Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On God, the guy trending on the fitxfearless call who talked about plastic surgery is me.

why were you banned?

Is it true that you’re a pedo?
No. In the post I made that was the original reason for people calling me a pedo had a clear disclaimer where I clarified I was not a pedo and I was just wondering if other people were

1st off, I'm not a looksfag. I'll explain the situation, and I also lied about my age because the call was 21 and up. I'm an 18 year old blackcel.
How I joined the fitxfearless and looksmax.org discord server: Am I a redpill coper/looksmax.fag, no, I'm not. Explaining the context:

Remember when I was banned off of incels.is for a month because of the out of pocket joke I made? So I wasn't on incels.is for a month, I had to pass the time. I joined some online communities to pass the time. I joined neets.net, sanctioned.suicide, I also went on the "Incel Talks" twitter community and to "r/nottruevirgin" the reddit incel community. I also talked to some brocels like @Friezacel, @KillNiggers and @GeckoBus. Now I didn't go on looksmax.org the website, but I went in the discord server. Because I was curious to know what my rating was. I wanted to know on a scale of 1 to 10, how subhuman was I? So I went on looksmax.org (the discord server, not the website), because I simply wanted to know my face rating. I got rated "2/10", "ltn", "It's over", "3/10", so these ratings were quite low. They confirmed I was sub5 and an incel. Asking for an objective rating of my face does not make me a looksfag. I don't believe in looksmaxxing. Mewing and working out is cope and bullshit, although I do believe in plastic surgery.

I made the thread, 6 copes incels can take:

And hardmaxxing/plastic surgery was the first option I discussed. If an ugly person gets plastic surgery, maybe they have a chance to look average. In the depths of my depression, bingewatching plastic surgery content was why I had enough hope to not commit suicide.

So how did I join the fitxfearless discord server? I joined the server because I was curious about how self proclaimed "alpha males" operate. I was curious and wanted to talk to people in the server because I was bored. Kinda like how someone goes to inceltears and talks to one of the members there because they're bored. It doesn't mean you agree with the philosophy at all. I'm not redpilled, I'm very blackpilled.

So how did I get on the call? I debated some of the redpill copers in the server, discussing how I would need plastic surgery and there's no point in approaching women until I get facial surgery so I can potentially look like a normie. It's too over for me without surgery or just softmaxxing. It's too over, because I've been called ugly by kids, women, men alike. "Ugly ass nigga", "He looks like an eel.", girls snickering. I went on the monkey.app and girls were just quick scoping me, the reactions I got were on the same level of Cuffem. So I debated that, they told me to get on a call with Fitx. I was heavily unprepared, so that's when I fumbled so hard and became a meme.

Proof I'm a sub5/qualified to be an incel/not a fakecel.

Look at my face again, I'm clearly sub5 so I fit the bill of an incel.
View attachment 1204916
Here's another picture of what I look like. I know it's against the rules to show selfies, but I'm only showing my face to prove that I fit the bill of a sub5, and my face is already public now anyways, so it's not really revealing anything, more of just me proving my identity.
These 2 pictures were from Shorts on my Youtube Channel.

You guys might say you're "sub5" because you're 5'11, or you have a somewhat recessed chin and it's just body dysmorphia, but through my extremely bad genetics, I'm probably one of the only truecels here. And there's not much to do. I'm not a framelet or a fatcel, I work out consistently, I just have a butt ugly face, which you can see. I personally think, I would benefit from a rhinoplasty to slim down my nose, pulling my ears up, getting a lower lip reduction surgery for lip proportions, and a ptosis eyelid surgery to make both of my eyelids even.

View attachment 1204918

@FucktheFBI, @Cayden Zhang , and @Left4DeadNiggER saw my ptosis, in which I have a droopy eyelid which makes me look facially autistic.
View attachment 1204923

That was the image of my eyelid I showed those 3, it matches, proving my point that I'm the one in the video.

Also a truecel proof is poor social skills. I'm not neurodivergent, I just have crappy social/speaking skills, and I got nervous so I started smiling.

View attachment 1204915

So I'm not a looksfag. I'm a sub5 truecel from my face alone. I'm also 5'6 (ugly and a manlet) making it very, very, over. I personally think plastic surgery would heavily help me, alongside help other truecels. I know a lot of other incels also want plastic surgery. I'm not going to discuss names for privacy, but a lot of the fellow brocels I interacted with plan on getting plastic surgery.

I got clowned on heavily which is brutal, but I won't rope. I had some of the big looksmax accounts message me on my tiktok through the video, faceiq2 being one if you've heard of him.

View attachment 1204937

How do I think this affects the incel community?

Truecel trait is fucking up things. I fumbled the call so badly, but it brought some awareness. There was a few who were agreeing with me and promoted me to get an otoplasty or rhinoplasty. There were a couple who said "Don't listen to the bluepill copers", get the surgeries.

The one thing it did though, despite me fucking me up astronomically, it is brought awareness to plastic surgery and inceldom. Maybe they're laughing now, partially my fault for acting like a fucking autistic retarded idiot completely making myself look like an idiot, but now people in their head know about plastic surgery.

If it gets viral, it's already at 345k views, if it gets to over 1 million, it will be brutal for me, but it will bring a LOT of awareness for plastic surgery. If plastic surgery can get a little mainstream, and people start discussing it, that would hugely benefit truecels like me and you. If I got ptosis/eyelid surgery and otoplasty paid for me, and my ears weren't drooping downwards and my eyelids weren't drooping, then I would still be a sub5 but I wouldn't look subhuman.

I believe awareness for plastic surgery, even if it's negative attention now, and most people are just clowning on it, I believe it will be helpful.

Hopefully I'm still allowed to stay here, and I should because I'm a truecel, because I'm ugly, because I'm short, etc. I'm not a looksfag, I don't believe in looksmaxxing, only plastic surgery.
nigga u mogged fitx in that video.

In a parallel universe, perhaps
Bro i kid u not in the other lighting your eye area was perfect. Nice hunter eyes. And everything. The only thing that’s brutal is your height but your black so gymmax. Def shave the beard thi that looks shitty. Fitx has the exact same nose as u and he still gets laid bro.

I think ur mtn with htn potential after looksmaxxing

Bro i kid u not in the other lighting your eye area was perfect. Nice hunter eyes. And everything. The only thing that’s brutal is your height but your black so gymmax. Def shave the beard thi that looks shitty. Fitx has the exact same nose as u and he still gets laid bro.

no bro his eyes arent deepset theyre not hunters

I think I'm subhuman with mid ltn to low mtn potential after looksmaxxinng (including hardmaxxing), I agree with the gymmax.

I think I'm subhuman with mid ltn to low mtn potential after looksmaxxinng (including hardmaxxing), I agree with the gymmax.
Ur not subhuman w that eye area. You posted the literal worst pics of urself u look 10 times better in the video call with fitx.

@Sasukecel Start wearing sunscreen too. Your skintone and coloring need work. Also before doing rhino get invisalign and mse (if u have narrow palet)

all the male models were fully developed when they were 18

Look at say chico or o’pry at 18 and 25 its the same
>Chico

His attractiveness depends on his youthful features (ie high collagen). He’s actually notorious for looking worse in his 20s due to facial hair and more masculine bonestructure/appearance

>Opry
find some pics of him when he’s 18.

1st off, I'm not a looksfag. I'll explain the situation, and I also lied about my age because the call was 21 and up. I'm an 18 year old blackcel.
How I joined the fitxfearless and looksmax.org discord server: Am I a redpill coper/looksmax.fag, no, I'm not. Explaining the context:

Remember when I was banned off of incels.is for a month because of the out of pocket joke I made? So I wasn't on incels.is for a month, I had to pass the time. I joined some online communities to pass the time. I joined neets.net, sanctioned.suicide, I also went on the "Incel Talks" twitter community and to "r/nottruevirgin" the reddit incel community. I also talked to some brocels like @Friezacel, @KillNiggers and @GeckoBus. Now I didn't go on looksmax.org the website, but I went in the discord server. Because I was curious to know what my rating was. I wanted to know on a scale of 1 to 10, how subhuman was I? So I went on looksmax.org (the discord server, not the website), because I simply wanted to know my face rating. I got rated "2/10", "ltn", "It's over", "3/10", so these ratings were quite low. They confirmed I was sub5 and an incel. Asking for an objective rating of my face does not make me a looksfag. I don't believe in looksmaxxing. Mewing and working out is cope and bullshit, although I do believe in plastic surgery.

And hardmaxxing/plastic surgery was the first option I discussed. If an ugly person gets plastic surgery, maybe they have a chance to look average. In the depths of my depression, bingewatching plastic surgery content was why I had enough hope to not commit suicide.

So how did I join the fitxfearless discord server? I joined the server because I was curious about how self proclaimed "alpha males" operate. I was curious and wanted to talk to people in the server because I was bored. Kinda like how someone goes to inceltears and talks to one of the members there because they're bored. It doesn't mean you agree with the philosophy at all. I'm not redpilled, I'm very blackpilled.

So how did I get on the call? I debated some of the redpill copers in the server, discussing how I would need plastic surgery and there's no point in approaching women until I get facial surgery so I can potentially look like a normie. It's too over for me without surgery or just softmaxxing. It's too over, because I've been called ugly by kids, women, men alike. "Ugly ass nigga", "He looks like an eel.", girls snickering. I went on the monkey.app and girls were just quick scoping me, the reactions I got were on the same level of Cuffem. So I debated that, they told me to get on a call with Fitx. I was heavily unprepared, so that's when I fumbled so hard and became a meme.

View attachment 1204916
Here's another picture of what I look like. I know it's against the rules to show selfies, but I'm only showing my face to prove that I fit the bill of a sub5, and my face is already public now anyways, so it's not really revealing anything, more of just me proving my identity.

You guys might say you're "sub5" because you're 5'11, or you have a somewhat recessed chin and it's just body dysmorphia, but through my extremely bad genetics, I'm probably one of the only truecels here. And there's not much to do. I'm not a framelet or a fatcel, I work out consistently, I just have a butt ugly face, which you can see. I personally think, I would benefit from a rhinoplasty to slim down my nose, pulling my ears up, getting a lower lip reduction surgery for lip proportions, and a ptosis eyelid surgery to make both of my eyelids even.

View attachment 1204918

@FucktheFBI, @Cayden Zhang , and @Left4DeadNiggER saw my ptosis, in which I have a droopy eyelid which makes me look facially autistic.
View attachment 1204923

That was the image of my eyelid I showed those 3, it matches, proving my point that I'm the one in the video.

Also a truecel proof is poor social skills. I'm not neurodivergent, I just have crappy social/speaking skills, and I got nervous so I started smiling.

View attachment 1204915

So I'm not a looksfag. I'm a sub5 truecel from my face alone. I'm also 5'6 (ugly and a manlet) making it very, very, over. I personally think plastic surgery would heavily help me, alongside help other truecels. I know a lot of other incels also want plastic surgery. I'm not going to discuss names for privacy, but a lot of the fellow brocels I interacted with plan on getting plastic surgery.

I got clowned on heavily which is brutal, but I won't rope. I had some of the big looksmax accounts message me on my tiktok through the video, faceiq2 being one if you've heard of him.

View attachment 1204937

Truecel trait is fucking up things. I fumbled the call so badly, but it brought some awareness. There was a few who were agreeing with me and promoted me to get an otoplasty or rhinoplasty. There were a couple who said "Don't listen to the bluepill copers", get the surgeries.

The one thing it did though, despite me fucking me up astronomically, it is brought awareness to plastic surgery and inceldom. Maybe they're laughing now, partially my fault for acting like a fucking autistic retarded idiot completely making myself look like an idiot, but now people in their head know about plastic surgery.

If it gets viral, it's already at 345k views, if it gets to over 1 million, it will be brutal for me, but it will bring a LOT of awareness for plastic surgery. If plastic surgery can get a little mainstream, and people start discussing it, that would hugely benefit truecels like me and you. If I got ptosis/eyelid surgery and otoplasty paid for me, and my ears weren't drooping downwards and my eyelids weren't drooping, then I would still be a sub5 but I wouldn't look subhuman.

I believe awareness for plastic surgery, even if it's negative attention now, and most people are just clowning on it, I believe it will be helpful.

Hopefully I'm still allowed to stay here, and I should because I'm a truecel, because I'm ugly, because I'm short, etc. I'm not a looksfag, I don't believe in looksmaxxing, only plastic surgery.
These guys are so retarded
“How does your little brother have more confidence then you”

like you said he looks better then you and he is also younger so he hasnt been put through as many situations in life to take away his confidence like you have

And he wont be put through the same situations anyway that ruin confidence like what happened to you because he is more attractive his life will be easier then yours so it is easier for him to keep his confidence

Just get confident bro

View attachment 1204916

View attachment 1204918

View attachment 1204923

View attachment 1204915

View attachment 1204937

Honestly when your not holding your mouth open like a retard like you were in those pics you just look normal but definitely still incel tier

Your not a truecel from your face alone

I carried on reading and found out you are 5’6

Thats why people are calling you ugly to your face a 6ft guy with the same face wouldn't get that

The combo of your sub 5 face and height is what makes you a truecel not just your face

Last edited:

View attachment 1204916

View attachment 1204918

View attachment 1204923

View attachment 1204915

View attachment 1204937

Surgery wont help you im ngl I would just save the money for your copes or something like that

I reckon OP is fake. 3 photos posted and they all in public domain

I did on tiktok

I made 3 videos, 1 where I showed I already did the redpill workout cope, another where I introduced myself and another where I made a video on how ugly people need to improve their speaking skills.

Through getting verbally butt whooped by tyrone, I realized if I don't improve my speaking skills, I'm going to keep getting verbal raped by chads and tyrones. I'm going to socialskillsmax/speakingskillsmax, because the next time I get into a situation like this, I need to be able to speak in a convincting way to prove my points.

People are judgemental and shallow. Being a socially inept nervous sperg only f'cked me up because people just see me as a meme.
“Tyrone”

You don’t think fitx is actually a tyrone, right?

Same it's brutal

Prepare for the Normiefag infiltration
tenor.gif
:feelskek:

Op post a picture of you holding a fork in one hand and a note with your username in the other hand

I reckon OP is fake. 3 photos posted and they all in public domain
No one would waste their time faking things on an incel forum, and it only makes my account risk getting a ban.

It's not larp and all of the details match up. Upon joining the forum, @Left4DeadNiggER and @BlackCel_from_ZA knew I was a blackcel, @Cayden Zhang and @FucktheFBI knew of my eyelid/ptosis problem 2 weeks before the call, when I was banned on .is, I did go on discord during the time I was banned,

The situation is real, I'm real, but I'm still going to hardmax and get plastic surgery, because I actually approached women just to confirm in my head I was a truecel after the call, and they were either disgusted/laughed.

No one would waste their time faking things on an incel forum, and it only makes my account risk getting a ban.

It's not larp and all of the details match up. Upon joining the forum, @Left4DeadNiggER and @BlackCel_from_ZA knew I was a blackcel, @Cayden Zhang and @FucktheFBI knew of my eyelid/ptosis problem 2 weeks before the call, when I was banned on .is, I did go on discord during the time I was banned,

The situation is real, I'm real, but I'm still going to hardmax and get plastic surgery, because I actually approached women just to confirm in my head I was a truecel after the call, and they were either disgusted/laughed.
then prove it with a photo

Likely. It's logically too over for me.
Man I'm gonna be honest with you, you look like the average nigger in south africa ngl. You look like thabo from down the road. Instead of saving money for plastic surgery, save your money to relocate to South African mang. You said you're 5`6 so that is slightly above average + your burgerland accent gets you bonus points. You could easily ascend with a 8/10 sheboon or a 2/10 coomskin foid(depends on your preferences. Notice the word easy). Believe it or not but you definitely mog me to the andromeda galaxy, people that look like you used to bully me to kingdom come. Geomaxxing is your best option mang, and the dollar is significantly stronger compared to the south african Rand so geomaxxing won't be very hard for you. Unironically its not over for you mang, in the west yes......it's definitely over for you but in africa, you have a wealth of opportunities compared to the west. The opportunities aren't as extensive as a coomskin but they are still significant regardless. Goodluck brocel

Last edited:
Man I'm gonna be honest with you, you look like the average nigger in south africa ngl. You look like thabo from down the road. Instead of saving money for plastic surgery, save your money to relocate to South African mang. You said you're 5`6 so that is slightly above average + your burgerland accent gets you bonus points. You could easily ascend with a 8/10 sheboon or a 2/10 coomskin foid(depends on your preferences. Notice the word easy). Believe it or not but you definitely mog me to the andromeda galaxy, people that look like you used to bully me to kingdom come. Geomaxxing is your best option mang, and the dollars is significantly stronger compared to the south african Rand so geomaxxing won't be very hard for you. Unironically its not over for you mang, in the west yes......it's definitely over for you but in africa, you have a wealth of opportunities compared to the west. The opportunities aren't as extensive as a coomskin but they are still significant regardless. Goodluck brocel
Bro I sympathize with you you and slayerslayer are the most truecel active users here. Is south africa really that subhuman ?

Bro I sympathize with you you and slayerslayer are the most truecel active users here. Is south africa really that subhuman ?
Yeah mang, south africa is literally the land of the subhumans. I seldomly see actual attractive people but even though most people are normies or ltn, I'm still subhuman and the normies/ltn literally tormented me

Yeah mang, south africa is literally the land of the subhumans. I seldomly see actual attractive people but even though most people are normies or ltn, I'm still subhuman and the normies/ltn literally tormented me
Yeah blacks are overrated because of the media halo and cock size. West Africans are thugmaxxing ogres, while east africans and south africans are only really above asians if they have no white admixture. I’ve read your posts and you list out your failos man it’s brutal how theres people like brad pitt in hollywood then theres billions of third worlders like you or wereq who live to suffer.

then prove it with a photo

Man I'm gonna be honest with you, you look like the average nigger in south africa ngl. You look like thabo from down the road. Instead of saving money for plastic surgery, save your money to relocate to South African mang. You said you're 5`6 so that is slightly above average + your burgerland accent gets you bonus points. You could easily ascend with a 8/10 sheboon or a 2/10 coomskin foid(depends on your preferences. Notice the word easy). Believe it or not but you definitely mog me to the andromeda galaxy, people that look like you used to bully me to kingdom come. Geomaxxing is your best option mang, and the dollar is significantly stronger compared to the south african Rand so geomaxxing won't be very hard for you. Unironically its not over for you mang, in the west yes......it's definitely over for you but in africa, you have a wealth of opportunities compared to the west. The opportunities aren't as extensive as a coomskin but they are still significant regardless. Goodluck brocel

Geomaxxing is a logical alternative but that also costs money. I still have to moneymax.

I believe I'm still too subhuman to even just geomax alone, I probably have to moneymax to hardmax and geomax because that's how over it is.

The bottom line is there's no point in approaching women like the Tyrone told me to do. I should put most of my energy into trying to moneymax.

Geomaxxing is a logical alternative but that also costs money. I still have to moneymax.

I believe I'm still too subhuman to even just geomax alone, I probably have to moneymax to hardmax and geomax because that's how over it is.

The bottom line is there's no point in approaching women like the Tyrone told me to do. I should put most of my energy into trying to moneymax.
Yeah that's what I was implying, to geomaxx, you need to moneymaxx first but forget all the surgeries boyo and just geomaxx to a third world country. You'll look like the typical nigger

Yeah that's what I was implying, to geomaxx, you need to moneymaxx first but forget all the surgeries boyo and just geomaxx to a third world country. You'll look like the typical nigger
I'll think about it. Maybe I just have to geomax but I'm pretty dead set on surgerymaxxing because it's ropefuel when I look in the mirror