Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IDF blows up Reuters journalists. Brootal video of foid crying before she bleeds to death. No doubt their article on the story will blame Hamas

fuck journalists

Also something I am noticing on Twitter and other social media: why the fuck do other curries worship kikes and Israel so much? Fuck the average curry is retarded.

the (((media))): ah time to write another news!

*sees it was caused by an IDF strike*

I'll just pretend it didn't happen then

Also something I am noticing on Twitter and other social media: why the fuck do other curries worship kikes and Israel so much? Fuck the average curry is retarded.
because hindus hate muslims

doesnt sound very convincing

Al Jazeera is anti-Zionist, but imagine being a Reuters journo having to shill for Israel until the very end. The article Reuters put out about his death doesn’t even mention Israel.

Can relate completely, I've never been able to feel a female's legs my whole life. :feelsbadman:

why am I laughing so hard?

good....all goatfucker supporters should be massacred everywhere

Al Jazeera is anti-Zionist, but imagine being a Reuters journo having to shill for Israel until the very end. The article Reuters put out about his death doesn’t even mention Israel.
JFLLL

Jews and Arabs killing each other in the middle east.

Jews and slavs killing each their in russia-ukraine

Damn it feels good to be a negro.

Jews and Arabs killing each other in the middle east.

Jews and slavs killing each their in russia-ukraine

Damn it feels good to be a negro.
Doesn't Africa have constant civil wars just like the middle east?

Annie are you okay?
Annie are you okay?
Annie are you okay?
Annie???

You've been hit by...
You've been struck by...
...an indiscriminate Israeli artillery strike against a civilian target.

She survived, only 1 man died.

As chudur budur said, it’s because dindu curries want israel to wipe out the muslim curries in India, just like Israel did with Palestine.

As chudur budur said, it’s because dindu curries want israel to wipe out the muslim curries in India, just like Israel did with Palestine.
Guess curries never learn, the British colonising them taught them nothing (being short sighted)

That's right. But not at the same destructive demonic level
I don't know what makes something "destructive demonic level", but the Second Congo War was the deadliest conflict since WW2

Annie are you okay?
Annie are you okay?
Annie are you okay?
Annie???

You've been hit by...
You've been struck by...
...an indiscriminate Israeli artillery strike against a civilian target.
:lul:

She survived, only 1 man died.
That's almost better. Hopefully she lost her legs and rest of her life she will write honest journalism without having her head up a Jew's arse.

"Things might happen" Snapshot wwwreuterscom 1697892135006

That's right. But not at the same destructive demonic level
You niggers are the most brutal of them all lol, generals eating baby hearts before going out to battle and slaughtering entire villages, raping child soldiers as an initiation rite, constant torture and genital mutilation, burning people alive and eating them, all in recent history lol.

It's so stupid lol. Low inhibition, low self control, high bootlicking and low IQ = clowns on the international stage.

Pajeet A: hi I love cows
Pajeet B: i only believe in one god
Pajeet A: omfg time to get the joos to kill you

Those clowns literally celebrate any Muslims dying even if they have nothing to do with them, like Turks in that earthquake.

it's also how pajeets managed to make it into high positions of companies like YouTube. These are high IQ, but are bootlicking enough that the kikes trust them to be a representative

Of course. Most of them (85%) are akin to the ghetto negro trash in the U.S.

It's so stupid lol. Low inhibition, low self control, high bootlicking and low IQ = clowns on the international stage.

Pajeet A: hi I love cows
Pajeet B: i only believe in one god
Pajeet A: omfg time to get the joos to kill you

Those clowns literally celebrate any Muslims dying even if they have nothing to do with them, like Turks in that earthquake.

it's also how pajeets managed to make it into high positions of companies like YouTube. These are high IQ, but are bootlicking enough that the kikes trust them to be a representative

Good point, I didn't know why India was so pro-Israel.

lol they just got hit with some rubble. boom was far away