Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JBW has just been proven hard. 5"4 blonde blue eyes white guy is SLAYING Korean and Chinese girls

V

Villain Of Blkpill

Banned
-

he even posted proof pics in that thread + cummed inside her raw

he cummed inside one raw in that thread and posted proof

he's slayed 2 chinese girls, and 1 korean girl in the last month in UK at 5'4 and ugly and non-nt

they're sleeping at his house. they're letting him coom inside them raw.

just be white. with blonde hair. blue eyes. white skin.

the korean girl told him his flaccid penis is the same size as korean erect penis

heightpill is cope. the only real pill is the racepill.

as has been scientifically proven before

being white >>> everything

Asians also choose handsome Tyrone, And yes asians prefer white but not everyone can afford travelling there!

Proof that the Looksmaxxer is actually any of those things and not a larper?

Didn’t see the video, didn’t see him, so I have to take the word of a looksmaxxer at face value. :feelstastyman:

Proof that the Looksmaxxer is actually any of those things and not a larper?

Didn’t see the video, didn’t see him, so I have to take the word of a looksmaxxer at face value. :feelstastyman:
check the threads, he posted pics of him and the girl and with the girl

Asians also choose handsome Tyrone, And yes asians prefer white but not everyone can afford travelling there!
nah. asian girls are Asian or white only.

Okay I saw the thread and he’s not short, not ugly, and looks NT.

He looks like an attractive dude and idk how tall he is but he has several inches over the girl and doesn’t look short in any of his photos.

Okay I saw the thread and he’s not short, not ugly, and looks NT.

He looks like an attractive dude and idk how tall he is but he has several inches over the girl.
hes literally 5'3/5'4. the girl is the same height as him in the pic. and he is ugly as fuck. look at the thread

he is like 1 inch taller than the girl in the photo. and hes wearing 3 inch lifts in that!

mirin ur panic coping completely denying reality

hes literally 5'3/5'4. the girl is the same height as him in the pic. and he is ugly as fuck. look at the thread

he is like 1 inch taller than the girl in the photo. and hes wearing 3 inch lifts in that!

mirin ur panic coping completely denying reality
Every time a white guy has sex with the largest demographic on the planet = JBW level IQ response. I’ll post the pictures for everyone else with a 3 digit IQ.

“Manlet”

“Ugly”

More than 50% of this forum is White, how does it count as ascension if you have to fly to some gook country to get 3/10 pussy?
he did it all in UK. they fly there. and the korean girl got the train from london 2 hours to his city to live with him for the week

Last edited:
Watch fakecels lose their mind in this thread

White incels won't touch this

Every time a white guy has sex with the largest demographic on the planet = JBW level IQ response. I’ll post the pictures for everyone else with a 3 digit IQ.
koreans are only 50 million. very small country.

jbw as usual is law, inc triggered white volcels

koreans are only 50 million. very small country.
I’m talking about Asians broadly. Literally like 2/3 of the planet. If she was Chinese or Indonesian you would’ve made this thread regardless.

All of these sub 500 post greycels that have been here for years suddenly coming out of the woodworks to praise OP’s obviously low IQ, anecdotal thread.
Seems suspicious tbh.

Im deformed bro, Not a white volcel
you're 5'11", unless your deformity resembles that of a post-repair shotgun suicide survivor, OP has btfo'd any excuses

Idk who was, I just want some pussy, Im barely 6 foot at 511 and rejected all the time, I got a big hook nose, HUGE forehead!
hes 5'4 and has a big hook nose and huge forehead.

All of these sub 500 post greycels that have been here for years suddenly coming out of the woodworks to praise OP’s obviously low IQ, anecdotal thread.
Seems suspicious tbh.
how is this thread low iq

how does this not severely prove JBW

Seems suspicious tbh.
I was just thinking the same thing jfl. They’re sleepercels

Going to my local mall is enough proof for me that jbw exists.

Seems suspicious tbh.
You are ignorant cuck if you don't understand that whites have massive advantage in terms of overall halo over any race

Always been saying that, always stayed true to my belief and never once doubted JBW in my life. This thread is nothing new to me, JBW is the law.

how is this thread low iq

how does this not severely prove JBW
It’s cherry-picking. You can find threads on here with all kinds of people slaying. It doesn’t mean anything

It’s cherry-picking. You can find threads on here with all kinds of people slaying. It doesn’t mean anything
how can it be cherrypicking when he's done it 3 times with different girls in like 1-2 months

Fucking schinggooklings doesn’t count

how can it be cherrypicking when he's done it 3 times with different girls in like 1-2 months
he’s one person. And you really have no idea about the context or if what he’s saying is true. No one would lie on the internet right?

insane cope
they would choose changs over tyrones

100% JUST BE CURRY
Proved!
He’s ugly, he’s violent, he’s ethnic!
But
He’s also slaying yellow Stacie’s because of his race!
Find out more below!
Try not to cope [99/100 fail] challenge

he’s one person. And you really have no idea about the context or if what he’s saying is true. No one would lie on the internet right?
hes predeterminism, a user known for being 5'4. and he sent pics and videos with the girls on the threads i linked. no possible way to fake that

There was a thread about legendary white incel slaying in SEA. If that isn't proof of JBW I don't know what is.

5"4 blonde blue eyes white guy is SLAYING Korean and Chinese girls​

Im not even surprised anymore.
Existence is unfair.

Last edited:
insane cope

they would choose changs over tyrones
Wait what? asians are more handsome than scandinavian chad and tyrone? or wtf it is`?

Wait what? asians are more handsome than scandinavian chad and tyrone? or wtf it is`?
asian girls beauty standards for men is: white skin, tall, educated type.

so either avg white men, or bleachmaxxed tall asian guys.

black men are black skin, not that tall, low iq retards. not their type

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back