Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Just another incel killing himself

honestly watching people shoot themselves with a shotgun is a good deterrent. i think thats why they censor this shit.

way to go imo is to water fast and go ona spiritual journey over a month or 2.

btw 1st vid down

^it's getting insta-removed/censored because of mom's self-doxx. here's a lingering mirror: http://theync.com/anon-sudokus-with-shotgun.htm

In sperging trying to figure out more about what drove him (e.g., was it inceldom? was it his mother? there was even a theory on /r9k/ that it had something to do with circumcision), all I've learned is that his entire life for the last half-decade = anime. He had 0 friends IRL and he maintained a social media exclusively to interact with anime/gaming communities. I'm not even sure if the red shirt kid pic I posted is him anymore (probably isn't)...

is the only @ tweet that involved him ( https://twitter.com/Shuaibyy ) from someone who knows him and his sister IRL (dude is friends with both on facebook)..

This also goes to show how selective media coverage is with suicides. 120 suicides in the US every day yet you might hear about 1 or 2 per month, if that. From what I recall when I looked into this a while back this is deliberate to avoid suicidal contagion / the "Werther effect" (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copycat_suicide )

Edit: actually Vice picked up the story -- well, kinda -- to complain about why it was on r/Drama for so long lol https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/qvegg5/reddit-suicide-video

Last edited:
The only reason we're hearing about it is because of the video, he did a great job there. If it was just another male suicide normies wouldn't give a shit. 75%+ of suicides are males by the way and it will only get worse at this rate.

Last edited:
dam rip, another day another incel

Oh no, incel that I ignored killed himslef. Look at how upset I am and pls give me attention.

She won't, she will use his story as a pitycard everytime she needs attention

Edit : sorry wrong quote, tried to reply to a comment saying "she will forget about h next week"

People who are blaming him is pathetic !

Spending your time saying "it's over" "subhuman" etc and then blaming the person for suicide is just pathetic.

r/Drama put their thread with the video back up, but they have a stickied comment to all sorts of suicide prevention resources. Meanwhile, a few more articles by low level online news sources have come out and are now blasting the entire subreddit r/watchpeopledie. Reddit Admin have taken notice and now WPD is on life support... (I actually love that sub but it was only a matter of time tbh)

Perhaps some closure:

Yea go kys but not in your home ffs. Go to the wild and kys there. This fgt was looking for validation and attention. A truecel wouldnt make this public.

Suicide isnt the right choice. Especially for this 18yo idiot who still lives in the hosue of his parents. Attention seeking bastard

sounds like he had a little sibling in the background during his moms 911 call.....this guy was an absolute coward

Wow, this is truly heartbraking... I could not even watch the whole video, it is just too much...

If he's 18 he is not an incel so he can't use that to justify his suicide
Holy shit this site used to have a bunch of moralfaggots, thank goodness it changed

HIS MOTHER SUFFERED 9 months to born this shit??? 3 years she changed his fucking shitty diapers and probably didnt even slept days/months because this shitty fgt screamed and cried in the night.

Dude SHE raised him FOR 18 YEARS and he just kills himself?? Sorry but THATS SELFISH.
Well, nobody really asks to be born. It was her decision to get pregnant and was his decision to rest sooner.

Well, nobody really asks to be born. It was her decision to get pregnant and was his decision to rest sooner.
Nail well put. But I want to be king sooner. And a king needs loyal subjects and pawns.

Rip
It's good that is brain was completely destroyed. (No suffering for him)

It's still fucking sad
True
The only reason we're hearing about it is because of the video, he did a great job there. If it was just another male suicide normies wouldn't give a shit. 75%+ of suicides are males by the way and it will only get worse at this rate.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited: