Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why are coomskins still allowed on the forum?

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
Average Japanese height is 5ft7 you being white can easily cover that, and you can wear lifts and be 5ft8
Men taller than him can still wear lifts.

Whitecels will never accept their privilege in the sexual market, unless your are actually a trucel, a sub 5 white can still get a hook foid even a curry foid

An ethnic can never pull a girl out of his race unless a chad
Oh yeah, I'm totally oblivious to my WHITE PRIVILEGE as a 40 year old White KKHV. Delusional coper, indeed.

This JBW coping is too much. Whites have the same advantage in predominantly White countries as other ethnicities do in their predominantly ethnic countries. Noodlewhores seem to be the exception to the rule, due to imperialist brainwashing + passport whores.

Dear blackbrocel please don't start a race war. We are all subhuman incels, no matter whether we are white and black or brown or Asian. We are all on the same boat, we are all despised by mainstream society and normies. As a currycel, I can relate more with white truecel than average currynormies or Chadpreet. We incels irrespective of races, religion should unite, infighting leads to nothing. We all incels irrespective of races or religion have the same sufferings, we are all deprived of love, compassion and kindness, all we get humiliation, hate from foids, normies for being physically unattractive. I can really feel and relate with White truecel, similarly White truecel can feel and relate with currycel like me, because we have same pains and sufferings. Earlier I am also the believer of JBW that whites can't be incels, but I was completely morally wrong. A white truecel have similar pain and sufferings just like currycel like me. Instead of JBW, Just be Chad theory is more appealing, because Chad of any race have great successful life. I hope you understand
That's what everyone says yet treat ethnic incels here as inferior to mayo incels.
Oh yeah, I'm totally oblivious to my WHITE PRIVILEGE as a 40 year old White KKHV. Delusional coper, indeed.

This JBW coping is too much. Whites have the same advantage in predominantly White countries as other ethnicities do in their predominantly ethnic countries. Noodlewhores seem to be the exception to the rule, due to imperialist brainwashing + passport whores.
Except whites countries don't have the same amount of ethics as ethnic countries having whites( yts are ethnics in non white countries by dictionary).

So whites still have a chance to score a ethnic girl in west, but a non west ethnicel He can't score a white foid nor his looksmatch ethnic food in his country

You do not take into consideration the dating vs arranged marriage culture in these different regions. Indians marry once their lifetime, so women are stuck with their partners usually. A culture based on arranged marriage and no fornication will naturally have a higher fertility rate.
I’m aware of that, which is why I avoided talking about that and focused solely on ethnics living in the West marrying and having children with white women.

This is why the Muslim fertility rate is projected to decline and white fertility rate to increase, because the free dating marketing makes it harder and harder for ethnics to ascend.
Are we talking in the West or globally? Because globally speaking, most white countries have pretty stagnant fertility rates. CEE countries do have rising fertility, and as someone from one of those countries I love bringing that up, but that’s much more due to them recovering from the fall in the 90s and to a significant part thanks to the high fertility rates of the ethnic minorities (gypsies) there.

Overall, the trend seems to be for the entire world to go to slightly below replacement level fertility, at least according to most current projections.

"Moneymaxxing (also called wealthmaxxing or careermaxxing) are attempts that beta males and incels make to become wealthy, in order to live a better life or to attract women (thus becoming Beta providers in the process).

Single women in their 30s and beyond (especially single moms) often prioritizes men with more stable financial conditions (after riding the Chad cock carousel during their entire lives), which is beneficial for successful men who are desperate for women. In looksmaxxing communities the main aim of moneymaxxing is getting enough money to afford plastic surgery."

Nice ascension man. This is definitely the same as gooks begging to fuck white men.

I never knew it was your dream to become a betabux for a roastie.

Also JFL @ calling me a fakecel. Nice projection.
That’s the thing though, while there certainly are some genuine hookups and such, most of those SEA chicks begging to fuck white men is just them trying to secure the guy and get access to his money and resources by inflating his ego, which is something women in most cultures have been doing for a long time.

For example, have you seen the subreddit r/Diabla? It’s a “female ascension strategies” sub that makes FDS look like tradwives:feelskek:. This stuff is exactly what they are talking about, manipulating men to get their resources. I’m not sure if you’re gonna believe me, but I have in fact seen posts from ethnic women on that sub specifically talking about how they don’t feel wrong about squeezing white guys for their money and status, because they are colonizers who don’t deserve their inherited money anyway.

Obviously, those SEA women aren’t mass browsing subs like that, but their mentality is similar to those posters.

Dear blackbrocel please don't start a race war. We are all subhuman incels, no matter whether we are white and black or brown or Asian. We are all on the same boat, we are all despised by mainstream society and normies. As a currycel, I can relate more with white truecel than average currynormies or Chadpreet. We incels irrespective of races, religion should unite, infighting leads to nothing. We all incels irrespective of races or religion have the same sufferings, we are all deprived of love, compassion and kindness, all we get humiliation, hate from foids, normies for being physically unattractive. I can really feel and relate with White truecel, similarly White truecel can feel and relate with currycel like me, because we have same pains and sufferings. Earlier I am also the believer of JBW that whites can't be incels, but I was completely morally wrong. A white truecel have similar pain and sufferings just like currycel like me. Instead of JBW, Just be Chad theory is more appealing, because Chad of any race have great successful life. I hope you understand
Some guys here will get to their 80s and be rotting in asylums before they will understand this:kys::feelsugh::feelsjuice:.

That's what everyone says yet treat ethnic incels here as inferior to mayo incels.
What the fuck are you talking about? Every kike, nigger, chink, gook, cumskin, shitskin, and everything in between is treated the same here.

Except whites countries don't have the same amount of ethics as ethnic countries having whites( yts are ethnics in non white countries by dictionary).
What? Have you not been into North America or Europe lately? :lul:

I think if you've never done any significant travel to shitholes as a white man you have not experienced what true white privilege is like.
White privilege is when you go to Egypt or something and everyone treats you amazingly well, offering you free food and such. There are hundreds of videos on YT of white tourists being treated like gods. This has nothing to do with their passport.

This is almost never the case when the tourist in question is not white, let alone brown. This is where JBW become very evident, but if you live in a white-majority country the line of JBW gets more vague especially if you are short and you are bottom of the barrel looks-wise among other whites.

I want to travelmaxx this year, but I'll have to watch out since my race makes me a target of abuse & racism. While if I was white, I would be treated normally and kindly wherever I went. That's the difference and that is JBW.

Using that logic, why are Blacks, Indians and others allowed here:waitwhat:? Not a race bait either, just asking questions . Nobody except East Asians has trouble breeding and marrying white women either as much or more than white men do that to their women, yet every non-Asian ethnic here likes to claim that their race is somehow the problem. Are “racepill” claims just a form of gaslighting where groups of men make themselves look less of a threat, while sneakily breeding the target group’s women:waitwhat:?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DesiDiaspora/comments/16dyf8x/indian_men_and_white_women_babies_born_vs_indian/?rdt=63580

View attachment 1084283

Not racebait, just a conversation starter:feelshmm:.

Exactly. Non-whites literally come to Europe and America with the intent of colonizing them and breeding with our women. I have ZERO sympathy for non-whites in the West who have trouble with women. Go back to your own country.

Are we talking in the West or globally? Because globally speaking, most white countries have pretty stagnant fertility rates. CEE countries do have rising fertility, and as someone from one of those countries I love bringing that up, but that’s much more due to them recovering from the fall in the 90s and to a significant part thanks to the high fertility rates of the ethnic minorities (gypsies) there.

Overall, the trend seems to be for the entire world to go to slightly below replacement level fertility, at least according to most current projections.
Actually, the reason White fertility rates haven't increased is due to the economy getting worse. Even in the richest Western countries, having 2 kids will be very economically taxing on the family, however the governmental privileges given to mothers of more than 1 child are lucrative enough for eventually increasing birth rates. The thirld world will eventually collapse due to them failing to escape the middle income trap (even China hasn't escaped that, the only exceptions are South Korea and Japan), meaning that as women get more educated, their fertility rates will end up below replacement and will stay that way, but eventually (native) European birth rates will increase due to the people who genetically want the most children being able to actually have many children.

Whites cannot be incel unless they’re Stacy only

I think if you've never done any significant travel to shitholes as a white man you have not experienced what true white privilege is like.
White privilege is when you go to Egypt or something and everyone treats you amazingly well, offering you free food and such. There are hundreds of videos on YT of white tourists being treated like gods. This has nothing to do with their passport.
I've travelled to Chile, Argentina, UAE, Bahrain, China and a handful of other countries I won't mention (CIA NIGGERS BE FROTHING AT THE MOUTH RIGHT NOW). I've experienced preferential treatment at restaurants and hotels only when they heard my English, but the holes still looked at me like a lump of melted plastic and were nothing beyond professional.

In South America I was seen as just another arrogant gringo here to throw around his tourist money. People kind of look at you with mild disdain, if they see you're White (probably for historical reasons). In the Midde East businesses and the South Asian service people working in those places treat you the way you would expect to be treated with good service in Europe because you're assumed to be a Westerner, and treat the shitskins like second class citizens (because they are in those places).

But I don't know what this "amazingly well" treatment is supposed to look like. Am I supposed to get free limousine rides? Have free masseuses and prostitutes sent to my room? Have complimentary dinners on the house? I honestly don't know WTF this amazing treatment is supposed to be, and please don't say it's because I'm blind to my privilege. JFL

This is almost never the case when the tourist in question is not white, let alone brown. This is where JBW become very evident, but if you live in a white-majority country the line of JBW gets more vague especially if you are short and you are bottom of the barrel looks-wise among other whites.

I want to travelmaxx this year, but I'll have to watch out since my race makes me a target of abuse & racism. While if I was white, I would be treated normally and kindly wherever I went. That's the difference and that is JBW.
Sure, I'll grant that they won't immediately assume you're a Westerner, if you don't look White, but their tune will change for the better once they do.

If you travel as a sandnigger to a foreign Arabian country, yeah, they probably will treat you the same as they would their locals, minus or plus the difference they'd hear from your accent. If you travel to Japan as a sandnigger, they'd treat you with the kind of xenophobic racism you'd expect from East Asia. Huwhites have an edge in a place like Japan (because of the cucking of August 1945 KEK), but even there you'll find places that won't accept foreign patronage.

Bc im sub 5 truecel

I've travelled to Chile, Argentina, UAE, Bahrain, China and a handful of other countries I won't mention (CIA NIGGERS BE FROTHING AT THE MOUTH RIGHT NOW). I've experienced preferential treatment at restaurants and hotels only when they heard my English, but the holes still looked at me like a lump of melted plastic and were nothing beyond professional.

In South America I was seen as just another arrogant gringo here to throw around his tourist money. People kind of look at you with mild disdain, if they see you're White (probably for historical reasons). In the Midde East businesses and the South Asian service people working in those places treat you the way you would expect to be treated with good service in Europe because you're assumed to be a Westerner, and treat the shitskins like second class citizens (because they are in those places).

But I don't know what this "amazingly well" treatment is supposed to look like. Am I supposed to get free limousine rides? Have free masseuses and prostitutes sent to my room? Have complimentary dinners on the house? I honestly don't know WTF this amazing treatment is supposed to be, and please don't say it's because I'm blind to my privilege. JFL

Sure, I'll grant that they won't immediately assume you're a Westerner, if you don't look White, but their tune will change for the better once they do.

If you travel as a sandnigger to a foreign Arabian country, yeah, they probably will treat you the same as they would their locals, minus or plus the difference they'd hear from your accent. If you travel to Japan as a sandnigger, they'd treat you with the kind of xenophobic racism you'd expect from East Asia. Huwhites have an edge in a place like Japan (because of the cucking of August 1945 KEK), but even there you'll find places that won't accept foreign patronage.
there're too many vid when white travel ethnics will treated u like god has decended down to this place and foids showing hungry eyes.

I've travelled to Chile, Argentina, UAE, Bahrain, China and a handful of other countries I won't mention (CIA NIGGERS BE FROTHING AT THE MOUTH RIGHT NOW).
Art Glow GIF by Lucie Mullen

I've experienced preferential treatment at restaurants and hotels only when they heard my English, but the holes still looked at me like a lump of melted plastic and were nothing beyond professional.
You would not even get okay treatment if you were a shitskin, that's the thing. You're not a prize since you are truecel.
South America is a fake contintent, it only exists in TV shows about drugs.
In the Midde East businesses and the South Asian service people working in those places treat you the way you would expect to be treated with good service in Europe because you're assumed to be a Westerner, and treat the shitskins like second class citizens (because they are in those places).
Yeah, so in those places you actually experienced JBW but don't realize it. Sandniggers treat each other like dogshit, tell each other to fuck off and die. No respect whatsoever. But since you're not brown, they treated you alright. Here you are directly admitting that Westerners (whites) are treated much better in the Middle-East & South Asia. If you were brown and went to the UAE for example you would be treated horribly. In the UAE currycels are treated like ocelot piss.

I can give many examples of this preferential treatment in Morocco, but I won't do that. I'm just saying that especially in that region, you will be treated much much better and yes the girls really do like whites more than their ethnic counterparts. Maybe you haven't noticed since you are really bad looking and you are not a prize, but in general white normies will be treated like utter gods in shitholes like Egypt, Iran, India, etc. and in the East Asian countries too.
Yes. You will be given free food, literally. This is mostly common in Muslim countries since generosity is a thing there, you will find that will randomly tell you not to pay for a certain service or food and that it's free. This happened once to my mother where we got a free taxi ride when I was a kid, however this happens at a greater scale for white foreigners.

People will develop an interest in you and might even invite you to their house, this happened to a friend of mine, in Egypt.

There is no place on earth where sandniggers are given preferential treatment to the local population. Everyone hates Muslims & Arabs, and Arabs hate other Arabs. There is no winning as a sandnigger.

I have white dna but i look asian. No JBW for me.
You must inject my mixed DNA into your bloodstream for basedness. To live like that sounds insufferable.

You must inject my mixed DNA into your bloodstream for basedness. To live like that sounds insufferable.
If your mixed DNA is that of a nigger then I kindly refuse.

Connect over our shared struggle? :no:
All-out infighting over the exact lay-out of the victimhood hierarchy? :yes::yes::yes:

Pretty sure this is a big part of why the West ended up conquering the rest of the world, a willingness or even just the capability to cooperate across tribal lines. This is modernity, you want to be part of a big interest group, isolated you are weak and easily abused.

Cause not all white dudes can get laid its just a fact.
And they are incels in their own race.
Some are very ugly too

:feelsEhh:

You would not even get okay treatment if you were a shitskin, that's the thing. You're not a prize since you are truecel.
But I already know that South Asians are treated like garbage by sands. That's pretty much common knowledge these days.

South America is a fake contintent, it only exists in TV shows about drugs.
KEK

Yeah, so in those places you actually experienced JBW but don't realize it. Sandniggers treat each other like dogshit, tell each other to fuck off and die. No respect whatsoever. But since you're not brown, they treated you alright. Here you are directly admitting that Westerners (whites) are treated much better in the Middle-East & South Asia. If you were brown and went to the UAE for example you would be treated horribly. In the UAE currycels are treated like ocelot piss.
I'm saying the treatment I experienced was no different or more special than what you would typically expect in a Western customer service situation.

I can give many examples of this preferential treatment in Morocco, but I won't do that. I'm just saying that especially in that region, you will be treated much much better and yes the girls really do like whites more than their ethnic counterparts. Maybe you haven't noticed since you are really bad looking and you are not a prize, but in general white normies will be treated like utter gods in shitholes like Egypt, Iran, India, etc. and in the East Asian countries too.

Yes. You will be given free food, literally. This is mostly common in Muslim countries since generosity is a thing there, you will find that will randomly tell you not to pay for a certain service or food and that it's free. This happened once to my mother where we got a free taxi ride when I was a kid, however this happens at a greater scale for white foreigners.

People will develop an interest in you and might even invite you to their house, this happened to a friend of mine, in Egypt.
Not saying this shit doesn't happen, but I never experienced anything remotely close to this. This honestly does not sound like the norm. Inviting complete strangers, who are foreigners no less, into your home and treating them as your guest is unusual. Cab drivers were chatty and nice, but I assumed that's because they wanted a tip or to distract the tourist to take them on a longer route, not because I was a White foreigner.

There is no place on earth where sandniggers are given preferential treatment to the local population. Everyone hates Muslims & Arabs, and Arabs hate other Arabs. There is no winning as a sandnigger.
:feelsbadman:

lmao foids wanna fck him cause jbw everywhere he travel and the dude @based_meme be like ahh, those foids do nothing beyond being professional. how can he be that clueless, might as well stay here then
Those aren't typical interactions. There's a camera on their face, so there's an assumption of importance or celebrity status because of that. There's cultures of shame in those parts of the world, so there's pressure to present yourself in a better light and not embarrass yourself.

Where the white women at