Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for Elon Musk. Women can sense your sub8 genes behind everything

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Just making a quick post here because it was just too fantastic to let it pass.

Musk recently had a falling out with Grimes, a friend of Azealia Banks.

Here's what Azealia Banks recently published on her Instagram:

HJMNtUn_d.jpg

1fyG19x_d.jpg

Just get rich, bro!

Just get successful, bro!

Just get hair transplants and jaw surgery, bro !

hypocritical whore. she's a wigger thats probably had more plastic surgery done than musk.

I would sue her

Elon's a cunt, just a fucking slippery little idiot. Every fucking billionaire's the same, it's sick. I hate his guts

Stupid cunt. Elon Musk is a genius who can do what the fuck he wants but of course, it's all white male privilege and colonialism, sure.

A fucking rebound. A beta male who took steroids and got hair plugs to convince himself he was alpha

My God women can be absolutely heartless

He's a billionaire he can find another slut

Grimes elon musk azealia banks 1534209777 640x428
Ugly foid rejects a sub-8 male, who would've thought?

I admire his creative drive

Most likely a hot younger woman will use him for beta kids

He's a billionaire he can find another slut
The point is that every one of his GF so far has left him once she got tired of the rocket factory tours

Women subconsciously hate sub8 men.

A fucking rebound. A beta male who took steroids and got hair plugs to convince himself he was alpha

To be fair, a rich businessman is gonna hair plug to look young, not hot

The point is that every one of his GF so far has left him once she got tired of the rocket factory tours

Women subconsciously hate sub8 men.
For men like him foods are disposable he could get a new one everyday he hasn't lost anything of value

Brutal Blackpill.
He still benefited a lot from looksmaxxing, though. He wouldn't be the cool guy eccentric billionaire he is known as now if he remained a
3/10 balding truecel. His ugliness would failo him hard out of the public eye and he'd just be a background character. He mogs virtually all billionaires who are all either old or ugly, looksmaxxing was probably the best investment he ever made.

I see your point, and I agree.
Do you think if he didn't talk about his pre-looksmaxxed subbumanity the outcome would've changed?

Undeniable proof women see sub8 men just like they see insects. Their hatred for genetically inferior men must be shown to more incels in denial around the world.

Since Azelia Banks is rich and high status herself, she considers herself superior to sub 8 musk.That's why she isn't hiding it like most foids.

Black whores are the worst, no wonder bbc treats them like shit

I see your point, and I agree.
Do you think if he didn't talk about his pre-looksmaxxed subbumanity the outcome would've changed?
Musk's biggest mistake (but unavoidable to a large extent) was allowing himself to get captured on camera before he looksmaxxed. This provided a comparison point for those who doubt he's a natural alpha.

This world is sooo fucked up. Basically, everything is a disgusting privilege to be eradicated, except inborn beauty privilege which makes you a god among the general public and goes completely uncriticized and unchallenged. I'm tired of this world where handsome people are more respected than geniuses and hard workers.

Hopefully Elon Musk sees the light on how backwards and retarded the human species is, and hurries the work on Neuralink/OpenAI to end our retarded chimp asses.

Last edited:
Musk's biggest mistake (but unavoidable to a large extent) was allowing himself to get captured on camera before he looksmaxxed. This provided a comparison point for those who doubt he's a natural alpha.

This world is sooo fucked up. Basically, everything is a disgusting privilege except inborn beauty privilege which makes you a god.

Hopefully Elon Musk sees the light on how backwards and retarded the human species is.

This is why I recommend privacymaxxing to everyone. The world is only going to get worse in terms of datamining and spying. Freetards are like us in that they ugly people no one listens to, but are objectively right in their claims every time.

Who cares what this unhinged, attention seeking nigress has to say. She's constantly trying to stay relevant by attacking other celebrities. The bitch claimed Russell Crowe was "rheycist" and hit her.

On another note, I can't believe Musk dated Amber Heard.

Its white male privilege to be a genius innovative entrepreneur while you get rich and famous by just being a bitch and writing crappy rap songs.

Musk is a creative genius that's for sure.

But his relationship to women have shown he's clearly a beta male that has no frame or dominance on them.

Its white male privilege to be a genius innovative entrepreneur while you get rich and famous by just being a bitch and writing crappy rap songs.
yup and the cucks go along with it and give them the power to say shit like this unchallenged.

She isn't wrong but we shouldn't be praising this hoe.

Azealia Banks is an attention whore crybaby though. She is typical female who can dish it out but can't take heat. She recently was crying because she got roasted on Wildin Out. There is also a lot of other shit wrong with that bitch and tries to do whatever she can to stay in spotlight.

Musk mogs me to oblivion whether he looksmaxxed or not

Lol @ black women. You are like the incels of the female gender. Instead of not getting laid, you can’t get anyone to commit to you after they relieve themselves in your roast beef. Just look at all the single motherhood. Just shame on you.

Theres just something about her post being so specific that makes me uncomfortable

She even made a fun of his dick size btw:

Dk6zWPgVAAAOIoR.jpg

GRIMES: e has a giant dick
BANKS: Lol but ur skinny ur coochie is probably tight everything probably feels big to you

UnnaturalOnlyAtlanticridleyturtle-max-1mb.gif

Theres just something about her post being so specific that makes me uncomfortable

She even made a fun of his dick size btw:

Dk6zWPgVAAAOIoR.jpg

GRIMES: e has a giant dick
BANKS: Lol but ur skinny ur coochie is probably tight everything probably feels big to you

UnnaturalOnlyAtlanticridleyturtle-max-1mb.gif
Why is the conversation even leaked, arent they all like in their 20s and 40s?

Lol @ black women. You are like the incels of the female gender. Instead of not getting laid, you can’t get anyone to commit to you after they relieve themselves in your roast beef. Just look at all the single motherhood. Just shame on you.

JFL at these foids insulting Musk, Musk is the one who would probably take cuckoldry and hypergamy to the stars.

JFL at these foids insulting Musk, Musk is the one who would probably take cuckoldry and hypergamy to the stars.
Your signature is very adequate I feel

Normies ego and arrogance are what preventing humanity from progressing further at worst it's the downfall of humanity.

Imagine where we would be right now without sex, ego and stupidity to slow us down. We'd probably be immortal cyborgs living on Mars already.

Your signature is very adequate I feel

Normies ego and arrogance are what preventing humanity from progressing further at worst it's the downfall of humanity.

Imagine where we would be right now without sex, ego and stupidity to slow us down. We'd probably be immortal cyborgs living on Mars already.

We would have been there for ages if women chose mating partners based on intelligence as indicator of fitness instead of looks and physical strength like last relevant in the middle ages

He’ll always be on the outside looking in. JFL @ trash like Banks thinking she’s so above him.

We would have been there for ages if women chose mating partners based on intelligence as indicator of fitness instead of looks and physical strength like last relevant in the middle ages
Dumb broads ruin everything.

Elon is a cuck, he just keeps on going back for more.

Suicidefuel

Elon the fucking cuck deserves the KSG for the cuckdom he has wrought on society.

I hate rich and popular people, so if they shit on each other I really don't mind. That being said, a sheboon crying about muh male privilege is infuriating.

you know that azaliea banks likes to fuck white guys right? she made a few tweets about it

I don't know how you grow up white in ZA and not get out of there racepilled to the max. Musk needs to develop Metal Gear and just conquer the world.

This world is sooo fucked up. Basically, everything is a disgusting privilege to be eradicated, except inborn beauty privilege which makes you a god among the general public and goes completely uncriticized and unchallenged..

This makes me so fucking angry. You can increase your standing through artificial means like plastic surgery, but you better hope no one finds out what you used to look like. You will have the new status you’re enjoying rescinded, and all your accomplishments since becoming good looking retroactively revoked as people begin to understand you are not a member of the genetic aristocracy, and are rather a bourgeois imposter who should know his place, and is unworthy of adultion even from the peasantry.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back