Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity It's Black History Month but liberal stacey's still won't fuck an ethnic

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Sexual reparations are more imporant than any other kind of reparations. Nobody wants a statue or a school named after Harriet Tubman. Women still excercise their racism through sexual segregation. Sex is a basic human need, and studies have shown that nearly every race of women prefer white men. Its the most prevelant form of racism and everyone is just okay with it.

stay mad nigro

Fuck you femoid sympathizer
im a white incel. also, who cares if foids are racist? since when have they ever cared about anything but themselves?

Water is Wet and JBW is Law. :feelsjuice:.

:chad: "Happy Black History Month, niggers. Excuse me, while I fuck this Asian whore.":chad:

IMG 4846 2

im a white incel. also, who cares if foids are racist? since when have they ever cared about anything but themselves?
racist = female loving simp. I'd say rope yourself but that would be a good thing for you

racist = female loving simp. I'd say rope yourself but that would be a good thing for you
I can hate nogs and women at the same time. Go back to africa

White women don't fuck men anymore, just look at their plummeting birth rates and population figures. They fuck dogs now.

JDB (Just be Dog), that's the law white women obey. It's not my fault we were born as the wrong species.

Maybe I will be a German Shepard in the next life, then gorls will finally like me.

Sexual reparations are more imporant than any other kind of reparations. Nobody wants a statue or a school named after Harriet Tubman. Women still excercise their racism through sexual segregation. Sex is a basic human need, and studies have shown that nearly every race of women prefer white men. Its the most prevelant form of racism and everyone is just okay with it.
You can't change a woman's attraction though. Just like women will never like banging short dudes as much as tall dudes, women will never like banging ethnic men as much as white men. Similarily, most men won't like having sex with black women as much either

White women don't fuck men anymore, just look at their plummeting birth rates and population figures. They fuck dogs now.

JDB (Just be Dog), that's the law white women obey. It's not my fault we were born as the wrong species.

Maybe I will be a German Shepard in the next life, then gorls will finally like me.
lmao