Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JFL at female dating strategy, nuke them know

PluralSpaceRace

PluralSpaceRace

Disciple of the blackpill
-
Read the tenants of the reddit "female dating strategy" :feelskek: And I have to say it's beyond over. Comical how high their standards are, and the fact sub8s haven't rioted yet is amazing. These women aren't being "picky" This is how the normal woman thinks in 2020 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You have to be:
Rich
Good looking
Prove your worth (especially financially)
And this is just for one night stand

Nuke entitled cunts now

My standards high too, as of any very cultured man. But crucial difference - stadards of cultured standardcel man also are cultured, about cute esthetics, and good personalities with potential to spiritual enlightenment and high morals, while femoidic high standards are primitive - bones and blings

just went and looked and one scroll down i was met with "men want virgins because they'd rather live their lives as a sexual disappointment than learn how to please a woman" lol imagine my face

Reddit + females = :feelsclown:

My standards high too, as of any very cultured man. But crucial difference - stadards of cultured standardcel man also are cultured, about cute esthetics, and good personalities with potential to spiritual enlightenment and high morals, while femoidic high standards are primitive - bones and blings
true

just went and looked and one scroll down i was met with "men want virgins because they'd rather live their lives as a sexual disappointment than learn how to please a woman" lol imagine my face
Roasties coping

Nuke them know indeed

Screenshot 20200423 132040 Chrome

FemaleDatingStrategy is actually a great sub to have.
We can counter a lot of IT's arguments by just posting content from there.

For example:

Personality matters btw.