Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It's crazy how non NT I really am

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]I've always been the weird kid, even in elementary school. I was never able to make friends. It was a stain at the bottom of the class. In high school I was severely bullied and teased. Combined with being invisible (for example when choosing the members of a team to sports).[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I did not develop social skills. In college I was invisible.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]I suffer from very serious OCD, anxiety, depression, high inhibition, quiet, withdrawn, insecure, lonely, with social panic, Avoidant personality disorder, I can't hold a conversation, I'm frustrated, bitter, tormented. I am unable to put on an earring, dye my hair, tattoo, style my hair, have piercings...I can't even drive.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

I forget how far off the mark I really am when i've been isolated from the real world for so many months now. I cope by thinking I actually have a chance when I step outside, into the NT dimension, and right away I remember how fucking autistic I really am. My only choice is to isolate myself from the world to forget about how painful it is waking up everyday knowing your not NT

[UWSL]I've always been the weird kid, even in elementary school. I was never able to make friends. It was a stain at the bottom of the class. In high school I was severely bullied and teased. Combined with being invisible (for example when choosing the members of a team to sports).[/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]I did not develop social skills. In college I was invisible.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]I suffer from very serious OCD, anxiety, depression, high inhibition, quiet, withdrawn, insecure, lonely, with social panic, Avoidant personality disorder, I can't hold a conversation, I'm frustrated, bitter, tormented. I am unable to put on an earring, dye my hair, tattoo, style my hair, have piercings...I can't even drive.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
Your bullies deserved first hand genocide no anesthesia :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: