Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW law saves yet another incel, when will YOU jbw-maxx ?

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
Page

a hopeless incel ?
are you white ?
are you sick an tired of white girls high standards ?

fear no more !

JBW law is here to save the day.

JBW is just ethnic cope tbh.
I see nogs go out 6/10+ white chicks all the time.

This. I don't see JBW working in Japan because they're a developed country and don't need to gold dig to live a comfy life unlike the shitholes that are china and thailand.

Blacks can run BBC game...rice and currycels dont have that...

JBW but also have enough moeny to move to asia, have a stable means of income and somewhere to live.

JBW preachers really dont think out the steps needed to make it viable.

This. I don't see JBW working in Japan because they're a developed country and don't need to gold dig to live a comfy life unlike the shitholes that are china and thailand.
Hong Kong is developed af

9/10 Tyrone goes out with 6/10 white girl, JBW DISPROVEN!!!

muh anecdotal evidence despite your an ocean of studies and stats !
muh mine counts but your example doesnt btw xDDDD
muh bbc
muh white nationalism , dirty niggers
muh expired blacked.com subscription

it is all good tho

I am glad your are wasting your genetics and opportuntiies away by posting here

life fuel for me

kek

you would get 200 matches a day in asia

you would get 200 matches a day in asia
this tbh

he is yet another either larper or volcel.

I knew he was fake the moment he said "I groped a random girls ass and she kept messaging me"
i knew then he was a larp/volcel

mind you, I havent even seen his GODLY side profile then.

the dude is big larper/fakecel.

Thats what I mean when I say mods should take initiative and pre-emptivelty ban fakecels like @VST
why do we have to wait until they confess it themselves ? isnt it obvious ?

>groped a total stranger girls ass and then she messaged him
>chad profile
>white

if I look at a female more than 2 seconds they call the national guard
if i ever touched a female, they would commit suicide on the spot

muh anecdotal evidence despite your an ocean of studies and stats !
muh mine counts but your example doesnt btw xDDDD
muh bbc
muh white nationalism , dirty niggers
muh expired blacked.com subscription

it is all good tho

I am glad your are wasting your genetics and opportuntiies away by posting here

life fuel for me

kek
Whatever helps you cope boyo.

I ordered some kojic acid soap to try. The problem is those a don't tend to create an even or natural effect and tend to make you look like a ghost or spooky. But may as well try.

I cannot move to Asia :feelsrope:

He at least post any pictures? Evidence?

Let's be honest, most of you whitecels can pull an average ricewhore but refuse to date outside your race.

Ethnic copers, how can i ascend as a whitey?

We don't need to import racism from Eastern Europe. If you want to live among your own and the odd black managing to get a white gf bothers you, there are flights back to your country of birth every day. :feelsokman:

(jk you don't strike me as really racist)

We don't need to import racism from Eastern Europe. If you want to live among your own and the odd black managing to get a white gf bothers you, there are flights back to your country of birth every day. :feelsokman:

(jk you don't strike me as really racist)
Surprised you unblocked me on here tbh.
You seemed pretty overwhelmed the past couple of days with the @whogivesafucc reveal.

Anyway, yeah I don't really hate men due to their race, if anything it would be down to their behaviour e.g. violent/loud/aggressive which I mainly see in white Chavs where I live.

Surprised you unblocked me on here tbh.
You seemed pretty overwhelmed the past couple of days with the @whogivesafucc reveal.

Anyway, yeah I don't really hate men due to their race, if anything it would be down to their behaviour e.g. violent/loud/aggressive which I mainly see in white Chavs where I live.

I should block you because you're a Chad, you reminded me lol. I just don't get why you would waste time here. Fine. If it helps the white race die out then so be it. Not that I am racist or anything but if you want to SQUANDER WHITENESS and waste time LARPING here, then you deserve to die out. I would say the same if Asians or Blacks were seen as the most attractive but Asians and Blacks decided to LARP on here.

If I were white, I would log out of this forum and never look back.

Are you telling me you get no matches on Tinder? inb4 "i haven't tried because muh feelings"

I should block you because you're a Chad, you reminded me lol. I just don't get why you would waste time here. Fine. If it helps the white race die out then so be it. Not that I am racist or anything but if you want to SQUANDER WHITENESS and waste time LARPING here, then you deserve to die out. I would say the same if Asians or Blacks were seen as the most attractive but Asians and Blacks decided to LARP on here.

If I were white, I would log out of this forum and never look back.

Are you telling me you get no matches on Tinder? inb4 "i haven't tried because muh feelings"
>If I were white, I would log out of this forum and never look back.
yup

also he might not get a lotta matches on tinder in the UK. I mean I used whogivesafucc's pictures and he is able to get only 6 matches after 3-4 days now.

6 matches , 3 of them are ethnics.
tinder is death zone if you are not solid 8.

but it doesnt mean he is not GL. like whogivesafucc

he groped a random girls ass and then he had her messaging him on facebook
he can't be incel, volcel at best.

Will skin bleaching and hair dying make me white?

View attachment 21560

a hopeless incel ?
are you white ?

fear no more !

>JBW max
This thread is low iq as fuck, you can’t just wake up one day and become white.

>JBW max
This thread is low iq as fuck, you can’t just wake up one day and become white.
lol it's directed towards whites

JBWmaxxing = capitalizing on being white
>asking out ethnics
>joining ethnic circles
>putting yourself in situations where you can meet asian women
>travelling to SEA

etc etc

Let's be honest, most of you whitecels can pull an average ricewhore but refuse to date outside your race.

JBW doesn't matter when everyone in your area is white

View attachment 21560

a hopeless incel ?
are you white ?

fear no more !

I think that if OP actually spent his time trying to looksmax, becoming a thug, and go after white women instead of making JBW posts 24/7 he'd get a pale girl because of his skin color

I think that if OP actually spent his time trying to looksmax, becoming a thug, and go after white women instead of making JBW posts 24/7 he'd get a pale girl because of his skin color
He probably already slays and just makes fun of people that are getting extinct.

He probably already slays and just makes fun of people that are getting extinct.
Yup, pretty much. I live in a county with a 0.6% black male population and literally all of them are dating white women. Just come to California and you'll get all the cute girls if you're black

Just be white in Asia. He's incel in his home country. What part of ugly whites are incel in the west don't you get?

lol it's directed towards whites

JBWmaxxing = capitalizing on being white
>asking out ethnics
>joining ethnic circles
>putting yourself in situations where you can meet asian women
>travelling to SEA

etc etc
Actually, when I was younger, I sometimes felt bad for being white. Ethnics, mostly turks and arabs, call Germans "almans" which is supposed to put them down and make them feel inferior. Even ethnic girls try to make them feel inferior, probably because of their complexes and the fact that they are in this society inferior most of the time.
I don't believe in JBW. When a girl says "I only want white guys" she wants white good looking guys, not incel tier white guys.

Actually, when I was younger, I sometimes felt bad for being white. Ethnics, mostly turks and arabs, call Germans "almans" which is supposed to put them down and make them feel inferior. Even ethnic girls try to make them feel inferior, probably because of their complexes and the fact that they are in this society inferior most of the time.
I don't believe in JBW. When a girl says "I only want white guys" she wants white good looking guys, not incel tier white guys.
meme

I live in germany, MOST of the brown girls I've known in college were hooking up with german boys

while we ethnics are hanging out in packs incel af.
cut the crap.

I see more brown cute girl/ german lanky uggo than ethnic male/ german female couples

and when u do see some shitskin with a german woman, the dude mogs her into oblivion

here's a true classic in germany

25yo body builder ripped turkish dude with 50yo old ugly german hag

JFL

meme

I live in germany, MOST of the brown girls I've known in college were hooking up with german boys

while we ethnics are hanging out in packs incel af.
cut the crap.

I see more brown cute girl/ german lanky uggo than ethnic male/ german female couples

and when u do see some shitskin with a german woman, the dude mogs her into oblivion

here's a true classic in germany

25yo body builder ripped turkish dude with 50yo old ugly german hag

JFL
Well, let's assume this was true. Let's say there are 5 ethnic girls in my area and 99/100 guys are white, tall, aryan. JBW would not work in this situation because of the competition. And even if you travel across the world just to get an asian girl, it's not real attraction. She likes you because of status and not because she's sexually attracted to you. This isn't validation. This is like visiting a prostitute.
How does this rule apply to arab women? Muslim arab women for instance would never date a white guy.

Well, let's assume this was true. Let's say there are 5 ethnic girls in my area and 99/100 guys are white, tall, aryan. JBW would not work in this situation because of the competition. And even if you travel across the world just to get an asian girl, it's not real attraction. She likes you because of status and not because she's sexually attracted to you. This isn't validation. This is like visiting a prostitute.
How does this rule apply to arab women? Muslim arab women for instance would never date a white guy.
ETHNIC WOMEN = CUMDUMP FOR GERMAN MEN

https://incels.is/threads/whogivesafucc-tinder-experiment.51869/

read this thread

he got 6 matches , 3 of em are ethnics
he had 50% match rate with ethnics

Women are sexually attracted to high status. Musicians who aren't that attractive have girls literally tearing them apart

read this thread

Already maxed out, still get no action.

read this thread

I'm referring to hypergamy. Ethnic women might be into white guys, sure, but only into the best 20% of white guys. A ethnic woman's sexual market value is significantly higher than that of a white man.
Now let's assume 90% of guys in my area are white and 10% of girls are ethnic girls, this would mean that these few ethnic girls could choose from so many white guys. Of course they will choose the best and fuck him regularly. This leaves the ugly white man alone, still an incel. Girls don't want to fuck many different white guys, they want to fuck a chad white guy many times.
Being white only works if being white is exotic and rare (Africa..). But even then, they would go after you because of the money and status, not because they are naturally attracted to you. Finally getting validation is what makes one leave inceldom, not just fucking. We could just go to a prostitute then.

It appears that 13k has escaped his strait jacket again and somehow gained internet access. JBW only works on asian women and only in certain circumstances. PERIOD!!!

I'm referring to hypergamy. Ethnic women might be into white guys, sure, but only into the best 20% of white guys. A ethnic woman's sexual market value is significantly higher than that of a white man.
Now let's assume 90% of guys in my area are white and 10% of girls are ethnic girls, this would mean that these few ethnic girls could choose from so many white guys. Of course they will choose the best and fuck him regularly. This leaves the ugly white man alone, still an incel. Girls don't want to fuck many different white guys, they want to fuck a chad white guy many times.
Being white only works if being white is exotic and rare (Africa..). But even then, they would go after you because of the money and status, not because they are naturally attracted to you. Finally getting validation is what makes one leave inceldom, not just fucking. We could just go to a prostitute then.

Wrong. Chad whites are reserved for white women. Ethnic women go for the 2/10 incels and proudly show him off to the world. There's way too many cases of that. Why would Chad go for an ethnic girl? I imagine most would be embarrassed to go out in public with one

Western ethnic women are actually far more likely to adhere to JBW than their third world counterparts, proving it's not about money.

You're running out of copes. There's too much evidence out there for jbw and nothing to substantiate your claims.

I'm so fucking close to bleaching my skin, getting blue contacts and dyeing my hair blonde :feelsbaton: