Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Jfl at this coping gymcel with the worst eye area ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Watching gymcels waste their years in a pointless persuite of looksmaxing (which doesn't even work since only face matters) is insane.
Beta males and ugly males should never spend a second even touching a weight, if is pointless for them.
Here's the gymcel getting slapped out by alpha Male rich piana:

rich-piana.jpg

^this is who the gym is meant for. Testosterone filled alpha males that only rely on their God tier genetics.
Copers like this guy can only hope of reaching even a fraction if these gains through the use of steroids:
UWTi8jh.jpg

He looks autistic and awkward.

He's also a voicecel. Kek

he is legit mentalcel, unlike "mentalcels" on this forum

Holy shit that's fucking almost truecel tier eyes

HOW DARE YOU INSULT OUR LORD JASON GENOVAAAAAAAAAAA:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

those dick sucking lips and voice must make 95% of people think he is gay

@RREEEEEEEEE

this guy is living proof jbw doesnt work when ur literally in the bottom 5 percent of face

20$ he can get an asian chick somewhere tho, somewhere

ALL ROIDING BODYBUILDERS ARE HOMOS.

Truecel to the core.

@RREEEEEEEEE

this guy is living proof jbw doesnt work when ur literally in the bottom 5 percent of face

I genuinely thought this thread was about @King_Gigacel.

@RREEEEEEEEE

Jbw is the stupidest meme I've ever seen, mostly because it is actually just have American citizenship.

Jason actually juices I knew he was running Decca he eats like shit and doesn't run gear properly and he's only like 5'5" so of course he's gonna look like shit he actually dieted down for a show once and didn't look that bad

5ft5, genetic trash voice, 1/10 frame, alcoholic mother, only guy that likes him (big lenny) has a bubble gut, micro penis, and has trannies fuck him, and the aspie 1/10 garbage eye area. It's over.

It revolting it insulting.

All that work you put in at the gym is for nothing when you look like that.

My eyes are nearly as bad as his, I have nearly the same lips and my voice is very similar.

It’s fucking over.

You will be able to pull in a lot of gay dudes with those qualities I guess.

When you cope too hard

Jason could have gotten somewhere if he had an ounce of self control but he's mentally deficient.
He's had some big fitness figures train him and supply him with the highest tier supplements but he ends up ignoring them and thats why after all these years he's never managed to properly cut or anything, even on roids.

Perhaps he'll have better luck in the rap industry:

Status
Not open for further replies.