Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I've been holding in my piss for far too long

garloidcel

garloidcel

chronic boredom
★★★
There are two reasons for this:
1) I'm lazy.
2) I feel like I should coom first before releasing my piss in order to lower my threat of UTI. The problem is that I'm not feeling very horny. Indeed, it's been more than 24 hours since I last felt the urge to masturbate, which is unusual. I think I'm growing senile and losing my vitality. I feel like my bladder is about to explode as I'm writing this.

You should drink it

I feel like I should coom first before releasing my piss in order to lower my threat of UTI. The problem is that I'm not feeling very horny.
Tf u coom every time before u piss?

lets see how long you can hold it

Unsure how you do it. I gotta urinate at least twice mandatory. Waking up and before bed
after orgasm i also urinate just in case. When i really “need to go” in times when i dont want to i just think of a sexy LG real fast and spring an erection. The back and forth between erect and flaccid makes me not need to go.