Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBW BRO. WHITES CANT BE INCEL

ZERO iq.
white supremacist believe in white privilege? wtf you smokin boyo THATS THEIR WHOLE IDEOLOGY
jfl at justifying racism by pointing at other racists.
pls explain to me how a curry in curryland is treated bad.
curries in curryland are treated bad compared to white tourists in india where they are welcomed like celebrities
meanwhile curries and shitskins in west (where most of the ethnics of the forum lives in) are treated like dirt off the ground.

thats the whole point of racepill. you'd put a bullet though ur head if u were a shitskin arab on top of all the problems you already have.

White privilege is real on a complex socioeconomic scale, but a lot of dumbass ethnics decide to just blame it for all their personal failings which is stupid. These days your race does not hold you back from anything, so stop trying to use white privilege as an excuse for you fucking up.

curries in curryland are treated bad compared to white tourists in india where they are welcomed like celebrities
meanwhile curries and shitskins in west (where most of ethnic of the forum lives in) are treated like dirt off the ground.

thats the whole point of racepill. you'd put a bullet though ur head if u were a shitskin arab on top of all the problems you already have.
being white in india is an indicator for poorcucks that you have money. It's not about the race it's about money.
so what? you guys keep telling me I should go to thailand to get noodlewhores, but you guys living in majority white countries don't have to move? why don't you go back to sandnigger land? nice double standards.

I think what ethnics are trying to say is that being white is a significant plus in the dating scene, nobody is saying that whites can't be incel but rather that they have it easier than nonwhites, but we all are incels after all so we should forget this

My friend is proof that jbw doesn’t work with Asians anymore. Once he hit 23/24 he lost his girlfriend who was a hot filipina and now he’s spiraling into despair. I can’t imagine losing that since I never had it
JFL for getting depressed over a noodlewhore. They are a dime a dozen and all thirsty for white cock.

being white in india is an indicator for poorcucks that you have money. It's not about the race it's about money.
so what? you guys keep telling me I should go to thailand to get noodlewhores, but you guys living in majority white countries don't have to move? why don't you go back to sandnigger land? nice double standards.
I’d say asian women are hotter than white women tbh. White women are decent at best.
JFL for getting depressed over a noodlewhore. They are a dime a dozen and all thirsty for white cock.
Maybe years ago but now it’s virtually impossible to snag one. My ex-chad life friend makes 4k every 2 weeks, is tall, white, and had no problem getting gfs, even drives a corvette and still can’t get asian women.
I think what ethnics are trying to say is that being white is a significant plus in the dating scene, nobody is saying that whites can't be incel but rather that they have it easier than nonwhites, but we all are incels after all so we should forget this
This was true from 2009-2011/2013 but not true anymore.

civil war! we need some sort of video game function to battle each other.

same argument x1000
at this point I dont even remember how many times I responded to this one

nope, itsOVER is poor as dirt, the 1 room studio apartment he lives in doesnt even have a kitchen. lives in a rat hole in thailand. he is a neet.
and yet his 8/10 stacy thai gf is a doctor. LMAO
his girlfriendS betabux him.
white skin is fetishizied in asia and india.
Z85fXUe

but you guys living in majority white countries don't have to move? why don't you go back to sandnigger land?
except the fact that we wont be anything special in our home countries neither
there is simply no country for us where we are WORSHIPED just for our race.

Lmfao this thread and the replies are funny as fuck

Ple
same argument x1000
at this point I dont even remember how many times I responded to this one

nope, itsOVER is poor as dirt, the 1 room studio apartment he lives in doesnt even have a kitchen. lives in a rat hole in thailand. he is a neet.
his girlfriendS betabux him.
View attachment 27342

except the fact that we wont be anything special in our home countries neither
there is simply no country for us where we are WORSHIPED just for our race.
please explain my tall white ex-chadlite friend who makes good money, with a corvette who’s become completely unattractive to asian women?

you'd put a bullet though ur head if u were a shitskin arab on top of all the problems you already have.
What would I have negative sexual encounters, and somehow negative friends as well?
I can't subtract from zero in this context.
I'd be in the exact same situation.

nope, itsOVER is poor as dirt, the apartment he lives in doesnt even have a kitches. lives in a rat hole in thailand. he is a neet.
his girlsfriendS betabux him.
z85fxue-png.27342
Just move across the globe, bro.

What would I have negative sexual encounters, and somehow negative friends as well?
I can't subtract from zero in this context.
I'd be in the exact same situation.

Just move across the globe, bro.
you would lose your potential slays you are effectively rejecting right now just by virtue of being white
there are women out there who would love to be ur gf because you are white
you would lose them

you would have shitloads of people on ur ass who hate on u cos you are a shitskin arab
you would have ur job applications get rejected when the morons who had lower gpa than u back in college get jobs
you would get people giving you dirty looks cos you are shitskin arab
you would get """""random""""" ID checks by police when u are walking down the street, doing NOTHING.

son, u aint about this life.

JFL @ white dudes denying the racepill. Probably because they don’t know what it’s like to be a worthless ethnic

I'm a 5'6 mildly autistic, agoraphobic, ugly, manlet.

I'm TOTALLY swimming in pussy. All whites are SLAYING. ESPECIALLY me.

Fuck off with these racebaiting threads. They're fucking insulting.

I'm exactly in the same position, 5'6 ugly white manlet. It's over.

JFL @ white dudes denying the racepill. Probably because they don’t know what it’s like to be a worthless ethnic
My friend is living proof that jbw is false

civil war! we need some sort of video game function to battle each other.
It would be cool tho, like making a tournament assembling the most famous posters here and make them fight or some shit

Prove your friend even exists dood
How? I have literally told you how he got dumped in 2015 for cheating and now he’s completely unable to get any women that are higher than a 2 except for a few flukes

It would be cool tho, like making a tournament assembling the most famous posters here and make them fight or some shit
yeah it would be pretty sick if there was some way to battle or fuck with each other when the race wars flare up.

Any white person reading this chat who thinks JBW isnt real:
Answer me these questions honestly:

1- How many ethnic women did you approach in real life ?

2-Did you try moving to asian populated areas in your city ?

3-Did you try asian dating websites like, dateinasia.com ? how many matches did you get ?

4-did you try travelling to SEA ?

I rest my case.

Volcelsme

you would have shitloads of people on ur ass who hate on u cos you are a shitskin arab
you would have ur job applications get rejected when the morons who had lower gpa than u back in college get jobs
you would get people giving you dirty looks cos you are shitskin arab
you would get """""random""""" ID checks by police when u are walking down the street, doing NOTHING.
so what's your point? I already told you the thailand argument is retarded, yet you reply to me with the same fucking thailand argument.
what is this 0 iq stuff?

3-Did you try asian dating websites like, dateinasia.com ? how many matches did you get ?

I rest my case.

View attachment 27347
I’m so fugly that women never approach me but I’ll use my friend as a proxy for a normie ex chad lite:
1. 0 now but a few before
2. He doesn’t want to get murdered
3. Does that work?

4. Once again he doesn’t want to get robbed and murdered. He’d be an obvious target

let them cope not much more you can say

so what's your point? I already told you the thailand argument is retarded, yet you reply to me with the same fucking thailand argument.
what is this 0 iq stuff?
I already responded to that
look what Ive written before sperging

"except the fact that we wont be anything special in our home countries neither
there is simply no country for us where we are WORSHIPED just for our race."

The part you quoted above was response to something else

I swear you guys cant even read english.

People with big dicks can't be incel as well no matter how bad your face it

I’m so fugly that women never approach me but I’ll use my friend as a proxy for a normie ex chad lite:
3. Does that work?

4. Once again he doesn’t want to get robbed and murdered. He’d be an obvious target

"I’m so fugly that women never approach me "

this is such a volcel signature

"no woman approach me, therefore i am incel"
fakecel/volcel white

fact: MAJORITY of men who are in relationships have NEVER been approached by women.

"
3. Does that work?

4. Once again he doesn’t want to get robbed and murdered. He’d be an obvious target"

figured as much

I have no money, and I have no desire to leave the country even if I did. Again, not really seeing the effective difference. Do you really expect all whitecels to go to SEA?

Are your arguments running out that you have to resort to low iq insults?
I quoted that shit because you were crying about shit that could all be solved simply by moving to your homeland.
Why are whites expected to move and you not? makes zero sense.

I rest my case.

View attachment 27347

Lmao literally volcel if you’re white :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Why are whites expected to move and you not? makes zero sense.
because there is are countries where your skin is fetishizid and worshipped
there isn any country where my race WORSHIPED. in sandniggerland, i will be just another sandnigger, not worshiped for my race.

even ugliest and poorest whites can get a gf in SEA.

we've just learned mylifeistrash got laid in thailand too

If you havent exhausted ALL your JBW options,
then you cant say "JBW isnt real"

SO ONLY CHADLITE+ WHITES ARE GETTING LAID. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP
such a chadlite:

Z85fXUe

5'7''
framelet
facelet
neet
poor as dirt

and slayed to no end in thailand, and has 8/10 thai girlfriends that are richer than him
has 3 kids from jail bait cutie thai girls

kek

[CHAT=][/CHAT]
such a chadlite:

View attachment 27349

5'7''
framelet
facelet
neet
poor as dirt

and slayed to no end in thailand, and has 8/10 thai girlfriends that are richer than him
has 3 kids from jail bait cutie thai girls

kek
any actual proof of this? I can post a picture of my friend and his ex and what he gets now

jbw doesn't work in any western country, which is where most of us live, if you are sub-human white male you aren't wanted, even by ethnic girls. I don't even bother trying with white girls anymore.

I can't just move to SE asia, no country takes white people as refugees.

White men just have to recognize their fucking privilege in dating. Ethnics don’t have the choice to move to non western countries to get laid.

White men just have to recognize their fucking privilege in dating. Ethnics don’t have the choice to move to non western countries to get laid.
Eh, I mean getting robbed or
Murdered in the phillipines isn’t too good

you are incel as white if u are sub 3

but for ethnics, that bar is much much higher
sub 6 curries and shitskin arabs are truecels

nearest ethnic girl
but wait, ethnic girls dont count
14/88
sieg heil
Accurate
3. Does that work?

You're a 16 year old troll

Last edited:
Where did they come from? Lookism? It wasn't like this when I started browsing then joined here.

It came from scientific facts. Something some people on this forum are allergic to.

Whites are the only truecels. Blacks have bbc, curries have arranged marriage, ricecels have k-pop game. Short ugly white guys have NOTHING.

JFL if you’re white in 2018.

So fed up of the negative-IQ BLM SJWs who have infiltrated this board.

Okay then let's trade, you be a curry and me be a white.

Approach ethnic whores, you can easily ascend.

I would love it if there was one place on earth where Indian men are worshipped. The fact that there isn't says it all.

JBW works bro
unless ur a manlet/dicklet