Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JBW BRO. WHITES CANT BE INCEL

Most ethnics fail to realise that in a lot of countries all people are white, and therefore there is absolutely no advantage to being white, just like everyone else around you.

Exactly, I’ve been saying this for ages. Come to a Northern European country and pretty much everyone is white. Not everywhere is a fucking Los Angeles racial melting pot, retards.

Since he got dumped in 2015 by his filipina ex he’s never recovered his former glory. I almost feel bad for him despite never having a gf.
Kek
Since he got dumped in 2015 by his filipina ex he’s never recovered his former glory. I almost feel bad for him despite never having a gf.
Kek
JBW works bro
unless ur a manlet/dicklet
Brutal hit OP on the head
When ethnics say you should be slaying for being white, thats like when women go to manlets and say "I'm 5'4 and I have a boyfriend!" It's clueless and displays the societal awareness of the average kindergardener.
Extra chromosome IQ racepill is based on reasearch and actual data, what u said is anecdotes

Last edited:
I think what ethnics are trying to say is that being white is a significant plus in the dating scene, nobody is saying that whites can't be incel but rather that they have it easier than nonwhites, but we all are incels after all so we should forget this

Lots of people are saying that. What else does the phrase “Just Be White” mean?

Anyone insinuating white people have a better chance then ethnic people are just referring to 7+ outta 10 fucking Chad guys
Nope, ugly boney guy from this forum is currently creating hapas. Gotta run race game. Too many whites are apprehensive to run race game.

Personally i think white guys have more chances to get laid in western countries, but this only really applies if you're atleast normie tier (5+), a 5/10 white guy would destroy a 5/10 curry.. but if the white guy lives in an area that's basically ONLY white he's back to square one... as his best chance would be going after noodlewhores.
JBW also applies if you're rich enough to do what itsOver did and go live in SEA.

JBB also applies, but only if you sound/act thuggish and have a BBC.

I think both theories are valid, but JBW only really applies to two types of white people
-Those who are 5+
-Those who have the funds to move to a different country and are willing to make that transition (it's a big jump, i probably wouldn't even make it even if i was white)

Curries undeniably have it the worst though
Currycel meme

I'm white. 5 foot 4, look like a slightly better version of StBlackOps2Cel, my personality is kryptonite to everyone (not just foids), my penis is 1.5 inches ERECT!!, I'm a mentalcel, alcoholiccel and NEET.

I'm really drowning in pussy though because I'm white :lul::p

Try tinder in thailand and you will see the truth boyo

JFL at the fact there is a race war on an incel forum of all places.
White privilege is real on a complex socioeconomic scale, but a lot of dumbass ethnics decide to just blame it for all their personal failings which is stupid. These days your race does not hold you back from anything, so stop trying to use white privilege as an excuse for you fucking up.

Last edited:
Anyone insinuating white people have a better chance then ethnic people are just referring to 7+ outta 10 fucking Chad guys
Not necessarily true. A 5/10 white guy can still go to Thailand, Philippines or other 3rd countries and slay. And a 5/10 ethnic is more like a 3/10 Or less in the West according to those studies.

looks and height theory still exist you dense low iq white mayonaise looking fuck. if you were 5'10 and 4-5/10 looking you wouldnt be complaining
You're describing a normie, retard.

in today's culture being white is not a good thing, a lot of women think we are lame, corny, small dick etc. i dont see why you dumb ethnics don't see this. ethnics are on the edge of becoming GODS WALKING THE EARTH for all women including white women. In my opinion within 30 years even average asian and indian men will be considered attractive by many women.

Race is never a reason for inceldom, especially in this day and age where race mixing is actually encouraged.