Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's so hard to get a sand foid as a sand nigger

They are a mix of blacks, australoids, Middle Easterners.

Attachments

• 3-13.jpg
    3-13.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 65
  • fnan_03.jpg
    fnan_03.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 61
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 69
  • araptoday-عمر-عبدالرحمن1.jpg
    araptoday-عمر-عبدالرحمن1.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 84
Looks like Frankenstein. This is way I left Islam, lol. If God exists so why he creates such hideous creatures? BRING BACK EUGENIC LAWS.
You're exmuslim? What kind of ethnic are you?

Only the good looking ones with european and chad features

Why? I couldn't really tell you much other than our shitty gene pool. We truly are one of the most disgusting race of people though.
Egyptians make street shitting curries look like gods.

The man in the picture is Arminian but this racial type is found all over the Middle East. It's called the armenoid race, google it.
Most of these good looking arab foid are arrogant and annoying, I mean they're shallow.
they mog gulf arab subhumans
Oh yes I have a saudi friend and he keeps telling me he’s equal to curries. Is that true ?
That friend would be my shitskin ass

Pre modern saudis would be ultra chads. I mean look at pre modern somalis. They are works of art. The modern world is torture

The best looking arabs are from Lebanon and Syria. There are some good looking christian palestinians. In Haifa you can see some real arab stacies.
10_tur3.jpg
Because they're not genetically Arab. They're "Arab" in that they speak the language, but actual Arabs reside in the Arabian peninsula (Saudi, Yemeni, Qatari, Kuwaiti, etc).
I agree. Indians are genetic trash, unfortunately for them. Arabs who aren't mixed with black people looks good or at least ok, especially those from the Maghreb. In Syria, Palestine, Lebanon and Iraq, there are some really ugly racial types that deserves to be erradicated from earth. Like the man in the picture below :

Dude Magrebis (North Africans in general really) have the highest levels of Negroid admixture among all Arab-speaking groups, with levels averaging 16-22%. They're basically Old World quadroons/octoroons.