Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW has just been proven hard. 5"4 blonde blue eyes white guy is SLAYING Korean and Chinese girls

this dude is either filthy rich or got insanely lucky.

100% JUST BE CURRY
Proved!
He’s ugly, he’s violent, he’s ethnic!
But
He’s also slaying yellow Stacie’s because of his race!
Find out more below!
Try not to cope [99/100 fail] challenge
This is on the same level as cherry picking examples of whites committing crimes against blacks and then claiming that it is equal to the statistics on the matter.
You're the guy coping, my friend.

This is on the same level as cherry picking examples of whites committing crimes against blacks and then claiming that it is equal to the statistics on the matter.
You're the guy coping, my friend.
:feelstastyman: are you an autismcel?
It’s satire.
OP did the same thing with a white guy.

OP did the same thing with a white guy.
It isn't cherry picking. White men, on average, mog all other men in terms of SMV. This is due to a multitude of factors.

To act like your few examples change this fact is laughable.

It isn't cherry picking. White men, on average, mog all other men in terms of SMV. This is due to a multitude of factors.

To act like your few examples change this fact is laughable.
You’re begging the question now

this dude is either filthy rich or got insanely lucky.
hes poor as fuck. i know him.

and he did it 3 times in 1-2 months. its not luck if its repeatable.

its called .. just ..be.. white..

@Villain Of Blkpill what race are you?

is that a brother site to this one?

Noodlewhores would rather fuck a manlet jwbcel than a tall Asian nerd.

racepill and dickpill. FUCKING BRUTAL. i want to kill myself reading that shit

Imagine being so repulsive looking and still having a gf, kek

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CbOVdzuIj6M/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Ugly Korean guy with a white girl :feelsrope:

He’s barely taller than her, he even looks like the incel chud.

View attachment 692339

As a Korean male, how can I cope with the fact that Korean women would rather date a White guy than a Korean guy?
Korean men are taking my white women.

30% are married to white women and 50% are married to other Koreans.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CQEVbxWBj56/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Only one of these guys is Japanese jfl

If you’re rice yet not Korean life will be kinda hard :feelsLSD:

Just be Korean OP.
:yes:

“Hard proof” above. Can you cope?
@Villain Of Blkpill

He’s not ugly kek

1516-9990907c48cba643f3a1a387ad300871.jpg

pure nigger cope thinking he's more attractive than this guy.
can you brownskins ever post anything worth posting?

1516-9990907c48cba643f3a1a387ad300871.jpg

pure nigger cope thinking he's more attractive than this guy.
can you brownskins ever post anything worth posting?
thinking whos more attractive than this guy?

and hes ugly, look at that massive long ass nose

Not sure. Race is a looks multiplier, just like NT status is a looks multiplier.

How is he ugly? :lul:

You are ignorant cuck if you don't understand that whites have massive advantage in terms of overall halo over any race
this is facts, how do people actually disregard it. Attractive features people talk about are predominantly found in white people. 1) Light complexion, 2) colored eyes 3) Eurocentric standards 4) Height, 5) other facial features most common in white people. theres still more I haven't listed

this is facts, how do people actually disregard it. Attractive features people talk about are predominantly found in white people. 1) Light complexion, 2) colored eyes 3) Eurocentric standards 4) Height, 5) other facial features most common in white people. theres still more I haven't listed
Yeah, like sharp and straight nose, hunter eyes, thin lips, straight hairs with different shades of colours like blonde, ginger, brown etc. Whites, especially good looking ones, mixing with non whites are actually disgrace.

Ugly Korean guy with a white girl :feelsrope:

He’s barely taller than her, he even looks like the incel chud.

Korean men are taking my white women.

30% are married to white women and 50% are married to other Koreans.

Just be Korean OP.
:yes:

“Hard proof” above. Can you cope?
@Villain Of Blkpill
This. Rices can just kpopmax

JBW is law, height comes second

heightpill is cope. the only real pill is the racepill.

as has been scientifically proven before

being white >>> everything
Probably gunna do this. Herald the inceldian manlets

face > height.

white people dominate the world looks wise. everyone wants to look white.

he even posted proof pics in that thread + cummed inside her raw

he cummed inside one raw in that thread and posted proof

he's slayed 2 chinese girls, and 1 korean girl in the last month in UK at 5'4 and ugly and non-nt

they're sleeping at his house. they're letting him coom inside them raw.

just be white. with blonde hair. blue eyes. white skin.

the korean girl told him his flaccid penis is the same size as korean erect penis
what does he look like

heightpill is cope. the only real pill is the racepill.

as has been scientifically proven before

being white >>> everything
Yes but as a 6'3 ethnic i still mog a 5'4 white, 5'5 white mogs me though

Not sure. Race is a looks multiplier, just like NT status is a looks multiplier.

Race isn't a multiplier, race is a basis. Height (from 5'4) determines selection, muscles and body fat percentage as well, race is for many toilets a main point of isolation. I'm not 100% sold on JBW simply because of the prevalence of racial endogamy, but the very first thing I do on dating sites is exclude Black and Dravidian toilets at all cost. There's literally nothing a Black or Dravidian toilet can do to make me feel attracted to her. Even if she'd have literally every other desired feature and personality I want.

Race isn't a multiplier, race is a basis. Height (from 5'4) determines selection, muscles and body fat percentage as well, race is for many toilets a main point of isolation. I'm not 100% sold on JBW simply because of the prevalence of racial endogamy, but the very first thing I do on dating sites is exclude Black and Dravidian toilets at all cost. There's literally nothing a Black or Dravidian toilet can do to make me feel attracted to her. Even if she'd have literally every other desired feature and personality I want.

Never experienced this. In case I'm interested, how would I step my foot in?

Yes but as a 6'3 ethnic i still mog a 5'4 white, 5'5 white mogs me though

The difference between 5'5 and 5'4 is hardly noticeable by anyone except for them standing next to each other and both being upright and trying to make themselves as tall as possible. I was at a theme park yesterday and I saw both men that I EXPERIENCED as being significantly taller and significantly shorter than me, then I saw them standing next to each other and was amazed at how little the difference is in reality. Sometimes when I go out with my 6'1 cousin and am amazed with how tall he looks and height mogs people I think are taller than me, despite me height-mogging him.

Obviously race is more important than height, unless you're dealing with strong height fetishists, and I've debunked the idea that these height fetishists have a substantial effect on the dating market here:

https://incels.is/threads/at-what-height-is-it-actually-over-for-you.460067/

But race is associated with a myriad of things including (perceived) culture and you're not going to impress your parents with a 6'9 Asian men if they want their grand-children to be White and know that White kids are more socially accepted and not excluded for being foreigners, even if they have a local parent.

But I'm not sure if we should use racial fetishists as the basis for selection.

We can also use a poor rural Indonesian girl getting a White Chad to pay thousands of Dollars to go see her as "proof that Asian toilets have a higher SMV" and that Asians being shorter and more feminine means that they are the most desired race of toilets. Several studies showed that men of all races prefer Asian toilets yet we constantly hear about how "everyone wants White toilets".

just download dating apps and find asian girls?
I never got matches on such platforms. How do I get them, would you care to help me? Personally, I think it's a waste of time due to my below-average looks.

My personal guess is that body fat percentage is the most important thing, literally every Chad is underweight and while gaining muscles doesn't help a lot, the thinner you are the more desired you are as a man. Meanwhile men LOVE overweight toilets.

My personal guess is that body fat percentage is the most important thing, literally every Chad is underweight and while gaining muscles doesn't help a lot, the thinner you are the more desired you are as a man. Meanwhile men LOVE overweight toilets.
that 5'4 white guy is avg weight or slightly above avg

View: https://youtu.be/RlG6fO41r6Y

You're not alone, if JBW is law this man clearly isn't White.

they dont use tinder in korea, and tinder there is 97% male

they use other apps

and "hellotalk" in korea, an app to meet foreigners is massively female dominated aka the women want to meet foreigners

Damn i gotta koreamaxx ahahahahahah hahahahahahahahah

This. Rices can just kpopmax
why do people keep saying this retarded shit? most rice cant kpopmax and even if they did, the best they could get are landwhales. even the girls in the cherrypicked examples of couples in south korea look at best 5/10.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back