Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

On God, the guy trending on the fitxfearless call who talked about plastic surgery is me.

I did on tiktok

I made 3 videos, 1 where I showed I already did the redpill workout cope, another where I introduced myself and another where I made a video on how ugly people need to improve their speaking skills.

Through getting verbally butt whooped by tyrone, I realized if I don't improve my speaking skills, I'm going to keep getting verbal raped by chads and tyrones. I'm going to socialskillsmax/speakingskillsmax, because the next time I get into a situation like this, I need to be able to speak in a convincting way to prove my points.

People are judgemental and shallow. Being a socially inept nervous sperg only f'cked me up because people just see me as a meme.
Instead of plastic surgery, you can't just focus on getting ripped? Even if your face is ugly a lot of girls will still be interested if you have low body fat and a lot of muscle. If you are seriously interested in looksmaxxing you should just start lifting.

Instead of plastic surgery, you can't just focus on getting ripped? Even if your face is ugly a lot of girls will still be interested if you have low body fat and a lot of muscle. If you are seriously interested in looksmaxxing you should just start lifting.
No getting ripped for your face or height, leave him be already infiltrator

He can easily get girls even rn if he gets a haircut and shaves his facial hair hes just mentalcel

saying ur real life name is crazy, you probably gonna become a lolcow if ure not careful bro

The :bluepill: slop in the comments

He can easily get girls even rn if he gets a haircut and shaves his facial hair hes just mentalcel

People call me subhuman and girls laugh/are disgusted at me because I'm a mentalcel.

Screenshot 2024 07 14 101741 PM
Screenshot 2024 07 17 15526 AM

Screenshot 2024 07 14 101229 PM

Screenshot 2024 07 16 82818 PM

Screenshot 2024 07 16 54326 PM

Screenshot 2024 07 14 101322 PM

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-16 5.46.29 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-07-16 5.46.29 PM.png
    681.5 KB · Views: 62
Not the worst timing for another normie flood though, word on the forum is that the current stickied threads are pretty based:feelshmm::feelshehe::feelshaha:.

saying ur real life name is crazy, you probably gonna become a lolcow if ure not careful bro
Idrc if I become a lolcow at this point tbh. It's already over.

Normie spotted

He isn't really a mtn. I would say he looks truecel tier, especially his short height, his teeth and to an extent his eyes also are all failos
I'm probably one of the only truecels here.

He isn't really a mtn. I would say he looks truecel tier, especially his short height, his teeth and to an extent his eyes also are all failos
How tall is he? how are his eyes a failo? his eye area is good

"don't chase butterflies , build a garden and butterflies will come to you on their own. And even if they don't you'll still have the garden" - Bluepilled Chadington Thundercock

I swear u are a failed htn man idk how to help you cuz u clearly got mental problems which is probably a good thing in this degenerated world today
He is not htn man, stop overrating

Yeah I think ltn + he's 5'6 which combined makes him an incel
damn yea 5'6 is brutal but hes not ltn I take back what I said about getting a girl if he starts approaching because of his height and didnt see his teeth either

Last edited:

Attachments

• Bild_2024-07-22_234440028.png
    Bild_2024-07-22_234440028.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • Bild_2024-07-22_234519833.png
    Bild_2024-07-22_234519833.png
    223 KB · Views: 19
I swear u are a failed htn man idk how to help you cuz u clearly got mental problems which is probably a good thing in this degenerated world today
How is it a good thing that he has mental problems in todays world? Being mentally ill is clearly always a bad thing and more often than not those mental issues come from being unattractive or short in the first place so yea he is definitely not htn. All the features count, his eyes are not that bad shapewise but he has crooked teeth and is way below average in height which is obviously a big failo

I said hes mtn not htn
You are either an idiot or trolling most guys on Redpill Forums rate me 5/10 as LTN which I agree and i literally mogg this dude in every aspect besided mentality maybe. So hes 100% Sub5!

How is it a good thing that he has mental problems in todays world? Being mentally ill is clearly always a bad thing and more often than not those mental issues come from being unattractive or short in the first place so yea he is definitely not htn. All the features count, his eyes are not that bad shapewise but he has crooked teeth and is way below average in height which is obviously a big failo
How can u not have mental issues when u are blackpilled?

his eyes are not that bad shapewise but he has crooked teeth and is way below average in height which is obviously a big failo
Yes I didnt know his height and didnt see his teeth but im saying his bones are not bad

You are either an idiot or trolling most guys on Redpill Forums rate me 5/10 as LTN which I agree and i literally mogg this dude in every aspect besided mentality maybe. So hes 100% Sub5!
Im neither