Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's so hard to get a sand foid as a sand nigger

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Sand foids come in two types, the first is the more traditional religious ones. To get one of these you have to be a beta provider, by your mid twenties you have to have STEMcelled and should now have a stable job, this is difficult as an incel. If you don't marry them quickly, by 30 at the latest, you won't get the chance later. If they really are devout and religious, they probably won't cheat on you, but you'll only ever get sex from them if they want a baby.

The other type of sand foid is no different from any other female, they're free whores but only for white men.

jfl and being a sand nigger in current year

Show me what the average egyptian girl looks like

Currycels and sandcels share the same fate

Show me what the average egyptian girl looks like
aw.jpg

We're some of the ugliest people on earth as well as being some of the fattest, why are we so subhuman?
Why? I couldn't really tell you much other than our shitty gene pool. We truly are one of the most disgusting race of people though.

I was thinking about that a few days ago. The women of my ethnic group (and middle-eastern women in general) are either westernised whores that ride the cock carousal or they are ultra-religious women who will never show true affection for you because she regards it as impure. But from what I've seen, even the latter wants Chad, just a very religious Chad. It's actually the whores who don't mind marrying betabuxxers but they'll treat you like shit and only use you for your money, just like white foids.

I was thinking about that a few days ago. The women of my ethnic group (and middle-eastern women in general) are either westernised whores that ride the cock carousal or they are ultra-religious women who will never show true affection for you because she regards it as impure. But from what I've seen, even the latter wants Chad, just a very religious Chad. It's actually the whores who don't mind marrying betabuxxers but they'll treat you like shit and only use you for your money, just like white foids.

They'll always find a way to screw you over

I’d fuck that Egyptian foid in a heartbeat. The average American woman wears a 16-18 size dress. Below is what the average American looks like, disgustingly fat.

If you don't marry them quickly, by 30 at the latest, you won't get the chance later.

This is not true, I know plenty of sand niggers that got an arranged marriage with 20-something year old females, while being in their late 30s and sometimes even in their 40s. Of course, you need to be salarymaxxed to impress the family of the female you want to marry, so it is unachievable for most incels regardless.

@tehgymcel420 why do you use a proxy brah? paranoidcel

The best looking arabs are from Lebanon and Syria. There are some good looking christian palestinians. In Haifa you can see some real arab stacies.
10_tur3.jpg

Last edited:
exactly, being chubby in america means being average. america is lifefuel for fatcels.
How is that lifefuel? Fat women have the same standards as skinny attractive chicks. It just means that there are less attractive women and makes petite women have even more SMV.

If you are average in face and hit the gym, you are lucky to date fat chicks.

why not fuck them by force? sand nigger countries foids testimony is only half that of a mans so easy to get away with

(this isn't illegal in sand nigger countries so fuck off modcels)

why not fuck them by force? sand nigger countries foids testimony is only half that of a mans so easy to get away with

(this isn't illegal in sand nigger countries so fuck off modcels)
I'm talking about sand nigger foids in the west (no, I'm not moving back to my country.)

And even in sand nigger countries, if you rape a foid you make enemies with her father and brothers.

There are some really hot Arab foids but most of these good looking whores are gold diggers and arrogants as f.

yeah ISIScels have it hard tbh.

but dont assume we whites all have it easier - i am uglier than 99% of men from all races even curries

The best looking arabs are from Lebanon and Syria. There are some good looking christian palestinians. In Haifa you can see some real arab stacies.
10_tur3.jpg
I do not agree my friend. The best arab looking people are from north west Africa mainly Morocco, Tunisia and Algeria. Every Arab knows that.

Attachments

• large.jpg
    large.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 85
  • téléchargement (1).jpg
    téléchargement (1).jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 83
  • images (3).jpg
    images (3).jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 105
  • téléchargement (2).jpg
    téléchargement (2).jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 91
I'm talking about sand nigger foids in the west (no, I'm not moving back to my country.)

And even in sand nigger countries, if you rape a foid you make enemies with her father and brothers.

yeah but what im saying is in sand nigger countries if you rape a foid when shes alone her family cant testify against you only she can and her testimony is worth half of a mans so even if she has proof you will be safe

Arabs definitely look much better than Indians. I see plenty of 1,90m tall Chaddams everyday, but every Indian is a balding manlet with skin problems.

There is nothing worse than Australoid dna.

Arabs definitely look much better than Indians. I see plenty of 1,90m tall Chaddams everyday, but every Indian is a balding manlet with skin problems.

I agree. Indians are genetic trash, unfortunately for them. Arabs who aren't mixed with black people looks good or at least ok, especially those from the Maghreb. In Syria, Palestine, Lebanon and Iraq, there are some really ugly racial types that deserves to be erradicated from earth. Like the man in the picture below :

Attachments

• main-qimg-5cc0df04d55d5e629ca7f968caad6516.jpg
    main-qimg-5cc0df04d55d5e629ca7f968caad6516.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 101
I agree. Indians are genetic trash, unfortunately for them. Arabs who aren't mixed with black people looks good or at least ok, especially those from the Maghreb. In Syria, Palestine, Lebanon and Iraq, there are some really ugly racial types that deserves to be erradicated from earth. Like the man in the picture below :
Man in the picture looks Turkish.

There are some really hot Arab foids but most of these good looking whores are gold diggers and arrogants as f.
View attachment 104435View attachment 104437View attachment 104438View attachment 104439
Ya, there are some really hot ones here and there, they are more arrogant than any race of foid.

Man in the picture looks Turkish.

Ya, there are some really hot ones here and there, they are more arrogant than any race of foid.
The man in the picture is Arminian but this racial type is found all over the Middle East. It's called the armenoid race, google it.
Most of these good looking arab foid are arrogant and annoying, I mean they're shallow.

Are you curry yourself ?

every arab ive met is 6'3 and looks like that. Meanwhile this is us:

View attachment 104463
Arabs aren't a race. Sudanese Arabs are black. North Algerian Arabs look like South Euros. Yemeni and Saudi people look like the one in the pic you posted...
He's deformed, still mogs most ethnics.
1497095269454.jpg
Looks like Frankenstein. This is way I left Islam, lol. If God exists so why he creates such hideous creatures? BRING BACK EUGENIC LAWS.

Arabs aren't a race. Sudanese Arabs are black. North Algerian Arabs look like South Euros. Yemeni and Saudi people look like the one in the pic you posted...
Oh yes I have a saudi friend and he keeps telling me he’s equal to curries. Is that true ?