Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill SCIENTIFIC PROOF that the order of importance is: Race > Height > Face > Money

Race > Height > Face > Money

Highlights:
- Being Asian costs you $247,000 extra per year compared to a white guy.
- Being 5'7" costs you $150,000 extra compared to a 5'11" guy, or $180,000 compared to a 6'2" guy.
- Being bottom 10% facially costs you $40,000 extra compared to an average guy or $186,000 compared to a top 10% guy.

1) Race

As noted, it costs an extra $247,000 for an Asian man to date a white girl. It costs an extra $154,000 for a black man to date a white girl.

On the other hand, white men can make up to $24,000 less to be considered equally attractive to Asian women. ie. Asian women will accept poor white men over average income Asians.

2) Height

At extremely low male height (eg. 5'0"), height becomes more important than even race, but for more moderate cases of shortness (eg. 5'6"), race is still more important. A 5'6" man must make an extra $175,000 to match a 5'11" guy.


3) Face

The maximum cost of facial ugliness is $186,000, and that's for a bottom 10% guy to match a top 10% guy. ie. To bring the ugliest 10% of men up to the performance of the top 10% most handsome men.

4) Money
If we tally up the cost, then we find being an ugly 5'7" Asian will then cost you an extra $437,000 income per year. ie. You need to make $499,500 annual income to match the attractiveness of an average white guy.

In America, this income represents the top 0.5%.

So the only way money can compensate for being physically unattractive is if you are in the top 0.5%, and this is just enough to bring you back to equal to an average white guy.

It still isn't enough to make you actually attractive, and you need to find a way to make sure girls know about the money for it to even matter in the first place.

So again, we can see the hierarchy is Race > Height > Face > Money.

Reference
http://home.uchicago.edu/~hortacsu/onlinedating.pdf
 
Last edited:
Creep

Creep

Blackpill Scientist
-
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Posts
6,940
Online
0
Did you even take into account the baseline cost? Like "0" meant 62,500 in all the categories.
 
F

fuckeverythingnow

Banned
-
Joined
Apr 1, 2018
Posts
41
Online
0
High IQ as fuck thread
 
RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Posts
7,046
Online
0
Creep said:
Did you even take into account the baseline costs? Like "0" meant 62,500 in the race category.

Yes. As I said, "If we tally up the cost, then we find being an ugly 5'7" Asian will then cost you an extra $437,000 income per year. ie. You need to make $499,500 annual income to match the attractiveness of an average white guy."

Because: 437,000 + 62,500 = 499,500

Compensating with money for deficiencies in race/height is almost impossible. Compensating for a poor face is more feasible. A bottom 10% face only costs you $40,000 more than an average face. Of all the deficiencies, it is the best bargain. Though of course it's still harsh.

Women live for tall white guys. I have maybe met one or two dorky tall white guys who had trouble with women in my entire life. Every other tall white guy has gotten easy sex.

Being tall and white are the two most important things, and very expensive to try to compensate for. Almost impossible.
 
Creep

Creep

Blackpill Scientist
-
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Posts
6,940
Online
0
RageAgainstTDL said:
Yes. As I said, "If we tally up the cost, then we find being an ugly 5'7" Asian will then cost you an extra $437,000 income per year. ie. You need to make $499,500 annual income to match the attractiveness of an average white guy."

Because: 437,000 + 62,500 = 499,500

Compensating with money for deficiencies in race/height is almost impossible. Compensating for a poor face is more feasible. A bottom 10% face only costs you $40,000 more than an average face. Of all the deficiencies, it is the best bargain. Though of course it's still harsh.

Women live for tall white guys. I have maybe met one or two dorky tall white guys who had trouble with women in my entire life. Every other tall white guy has gotten easy sex.

Being tall and white are the two most important things, and very expensive to try to compensate for. Almost impossible.
Oh my bad, I didn't read what you wrote below good enough. I'm a Lazycel.
 
fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Joined
Jul 8, 2018
Posts
4,121
Online
14h 19m
Time to start betabuxxing
 
acnescarcel

acnescarcel

Banned
-
Joined
May 3, 2018
Posts
14,605
Online
20d 14h 13m
just make 500k bro
 
theoldnick

theoldnick

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 12, 2017
Posts
766
Online
10d 6h 2m
nice

proves once again that asian girls are best/easiest/carefree-est for white guys who want carefree dating/life, good match
 
RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Posts
7,046
Online
0
The next time I see another JBW denier start talking about how being white doesn't matter, I want you to remember: your white skin alone is worth $247,000 per year to white women (and $271,000 per year to Asian women) so shut the fuck up.
 
Creep

Creep

Blackpill Scientist
-
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Posts
6,940
Online
0
SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel Pin this.
Although I can't believe that being a turbo manlet is worse than being deformed. It gotta be exponentially higher for the bottom .0001% of faces.
 
Last edited:
RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Posts
7,046
Online
0
I just realized the analysis becomes even more brutal when you look at it over a lifetime.

For example, it costs an extra $247,000 per year for an Asian man to get a white girl. If you imagine traditional marriage at 30, and working until 65, this means a white foid would rather give up $8.65 MILLION than spend those years with an Asian guy.

Just LOL at how much women hate us nonwhites. The lifetime tally goes way over $10-15 million once you start throwing in things like being 5'7" or being subpar facially.

ie. Fucking a tall white guy is literally worth tens of millions of dollars to women.
 
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Joined
May 29, 2018
Posts
9,582
Online
66d 3h 29m
So based upon this, if I moneymaxxed I could compensate for my face? Of course, this is a fantasy as I'd be lucky to get hired for a minimum wage job(I'm a fuckup), but if I did have a 6 figure salary I guess I could theoretically ascend?
 
Creep

Creep

Blackpill Scientist
-
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Posts
6,940
Online
0
LiterallyASoyboy said:
So based upon this, if I moneymaxxed I could compensate for my face? Of course, this is a fantasy as I'd be lucky to get hired for a minimum wage job(I'm a fuckup), but if I did have a 6 figure salary I guess I could theoretically ascend?
ascend as a betabux.
 
RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Posts
7,046
Online
0
13k @13k thoughts?
 
Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,073
Online
8d 1h 32m
Creep said:
SergeantIncel @SergeantIncel Pin this.
Although I can't believe that being a turbo manlet is worse than being deformed. It gotta be exponentially higher for the bottom .0001% of faces.
I definitely think many foids would date a tall deformed male over a 5'1 man, because the tall guy makes her "feel protected." She can have him beat up the turbomanlet.
 
ticktock

ticktock

Recruit
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Posts
172
Online
0
This sounds ridiculous and unachievable. If these studies are real, then it's definitely OVER. Also, this is just for being in a relationship and not even guaranteed regular sex lmao. Fuck that betabux life. I'd rather be a homeless gigachad so women will cater to me and pay me to fuck.

Financial wealth isn't correlated to sex appeal.
 
Limerencel

Limerencel

Major
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
2,099
Online
10h 13m
ticktock said:
Financial wealth isn't correlated to sex appeal.
Actually it is, but only for notoriously rich men who are already 5+ lookswise.
 
ticktock

ticktock

Recruit
★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Posts
172
Online
0
Limerencel said:
Actually it is, but only for notoriously rich men who are already 5+ lookswise.
Hard to believe. I think SOLELY looks (face, frame, and height) turns on a woman. Not money. Money is more of a relationship stabilizer but does not spark the animalistic attraction in women. Just my opinion.
 
Involuntarily

Involuntarily

I ❤️ being Incel
★★
Joined
Dec 28, 2017
Posts
2,107
Online
1d 9h 16m
ticktock said:
Hard to believe. I think SOLELY looks (face, frame, and height) turns on a woman. Not money. Money is more of a relationship stabilizer but does not spark the animalistic attraction in women. Just my opinion.
I agree.

face is everything. brad pitt could be homeless, tom cruise is a manlet but still attractive despite his crazy scientology
 
Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
2,073
Online
8d 1h 32m
ticktock said:
I think SOLELY looks (face, frame, and height) turns on a woman. Not money. Money is more of a relationship stabilizer but does not spark the animalistic attraction in women. Just my opinion.
I agree. The money makes a male more of a potential mate, only due to provider purposes. A rich Danny Devito looking guy does not make a woman rub her clit furiously at night, but she'll definitely marry him to leech his wallet. A lot of studies tend to conflate "likelihood to get married" with "sex appeal."
 
towncel

towncel

"Everyone on this site is cucked except me"
-
Joined
Dec 28, 2017
Posts
1,976
Online
0
Such an easy block for me
 
13k

13k

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
2,733
Online
0
RageAgainstTDL said:
Race > Height > Face > Money

Highlights:
- Being Asian costs you $247,000 extra per year compared to a white guy.
- Being 5'7" costs you $150,000 extra compared to a 5'11" guy, or $180,000 compared to a 6'2" guy.
- Being bottom 10% facially costs you $40,000 extra compared to an average guy or $186,000 compared to a top 10% guy.

1) Race

As noted, it costs an extra $247,000 for an Asian man to date a white girl. It costs an extra $154,000 for a black man to date a white girl.

On the other hand, white men can make up to $24,000 less to be considered equally attractive to Asian women. ie. Asian women will accept poor white men over average income Asians.

2) Height

At extremely low male height (eg. 5'0"), height becomes more important than even race, but for more moderate cases of shortness (eg. 5'6"), race is still more important. A 5'6" man must make an extra $175,000 to match a 5'11" guy.


3) Face

The maximum cost of facial ugliness is $186,000, and that's for a bottom 10% guy to match a top 10% guy. ie. To bring the ugliest man up to the performance of the best male model.

4) Money
If we tally up the cost, then we find being an ugly 5'7" Asian will then cost you an extra $437,000 income per year. ie. You need to make $499,500 annual income to match the attractiveness of an average white guy.

In America, this income represents the top 0.5%.

So the only way money can compensate for being physically unattractive is if you are in the top 0.5%, and this is just enough to bring you back to equal to an average white guy.

It still isn't enough to make you actually attractive, and you need to find a way to make sure girls know about the money for it to even matter in the first place.

So again, we can see the hierarchy is Race > Height > Face > Money.

Reference
http://home.uchicago.edu/~hortacsu/onlinedating.pdf
honestly this is a good STUDY BASED stance on race >>>> height

it should be stickied honestly.

you are my one of the fav posters
RageAgainstTDL said:
The next time I see another JBW denier start talking about how being white doesn't matter, I want you to remember: your white skin alone is worth $247,000 per year to white women (and $271,000 per year to Asian women) so shut the fuck up.
I can't cope anymore.
 
Last edited:
Limerencel

Limerencel

Major
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
2,099
Online
10h 13m
ticktock said:
Hard to believe. I think SOLELY looks (face, frame, and height) turns on a woman. Not money. Money is more of a relationship stabilizer but does not spark the animalistic attraction in women. Just my opinion.


Shkreli had a new flock of young foids trying to get with him, every single day.
So again, you have to be 5+ or normie-tier, and be notoriously rich.
 
13k

13k

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
2,733
Online
0
also adding another dimension to height vs frame effect on income
this isnt about effect on income but women ratings



as you can see in that red box that shows impact coefficient, at ANY given height or race, race has a bigger impact than height

A @aut
you bluepilled idiot, when will you LEARN ? race > height.
 
Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
8,565
Online
51d 22h 27m
Lol, stop this scientific bullshit, the personal anecdotes from IT users are far more reliable.
 
Adolf Reinhardt

Adolf Reinhardt

Greycel
Joined
Jun 29, 2018
Posts
21
Online
0
JFL at all these butthurt damage controlling cumskins.


Inceldom is an ethnic problem, always has been.
 
UBERCEL

UBERCEL

-
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Posts
4,030
Online
0
JFL OP, you know that is to be accepted as betabux, not for true love you know:feelsrope:
RageAgainstTDL said:
I just realized the analysis becomes even more brutal when you look at it over a lifetime.

For example, it costs an extra $247,000 per year for an Asian man to get a white girl. If you imagine traditional marriage at 30, and working until 65, this means a white foid would rather give up $8.65 MILLION than spend those years with an Asian guy.

Just LOL at how much women hate us nonwhites. The lifetime tally goes way over $10-15 million once you start throwing in things like being 5'7" or being subpar facially.

ie. Fucking a tall white guy is literally worth tens of millions of dollars to women.
ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL CONCENTRATED CYANIDE POWEDERED SUIFUEL MADE BY THE GRIM REAPER PERSONALLY.
OP. how bad is it for sandcels?
 
Last edited:
13k

13k

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
2,733
Online
0
UBERCEL said:
JFL OP, you know that is to be accepted as betabux, not for true love you know:feelsrope:
brutal, absolutely brutal
u are right too
that 250k is for BETABUX, not enough for to be loved
you can NEVER close that gap, not even by MONEY

Never began
 
UBERCEL

UBERCEL

-
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Posts
4,030
Online
0
Just realized this doesn't even include currycels and sandcels, ITS THAT BAD gentlement
13k said:
brutal, absolutely brutal
u are right too
that 250k is for BETABUX, not enough for to be loved
you can NEVER close that gap, not even by MONEY

Never began
Never even going to begin unless we get race transplant (idk how tf tho):feelscry:
 
I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 13, 2018
Posts
12,356
Online
2d 6h 17m
These are stats for Long term relationships/betabux. You would think face would be more important than height though. Strange results
 
The End

The End

Banned
-
Joined
Apr 17, 2018
Posts
4,509
Online
21m
I keep thinking, "Damn, it's nice to be white!" But then I wonder, "Wait, so then why am I still involuntarily celibate?"

Someday maybe I'll figure it out.

I'd be interested to see how age played a part in this too - ie how much money would it take a 50 year old to be attractive to a 20 year old. I wonder because I am getting long-in-the-tooth myself, and I really want young girls... well, I guess it's all a fantasy anyway. :(

It'd actually be interesting to do this with all types of things; like by city, body fat percentage, education, etc.
 
Last edited:
heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 12, 2018
Posts
2,911
Online
0
why is this shit pinned? the mods on here are getting so much more fucking retarded, they claim to not like racebait but then pin a post that condemns white incels. Jfl
 
rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Posts
4,334
Online
2d 6h 34m
heroinfather said:
why is this shit pinned? the mods on here are getting so much more fucking retarded, they claim to not like racebait but then pin a post that condemns white incels. Jfl

Truth doesn't equal bait, low-IQ faggot.
 
Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
7,843
Online
11d 2h 25m
RageAgainstTDL said:
The next time I see another JBW denier start talking about how being white doesn't matter, I want you to remember: your white skin alone is worth $247,000 per year to white women (and $271,000 per year to Asian women) so shut the fuck up.
White skin is worth far more than that because you can give your hard-earned riches to some white whore, and she's still going to fuck Chad/Tyrone behind your back as much as she can get away with.

The problem is that you are not Chad/Tyrone.
 
rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Posts
4,334
Online
2d 6h 34m
UBERCEL said:
Just realized this doesn't even include currycels and sandcels, ITS THAT BAD gentlement

Never even going to begin unless we get race transplant (idk how tf tho):feelscry:

Yep, currycels aren't even on the radar. Even $1Billion wouldn't be enough for a Stacy to fuck a curry.
Grotesque said:
White skin is worth far more than that because you can give your hard-earned riches to some white whore, and she's still going to fuck Chad/Tyrone behind your back as much as she can get away with.

The problem is that you are not Chad/Tyrone.

COPE

Every white is a Chad in the eyes of ethnic foids.
 
heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 12, 2018
Posts
2,911
Online
0
rabitter said:
Truth doesn't equal bait, low-IQ faggot.
keep coping, boyo. wnat the truth? foids are repulsed by you because your fucking ugly not because of oyur background. i wonder how the millions of fucking arabs and south easte asians get laid? i wonder boyo, clearly china with 1bil population do not fuck at all
 
rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
Joined
Mar 12, 2018
Posts
4,334
Online
2d 6h 34m
heroinfather said:
keep coping, boyo. wnat the truth? foids are repulsed by you because your fucking ugly not because of oyur background. i wonder how the millions of fucking arabs and south easte asians get laid? i wonder boyo, clearly china with 1bil population do not fuck at all

Muh high population.

No MENAcel is getting laid in this post Tinder world.
 
13k

13k

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
2,733
Online
0
heroinfather said:
why is this shit pinned? the mods on here are getting so much more fucking retarded, they claim to not like racebait but then pin a post that condemns white incels. Jfl
I swear you are THE DUMBEST poster on this forum if you are not deliberately trolling.

OP isnt baiting, just stating results of a STUDY, without even adding his own commentary. what part in his post "condemns" whitecels ?

You are as dumb as IT posters "Ive seen an ugly dude with a hot gf today, your looks theory destroyed. all those scientific studies you present mean nothing because of muh anecdotal personal experience"
 
heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 12, 2018
Posts
2,911
Online
0
13k said:
I swear you are THE DUMBEST poster on this forum if you are not deliberately trolling.

OP isnt baiting, just stating results of a STUDY, without even adding his own commentary. what part in his post "condemns" whitecels ?

You are as dumb as IT posters "Ive seen an ugly dude with a hot gf today, your looks theory destroyed. all those scientific studies you present mean nothing because of muh anecdotal personal experience"
suck off its over some more
 
Spidey

Spidey

Peter Parker
-
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Posts
986
Online
0
horribly low IQ thread. high iq premise, but conclusion is complete bullshit.

Face > Height > Money
Race affects Face, Height and Body so you can put it first if you want.

Seems you just looked at how being the worst in a category affects you, what about being the best in a category? smh.
 
13k

13k

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
2,733
Online
0
Spidey said:
horribly low IQ thread. high iq premise, but conclusion is complete bullshit.

Face > Height > Money
Race affects Face, Height and Body so you can put it first if you want.

Seems you just looked at how being the worst in a category affects you, what about being the best in a category? smh.
horribly low iq post.

"Face > Height > Money"
based on what source ? your ass.

>Seems you just looked at how being the worst in a category affects you, what about being the best in a category? smh

translation: "I dont have enough cognitive ability to comprehend stats and graphs"
 
D

Deleted member 2119

Banned
-
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Posts
15,219
Online
54m
RageAgainstTDL said:
A 5'6" man must make an extra $175,000 to match a 5'11" guy.
What the fuck
 
Spidey

Spidey

Peter Parker
-
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Posts
986
Online
0
13k said:
horribly low iq post.

"Face > Height > Money"
based on what source ? your ass.

>Seems you just looked at how being the worst in a category affects you, what about being the best in a category? smh

translation: "I dont have enough cognitive ability to comprehend stats and graphs"

Literally common sense... But I have my own information and sources that prove it.

Women can smell attractive faces when blindfolded so it clearly mogs height, dumbass. This is about attracting women not your life quality or some stupid cope like this. Women will fuck manlets if they are 10/10. Hence, all the woman still calling Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones attractive. Whereas if you make blackopsIIcel taller, it won't increase the attraction that much - girls will just think he is more dominant or has better genes but in reality they will be repulsed after he fucks them if he ever has a chance.

Your stupid "translation" MAKES no sense, there are no graphs on this page and it didn't prove any hierachy. This post just shows you how much money certain handicaps cost you in pursuing women. Surely, money should be at the top then because if you are a billionaire/millionaire, all these problems are solved? And being 5'0 costs your more than being black or white so why isn't Height more important than Race. JFL at taking a study and twisting it to support your preformed opinion.

Negative IQ OP and reply.
 
F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Joined
May 17, 2018
Posts
4,799
Online
0
RageAgainstTDL said:
Yes. As I said, "If we tally up the cost, then we find being an ugly 5'7" Asian will then cost you an extra $437,000 income per year. ie. You need to make $499,500 annual income to match the attractiveness of an average white guy."

Because: 437,000 + 62,500 = 499,500

Compensating with money for deficiencies in race/height is almost impossible. Compensating for a poor face is more feasible. A bottom 10% face only costs you $40,000 more than an average face. Of all the deficiencies, it is the best bargain. Though of course it's still harsh.

Women live for tall white guys. I have maybe met one or two dorky tall white guys who had trouble with women in my entire life. Every other tall white guy has gotten easy sex.

Being tall and white are the two most important things, and very expensive to try to compensate for. Almost impossible.
How many times did i say just be tall and white
 
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 14, 2018
Posts
2,404
Online
9h 39m
Pretty brutal but lifefuel for 5'11'' manlets
 
13k

13k

only the ugly can be incel
★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
2,733
Online
0
Spidey said:
Literally common sense... But I have my own information and sources that prove it.

Women can smell attractive faces when blindfolded so it clearly mogs height, dumbass. This is about attracting women not your life quality or some stupid cope like this. Women will fuck manlets if they are 10/10. Hence, all the woman still calling Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones attractive. Whereas if you make blackopsIIcel taller, it won't increase the attraction that much - girls will just think he is more dominant or has better genes but in reality they will be repulsed after he fucks them if he ever has a chance.

Your stupid "translation" MAKES no sense, there are no graphs on this page and it didn't prove any hierachy. This post just shows you how much money certain handicaps cost you in pursuing women. Surely, money should be at the top then because if you are a billionaire/millionaire, all these problems are solved? And being 5'0 costs your more than being black or white so why isn't Height more important than Race. JFL at taking a study and twisting it to support your preformed opinion.

Negative IQ OP and reply.

>But I have my own information and sources that prove it.

what are these """source""" and ""information"" that """"""prove""""""" it. Do you even know meanings of those words ?
what you mean is your worthless anecdotal evidence against A MOUNTAIN OF studies, polls, surveys, experiments.

>And being 5'0 costs your more than being black or white so why isn't Height more important than Race.

thats what I mean when I say you cant interpret numbers. You lack critical reasoning skills stemming from low cognitive abilities.

An asian would need to make additional 247k more to have same chances as a white man. But difference btw 5'10''-5'2'' is 245k.

It is better to be 5'2'' white than 5'10'' asian. Race > 8 inches of height. Height only becomes more important than race when the difference is waaaaay to high like 1ft+. if the white is like 4'10'', then yes at that point it is better to be 5'10'' ethnic than a 4'10'' white.
 
F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
Joined
May 17, 2018
Posts
4,799
Online
0
I think this thread is seriously under rating face.
 
M

MilkTeaPill

Banned
-
Joined
Jun 12, 2018
Posts
286
Online
0
LOL even if you have all that money she will still just think of you as a beta bux. Let me break down in order of importance what is important for a girl to actually be attracted to you. Face/Height/Race ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Personality-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Money
FiveFourManlet said:
I think this thread is seriously under rating face.

Definitely Face/Height are both the top qualities and they are interchangeable and at times equal. People get mixed up by thinking race is #1 because girls aren't going for asians and curries. They aren't avoiding them cause of their race they are avoiding them because their face and height is fucked up.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top