Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW has just been proven hard. 5"4 blonde blue eyes white guy is SLAYING Korean and Chinese girls

why do people keep saying this retarded shit? most rice cant kpopmax and even if they did, the best they could get are landwhales. even the girls in the cherrypicked examples of couples in south korea look at best 5/10.

His face isn't bad so its not surprising. JBW = fact. All you need to utilize JBW as a whitecel is an ok face and a height above 5'2 or so

If you cant be incel if you're white.

jbw as usual is law, inc triggered white volcels
I don’t understand getting triggered over this if anything it should be life fuel.

CUMSKINS CAN’T BE INCEL

I know that nigger he larped for so long being 5’9” 5’10” or 5’11” :feelskek: now that he has had sex he is more honest about his stats

hes literally 5'3/5'4. the girl is the same height as him in the pic. and he is ugly as fuck. look at the thread

he is like 1 inch taller than the girl in the photo. and hes wearing 3 inch lifts in that!

mirin ur panic coping completely denying reality
He is MTN maybe even HTN. Also something tells me it's you.

100% JUST BE CURRY
Proved!
He’s ugly, he’s violent, he’s ethnic!
But
He’s also slaying yellow Stacie’s because of his race!
Find out more below!
Try not to cope [99/100 fail] challenge

why do asian girls have lower standards when it comes to witos?

This thread is why I hate niggers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back