging any acts of violence but many of the highest KDR gaming is done with rental trucks

He Wasn't old enough to drive either
he could have (again, not encouraging) waited until his age, get a license, rent a truck and do some gaming against pro-bullying supporters like feminist marches. imagine a 15 tons truck of peace running over those filthy casuals :lul:

he could have (again, not encouraging) waited until his age, get a license, rent a truck and do some gaming against pro-bullying supporters like feminist marches. imagine a 15 tons truck of peace running over those filthy casuals :lul:
In Gta5 of course

the same cunts who bullied him posted bullshit virtue signalling posts of fake sympathy
i’ve seen this happen so many times and it fills me with uncontrollable rage. absolute fucking cunts

i’ve seen this happen so many times and it fills me with uncontrollable rage. absolute fucking cunts
Honestly it's truly evil the shit normies do

Sorry for your loss brocel, don’t blame your self as you did the best you could to support him. This earth is hell and the normies and foids are the demons that inhabit it.

Sorry for your loss brocel, don’t blame your self as you did the best you could to support him. This earth is hell and the normies and foids are the demons that inhabit it.
Thanks brocel means alot

Yeah they are fucking vile scum

My condolences. Society is truly evil towards vulnerable men.

About 4 years ago i had a really good friend he was incel like me and was really funny but this was before i was blackpilled he was autistic like me but much more severely he was bulled profusely by foids and normies in our school like i was and i did try to stick up for him but i feel i didn't do enough and the scum teacher never cared about it since he was Autistic and Sub 5 then a few years ago we sorta drifted since he got moved to a different part of the school and one day i heard he went missing and eventually his body was found he killed himself by jumping off a cliff and the same cunts who bullied him posted bullshit virtue signalling posts of fake sympathy it was pathetic he was a cool guy and i miss him i sorta blame myself in a way but this really was a major experience that showed me how cruel normies are :feelsbadman:
I had a friend do the same thing years ago and those mfs virtue signalling, I guarantee they would have called him an entitled incel if he had vented about his problems, don't pretend to be sympathetic normie hypocrites I see you.