Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Reminder: Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★
Be a bit careful of what you write here, although it might not be illegal, it can and will be used against you in a court of law.
If the glowniggers get you for another crime, lady justice will come up with what you wrote here to show how bad of a pERsonnality you have.
Your sentence will be highly increased if you are a member here.

Im doing nothing wrong its the females that are torturing me daily nobody warns them

I'm not commiting any crimes

I´m way too high inhib and introverted, to Go completely Nikolas Cruz on others.
I think people who commit these atrocities, have some level of ´extrovert´ in them.
They clearly want to be in the spotlight

Just ask the mods to expunge your account information

I´m way too high inhib and introverted, to Go completely Nikolas Cruz on others.
I think people who commit these atrocities, have some level of ´extrovert´ in them.
Sometimes. Sometimes, though, they legitimately have grievances with society and are fed up with life and everything and everyone. So, instead of merely putting one through their dome, they put some through others before they, too, will fall.

All my post is fiction as stated in my description

Did you say nigger on the night of December 2nd 2003 at 01:43:56?

Well....

DID YOU, punk?

I don't really care at this point anymore

Just don't say stupid shit. They wont go after you for hating women or jews, at least not yet.

I'll do as much time as needed idc. As long no one tries raping me

There will be no way to prove beyond a reasonable doubt who I am behind the screen I think in my case

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back