Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for Elon Musk. Women can sense your sub8 genes behind everything

This makes me so fucking angry. You can increase your standing through artificial means like plastic surgery, but you better hope no one finds out what you used to look like. You will have the new status you’re enjoying rescinded, and all your accomplishments since becoming good looking retroactively revoked as people begin to understand you are not a member of the genetic aristocracy, and are rather a bourgeois imposter who should know his place, and is unworthy of adultion even from the peasantry.
Very well summarized and high IQ... This reminds me of the "nouveau riche" vs "old money" paradigm at some point. Is this one of the last remnants of feudal thinking, where birth was everything? When are we going to have our "anti-lookist" philosophers and academics?

I don't know how you grow up white in ZA and not get out of there racepilled to the max. Musk needs to develop Metal Gear and just conquer the world.
Musk was bullied by white jocks as much as black jocks, hence why he's not racist

Meanwhile she's virtually signaling sub8 men that she considers trash ass betas that they are "hot" so they can buy her trash ass "music"

IMG 7019

Women get plastic surgery, nobody panics, because it's all part of the plan. Males get plastic surgery, and everyone loses their minds!
And-everybody-loses-their-minds.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back