Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBW BRO. WHITES CANT BE INCEL

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
I'm a 5'6 mildly autistic, agoraphobic, ugly, manlet.

I'm TOTALLY swimming in pussy. All whites are SLAYING. ESPECIALLY me.

Fuck off with these racebaiting threads. They're fucking insulting.

Whites can definitely be incel but you guys have the best chances of escaping. Check the studies bro, white dudes are the most desired.

Plus white privilege is real and even though you’re incel you can still benefit off of privilege which is dope

Whites can definitely be incel but you guys have the best chances of escaping. Check the studies bro, white dudes are the most desired.

Plus white privilege is real and even though you’re incel you can still benefit off of privilege which is dope
+1

And ofc you can be incel and white. If your face is 3/10, you will be incel unless you are an famous person with high status and rich.

Mods should probably delete those threads tbh its in the rules. Forum would be 200% better with no ethnic racebait coping garbage.

Anyone insinuating white people have a better chance then ethnic people are just referring to 7+ outta 10 fucking Chad guys

When ethnics say you should be slaying for being white, thats like when women go to manlets and say "I'm 5'4 and I have a boyfriend!" It's clueless and displays the societal awareness of the average kindergardener.

When ethnics say you should be slaying for being white, thats like when women go to manlets and say "I'm 5'4 and I have a boyfriend!" It's clueless and displays the societal awareness of the average kindergardener.
EXACTLY

JFL at the fact there is a race war on an incel forum of all places.

JFL at the fact there is a race war on an incel forum of all places.
Where did they come from? Lookism? It wasn't like this when I started browsing then joined here.

Sure, whites are considered the most attractive. However, imagine the difference between an ugly white guy who grows up sheltered and has few friends and goes to a posh boarding school vs an ugly black guy who grows up in the ghetto where girls get pregnant in their teens and everybody just hangs around all day wasted and bored. In that case, who's more likely to be incel?

Where did they come from? Lookism? It wasn't like this when I started browsing then joined here.
I've been lurking since the subreddit. This race war shit was not there. Least not to this level

looks and height theory still exist you dense low iq white mayonaise looking fuck. if you were 5'10 and 4-5/10 looking you wouldnt be complaining

Sure, whites are considered the most attractive. However, imagine the difference between an ugly white guy who grows up sheltered and has few friends and goes to a posh boarding school vs an ugly black guy who grows up in the ghetto where girls get pregnant in their teens and everybody just hangs around all day wasted and bored. In that case, who's more likely to be incel?
The fucking black guy is gonna get laid because everyone around him is getting fucking laid

I've been lurking since the subreddit. This race war shit was not there. Least not to this level
The ones toinght scream looksim. They all type like they are on /r/theredpill yelling at someone. Mods need to clean up the trash tbh.

looks and height theory still exist you dense low iq white mayonaise looking fuck. if you were 5'10 and 4-5/10 looking you wouldnt be complaining
SO ONLY CHADLITE+ WHITES ARE GETTING LAID. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP
The ones toinght scream looksim. They all type like they are on /r/theredpill yelling at someone. Mods need to clean up the trash tbh.
Its trash. Low IQ racebaiting. (((They))) want to divide us

Yes, i tolerate no racial slur there, this place is getting ruined because of it.

SO ONLY CHADLITE+ WHITES ARE GETTING LAID. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Its trash. Low IQ racebaiting. (((They))) want to divide us
4-5/10 is barely normie you stupid cunt. whitecels are delusional

That's what I've said before, it's just divisive bullshit.
We are all incel. Race is irrelevant. @Bagelcel bagels a 6'2 curry for fuck sake. So I guess currys cant he incel too
4-5/10 is barely normie you stupid cunt. whitecels are delusional
1432724756686s

Mr. Literal here

Most ethnics fail to realise that in a lot of countries all people are white, and therefore there is absolutely no advantage to being white, just like everyone else around you.

Most ethnics fail to realise that in a lot of countries all people are white, and therefore there is absolutely no advantage to being white, just like everyone else around you.
This. So much this. Preach it loud

I have a white friend who’s an ex chadlite. Sometimes even being tall white, driving a corvette and being handsome isn’t enough. Having a job or getting older can take it all away.
He’s also crippled by only wanted an asian girl as his gf long term

an ugly black guy who grows up in the ghetto where girls get pregnant in their teens and everybody just hangs around all day wasted and bored. In that case, who's more likely to be incel?
Sounds like a Freddy Kreuger nightmare.

I have a white friend who’s an ex chad. Sometimes even being tall white, driving a corvette and being handsome isn’t enough. Having a job or getting older can take it all away.
1432724756686s

"Ex Chad"

Mods should probably delete those threads tbh its in the rules. Forum would be 200% better with no ethnic racebait coping garbage.
You say whenever you promote JBB threads.
The hypocrisy on this whitecel LARPer.

You really are love being a victim don't you, TRY BEING THE SAME YOU BUT CURRY SKIN, YOU WOULD ROPE ON THE SPOT NO HOPE

Well ex chad-lite. He used to get with good looking women and now he only gets land whales and even those are rare. It’s really been rough for him he claims. Just goes to show you working is a bad thing to foids
Uhuh.
You really are love being a victim don't you, TRY BEING THE SAME YOU BUT CURRY SKIN, YOU WOULD ROPE ON THE SPOT NO HOPE
IM STILL INCEL YOU FUCKING RETARD

Uhuh.

IM STILL INCEL YOU FUCKING RETARD
Since he got dumped in 2015 by his filipina ex he’s never recovered his former glory. I almost feel bad for him despite never having a gf.

who can i call to get a dose of my privilege? where is my share?
fuck off with this SJW shit

Come on man. Even white supremacist admit white privilege is real. If I were you I’d be happy about it. You don’t need to call anyone for, just simply exist and you’ll get treated 100x better than a curry.

who can i call to get a dose of my privilege? where is my share?
fuck off with this SJW shit
Yep, just a bunch of SJW's. I've seen these non-stop JBWers complain about Trump for being "racist" JFL they may as well be feminists at IncelTears.

Since he got dumped in 2015 by his filipina ex he’s never recovered his former glory. I almost feel bad for him despite never having a gf.
1432724756686s

Nice LARP

Come on man. Even white supremacist admit white privilege is real. If I were you I’d be happy about it. You don’t need to call anyone for, just simply exist and you’ll get treated 100x better than a curry.
Eh, my white ex chad-lite friend definitely won’t agree. Neither would I as a white guy

you are incel as white if u are sub 3

but for ethnics, that bar is much much higher
sub 6 curries and shitskin arabs are truecels

who can i call to get a dose of my privilege?
nearest ethnic girl
but wait, ethnic girls dont count
14/88
sieg heil

Eh, my white ex chad-lite friend definitely won’t agree. Neither would I as a white guy
Nice edit. Ex Chad to ex Chadlite

you are incel as white if u are sub 3

but for ethnics, that bar is much much higher
sub 6 curries and shitskin arabs are truecels

nearest ethnic girl
but wait, ethnic girls dont count
14/88
sieg heil
Eh me and my friend would take an asian girl over a white one any day, heck I’d probably go with a Latina myself

Wtf are you talking about? I am still a Virgin at 20, I’m talking about my 26/27 year old friend. I used to look up to him as hope to find a gf one day but his results make me doubtful.
Received 199648167323781

Yeah because I fucked up early, I forgot to add the lite part earlier, people make mistakes on the Internet big whoop
Uhuhhhhh

ZERO iq.
white supremacist believe in white privilege? wtf you smokin boyo THATS THEIR WHOLE IDEOLOGY
jfl at justifying racism by pointing at other racists.
pls explain to me how a curry in curryland is treated bad.