Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I've been gaining weight

Skoga

Skoga

5'4 balding non-NT NEET
★★★★★
I used to workout and take care of my diet, but after dropping it for a while I didn't feel different/happier so I figured I would stop working out and eating whatever I want. Since then I've actually felt better and stopped wasting time on gym/workouts and eating food that tastes like shit. I also figured out that me staying fit and gymmaxxed would not change anything about my inceldom since even when I was fit and in shape I was invisible to foids due to my truecel traits. The LDAR arc has officially begun.

Since I stopped working out I am happier, knowing that I'm not wasting my time on something that does not matter in the end
Cope bro dont lie to yourself

Since I stopped working out I am happier, knowing that I'm not wasting my time on something that does not matter in the end
Your health matters bro. Your life is already shit but it’s gonna get worse when you ldar and eat shit food.

Cope bro dont lie to yourself
I'm not lying to myself. How is me wasting several hours a week and being in pain and suffering during that time gonna make me happier than instead using that time on things I enjoy and eating food that tastes good?
Who am I working out for? Myself? I think I know myself best and that I'll be fine without it.

I'm not lying to myself. How is me wasting several hours a week and being in pain and suffering during that time gonna make me happier than instead using that time on things I enjoy and eating food that tastes good?
Who am I working out for? Myself? I think I know myself best and that I'll be fine without it.
1 your gonna be unhealthy asf
2 testosterone acts as a antidepressant

1 your gonna be unhealthy asf
2 testosterone acts as a antidepressant

I'm not listening to some redpilled GrAY get off my post
I have never been depressed in my life, you're low IQ if you ever feel depressed, even during times when I didn't workout

I'm not listening to some redpilled GrAY get off my post
I have never been depressed in my life, you're low IQ if you ever feel depressed, even during times when I didn't workout
Your gonna be soon lying in bed all day being fucking obese

I guess it depends on why you were doing it in the first place.

SHIT FOOD IS NOT ACCEPTABLE BRO

Stay away from goyslop, brocel.

I was doing it in hopes of becoming more attractive for foids, when I still had a slight hope in dating
Then it was definitely a cope.