Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is impossible to get ripped unless you have Godly genetics or use massive roids (which will make you bald)

You're addressing an audience in your title, you didn't mention that it's Godly to you, you made it seem as if it's Godly in general (when it's not, the average person (GODLY would mean not average) can gain muscle and achieve a nice physique).

I don't believe that bullshit about Sub 8 men not being able to get laid, I've said this in the past to other users. Most people on this forum are LARPers, kids with BDD or mentalcels.

Hahaha. This is hilarious dude. I've blackpilled you on the genetic aspect of high responders vs. nonresponders with raw science, so now you're arguing semantics with me.

You should consider yourself happy/lucky that you're in the top 20-50% that can gain good amounts of muscle with simple exercise and diet and stop trying to shit all over those of us who can't.

Hahaha. This is hilarious dude. I've blackpilled you on the genetic aspect of high responders vs. nonresponders with raw science, so now you're arguing semantics with me.

You should consider yourself happy/lucky that you're in the top 20-50% that can gain good amounts of muscle with simple exercise and diet and stop trying to shit all over those of us who can't.

No, you were misinterpreting the study that you kept referencing the graph from. The author (Greg Nuckols who is far more knowledgeable in this area than either you or me) of the article that you cited disagrees with you.

You agreed with the fact that non-responders are genetic outliers by saying "dude, incels are rare so I don't know what everyone on this site is complaining about". Thus, I simply pointed out the fact that your original statements made it seem as if the majority of people aren't responders when in fact, the opposite of what you're saying holds true; meaning that the large majority of people are responders and that it's inconclusive whether or not 10-20% (STILL LESS THAN THE MAJORITY) of people are actually non-responders because of certain flaws in the various studies examining this phenomenon. When certain variables are adjusted, its probably less than <10% of people.

Essentially, you were being dishonest in your claims.

Last edited:
No, you were misinterpreting the study that you kept referencing the graph from. The author (Greg Nuckols who is far more knowledgeable in this area than either you or me) of the article that you cited disagrees with you.

You agreed with the fact that non-responders are genetic outliers by saying "dude, incels are rare so I don't know what everyone on this site is complaining about". Thus, I simply pointed out the fact that your original statements made it seem as if the majority of people aren't responders when in fact, the opposite of what you're saying holds true; meaning that the large majority of people are responders and that it's inconclusive whether or not 10-20% (STILL LESS THAN THE MAJORITY) of people are actually non-responders because of certain flaws in the various studies examining this phenomenon. When certain variables are adjusted, its probably less than <10% of people.

Essentially, you were being dishonest in your claims.

No I was not being dishonest. You are. "GODLY" is not a scientific term. It is a subjective adjective that I am using and standing by, because that's what I feel it is.

You want to sit here and argue about my language. I don't care about whether you think the word "GODLY" is an appropriate adjective or not. I'm sure you don't think it is, since you were born with those genetics from the sound of it. So it's unremarkable to you. Good job.

"Responder" generally means in studies ANY degree of hypertrophy. As you can see the DEGREE OF HYPERTROPHY IS DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT FROM THE BOTTOM TO THE TOP. You can gain 1 lb of muscle and still be defined as a "responder" but you will not look any different.

I have posted numerous studies proving that this is the case, proving that those of us with shitty results have abnormal inflammatory responses triggered by muscles, have inadequate mRNA expression from muscle hypertrophy genes in response to exercise, and in the end get very little or nothing for the same effort as those who were lucky in life..

If you want to argue with me about the "language" or what precise threshold represents "ripped" or a "good vs. poor" hypertrophy response, I don't give a shit about that. I also don't give a shit about what someone might speculate would be possible as a solution, since I've already lived all the possibilities and none of them work for me.

My genetics are a dead end for getting "ripped". I'm not the only one. And I have known many men who have those GODLY genetics I referred to. I've hung out with them. I've gone to the gym with them. There is no more magic to what they do than being born tall or white or handsome. It's just the genetic lottery like everything else.

Are you physically perfect? Did you win in every way? Or just with muscles? Because you sound a hell of a lot like one of those "genetic winners" who talks down to everyone who lost just so he can feel like he "earned it". Typical of conversations with 90% of Chads.

I've blackpilled you on the genetic aspect of high responders
You've blackpilled no one, fool. You only showed us how low iq can be a cause of not being able to grow mass.

That is your only problem and you cant seem to understand what you're doing wrong.

You've blackpilled no one, fool. You only showed us how low iq can be a cause of not being able to grow mass.

That is your only problem and you cant seem to understand what you're doing wrong.

Dude why can't you get laid? Are you not trying hard enough? How stupid can you be that almost every guy can find a girl to have sex with and you can't? Why are you so low IQ you can't you seem to understand what you're doing wrong?

Last edited:
Quit drinking milk

Quit drinking milk

I actually tried that too for a long time because I thought it might have been causing my mild acne. No difference.

Went back on the milk because I need my bones strong for further bone sawing surgeries. Not many other good calcium sources in the diet.

Tried gluten free for a while too. Also no difference.

I actually tried that too for a long time because I thought it might have been causing my mild acne. No difference.

Went back on the milk because I need my bones strong for further bone sawing surgeries. Not many other good calcium sources in the diet.

Tried gluten free for a while too. Also no difference.
Milk actually makes your bones weaker. Please do some research that isn’t funded by the dairy industry. That shit is nothing but bad for you.

Idk why u linked me in bluepillers or whatever. Go to Nattyornot(dot) com the guy agrees with you and basically IS you. Muscle is all genes and juice, anyone with an "impressive" physique is probably on steroids. Nattys look like they don't even lift, and the fitness industry is a giant hoax for endless suckers. Most industries aimed directly at consumers are scams in some way though so.... meh.

Milk actually makes your bones weaker. Please do some research that isn’t funded by the dairy industry. That shit is nothing but bad for you.

I don't believe that shit for a moment. I need my bones strong and this is critical, so I've looked at any medical guideline on maintaining bone strength and they all suggest ~1000 mg calcium a day. Good luck getting to that without dairy. Even with milk I get maybe half that most days.

None of them I've seen recommend against milk either.

eg. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3641848/
"Milk and yogurt consumption are linked with higher bone mineral density: the Framingham Offspring Study"

I don't believe that shit for a moment. I need my bones strong and this is critical, so I've looked at any medical guideline on maintaining bone strength and they all suggest ~1000 mg calcium a day. Good luck getting to that without dairy.

None of them I've seen recommend against milk either.

eg. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3641848/
"Milk and yogurt consumption are linked with higher bone mineral density: the Framingham Offspring Study"
Ever heard of supplements? And milk also fucks with your hormones and gives you bitch tits. Thank god i never drank milk, I’ve never broken a bone or got any of the soy boy effects it gives you (ie bitch tits and high E)

Ever heard of supplements? And milk also fucks with your hormones and gives you bitch tits. Thank god i never drank milk, I’ve never broken a bone or got any of the soy boy effects it gives you (ie bitch tits and high E)

Yeah calcium supplements increase your risk of heart attack and stroke, while natural calcium does not have this problem:
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/calcium_supplements_may_damage_the_heart

Milk is linked to increased height in kids too:
https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/07/health/milk-children-height-study/index.html

I don't buy the anti-milk hype. But I did try milk free for a long while to be sure for myself first. Like I said, I felt no changes.

Yeah calcium supplements increase your risk of heart attack and stroke, while natural calcium does not have this problem:
https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/calcium_supplements_may_damage_the_heart

Milk is linked to increased height in kids too:
https://www.cnn.com/2017/06/07/health/milk-children-height-study/index.html

I don't buy the anti-milk hype. But I did try milk free for a long while to be sure for myself first. Like I said, I felt no changes.
LOL, what kind of bullshit are you reading from cnn. My mom is 5’4, my dad is 6’3 and I’m 6’4. Which is 3 inches taller than my brother (that is the same age as me) that has been drinking milk all his life. I call bs

LOL, what kind of bullshit are you reading from cnn. My mom is 5’4, my dad is 6’3 and I’m 6’4. Which is 3 inches taller than my brother (that is the same age as me) that has been drinking milk all his life. I call bs

>My anecodotes beat science.

You were genetically programmed to be tall. Nothing you could have done would have changed that unless you were severely malnourished. Just like I was genetically programmed to be short. That study was just talking about a small difference. All I'm saying is there are studies showing milk is not the devil.

Also how the fuck are you 6'4" and calling yourself a "handsomcel"? What the fuck is a "handsomcel" anyway?

Is this satire?

Lift hard + caloric surplus with high protein. Anyone can get ripped. Even low T. Females get ripped ffs.

>My anecodotes beat science.

You were genetically programmed to be tall. Nothing you could have done would have changed that unless you were severely malnourished. Just like I was genetically programmed to be short. That study was just talking about a small difference. All I'm saying is there are studies showing milk is not the devil.

Also how the fuck are you 6'4" and calling yourself a "handsomcel"? What the fuck is a "handsomcel" anyway?
Because I’m still incel???

This is actually a scientific proven fact that many people just don't want to accept. Google "exercise nonresponder".

The philosophy that "anyone can get buff" is a remnant of bluepilled thinking similar to "everyone has an equal chance" and "I got where I am from hard work so you can too".

Sound familiar? Remind you of some other things bluepillers say?

Done that and I just get fat. I'm doing the cardio to try something different and improve my general fitness plus actually enjoy myself.

Everybody is subject to the laws of physics.

How many times have I said in this thread I spent years of doing pure weight lifting 3-5 times a week to full exhaustion each time while counting calories in caloric excess gaining controlled weight only to get fatter and grosser in the process because I just gained fat and minimal muscle?

Science proves me right and you wrong. Some people LOSE muscle from hard exercise. Some people gain nothing at all.

And then the genetically gifted who gain endless muscle tell everyone who doesn't have the same gift that it's their fault.

So no, you fuck off with your ignorant shit. Post some science that proves what I posted wrong before you start spouting nonsense.

3 times a week is not nearly enough. I’ve been gymcelling hard 6days a week for 7 years.
@EthnicelNL
@th62eathhts2
@turbocuckcel_7000
@nxdismycope
@WakeMeUpIncel
@Adzie
@OBSERVER10101
@janoycresva
@TheOnlyWei
@Jheeeez
@Masterkief9
@CopeWithTheRope
@Ascend2Chadpreet

Calling out all the bluepilled liars/copers ITT.

Everything I've tried has been for at least 3-6 months at a time. Many things for >1 year at a time.

Diet Composition (Macros):
Keto
Low carb
High protein (150-200 grams per day @ 145 lb body weight)
Low fat
Iscaloric and variants thereof (eg. 33/33/33, 30/40/30 protein/carb/fat)

Calorie Control:
Maintenance
Mild excess (100-200 cal surplus per day)
Heavy excess (200+ cal surplus per day)
Mild deficit (100-200 cal deficit per day)
Heavy deficit (200+ cal deficit per day)

Meal Frequency:
3 times a day
6 times a day
2 times a day (intermittent fasting)

Workout Composition:
Pure weights @ 3-5 times per week with rest between
Body weight @ 3-7 times per week
3-4 days weights, 3 days cardio (running/swimming/rowing/biking)

Workout Duration:
30 min at lowest
Up to 1.5 hours at max per session

Weight Lifting Split:
Upper/Lower Split
Chest/Back/Legs Split
Various other 5-6 day splits I found on bodybuilding sites

Weight/Rep/Set Targets:
3x6 with near injury level weights
3x12 with more comfortable weights
Always to exhaustion by the end of the session
~5 exercises a lowest to ~10-12 exercises at most per session, starting with compound and moving to more isolating by end

None of this has done anything past the first few years when I went from ~115 lb to 145 lb 15% BF and haven't budged for the better since. Caloric excesses make me fat. Caloric deficits make me lose muscle like crazy. And there is no difference for the better between any of the above in how I have looked after 3-6 months of any of these regimens. I have now spent literally thousands of hours of my life lifting weights and counting calories/macros and I still look like shit.

Taken together, it looked like hypertrophic non-responders – people whose muscles either don’t grow or grow very little in response to resistance training – may be experiencing a hiccup in that protective system, so they wind up with excessive muscle damage and inflammation that prevent their muscles from growing.

Now, it is possible, of course, that a lot of non-responders really are just screwed, and that nothing will help them build muscle. After all, markers of metabolic health actually worsen in a non-negligible amount of people when they take up exercise (which, strangely, not many people talk about), so it’s clear that some people’s bodies just respond to training in very unexpected ways.

At the end of the day, it’s crystal clear that some people simply respond way better to training than others.
You’re honesty retarded. You didn’t stick to anything long enough to see decent results. And if you really didn’t see any progress then you need to get your Testosterone levels checked because you’re probaly unhealthily low.

Fucking this. Genetics are EVERYTHING. Absolutely nothing else in the world even matters.

Thinking that anyone can get fit and muscular from exercise is like thinking that anyone can become intelligent by reading a lot. Putting a retard in a library and making him read all the books isn’t going to somehow make him smart. You are born with your IQ (which is essentially just neuron activity in the brain). Same with body tissue.

I've been eating healthy and exercising for years and I have nothing to show for it except that I don't look any worse in my 30s than I did in my 20s.

Here's an example of what I ate and did today. Typical kind of day.

Diet:
- Nothing for breakfast (intermittent fasting)
- Lunch was chicken breast with rice and broccoli, banana
- Dinner was 12" tuna sub on whole wheat, followed by veggie shake, protein shake, glass of milk, and an orange

Exercise:
- 1 hour biking to my limit, 15 min sprinting (other days I do weights)

Result:
- Still skinnyfat and awful looking as always

"Just work out bro" is a fucking scam. "Getting ripped" is a fucking scam.

Genetics >>> Everthing.

Standards today are ridiculous and some of our bodies just don't work properly. I still work out and eat healthy because it mostly feels better. But it does nothing visually. Never has. Likely never will.

Diet

Your caloric defecit should be max 69 kcal x you fat in kg. if you take less you go in auschwitzmode. If you want to build up mass you need around 200-500 kcal more then you burn.

Exercise:
Biking to your limit lol, if you lift you do only easy cardio you need your power for the muscle growth,
And do you go to the muscle failure limit if not its no wonder that you build nothing up.

You need protein and you need to work out right. If you’re a framecel you might never get jacked but you should still be able to be lean and muscular. If you’re still skinny fat you’re doing something wrong

You're talking about an IFBB Pro who yes, as you said, has top tier genetics and is using enormous amounts of PEDs (which are also known to increase androgen receptor sensitivity). All top pro bodybuilders have incredible genetics that respond well to steroids, this is why they're not average people. It is also not only ones genetics at play here, but the combination between steroids and genetics and well they intermix/respond to one another, this is why you will never see a natural bodybuilder (even one with a genetically lower myostatin count) outclass a geared up BB (not sure how much this matters because most pro bodybuilders have started taking myostatin inhibitors, especially those out in Camel Land).

You should not be comparing genetic steroid abusing freaks like Flex Wheeler to average people.

Anybody can get ripped, especially with the proper nutrition protocol (this doesn't mean that you'll look good, just better than the average person for a few days, most Natural BB look like shit when they hit the stage but still better than average). I also don't understand why you felt the need to experiment with so many different diet and training protocols. We know what works, most natural pro bodybuilders and coaches, would not have you on a low carb diet and in regards to training, proper programming shouldn't be something that's confusing or too variant across individuals. I've worked with certain top level coaches that maintain the same level of respect as the 3DMJ team (Dr. Eric Helms, Alberto Nunez, Jeff Alberts, etc.) and when say that you were 15% @ 147lbs, I feel as if you must have done something very wrong.

But YES, you're right, genetics play a huge role but are not the end all be all, even for naturals. I'm stronger than 99% of commerical gym goers, does this mean my genetics are better than 99% of people, nope but it does mean that my training and diet are in check. I can guarantee that if I were to cut down to 160-170 and step on a BB stage I'd look better than the large majority of people with better genetics that have never trained.

If the average person trains seriously, they can achieve something along the lines of Eric Helms physique, this is the average max potential. Which is better than being skinny, fat, or a combo of the two. Now compare Eric Helms to Joshua Kenyon (19 year old genetic freak) and we can observe the disparity between 2 people who both train seriously and are natty. I'll post some pictures below take the 3rd guy from the right, bad frame but still ripped and looking better than the average person (with superior genetics) just because his diet/training is optimized.

I believe that most of the guys below are natural and vary greatly in regards to their genetic potential.

View attachment 36981
View attachment 36982
View attachment 36983
View attachment 36984

Then your programming was probably shit; chads don't know how to train right. I see Chad's struggling to squat 185 and deadlift 225 almost every single day at the gym. I never see Chads bench without the spotter lifting the bar up on every rep. I've been going to a commercial gym for years and have met maybe 6 people that know something about programming (and not one of them have been Chad) and have a decent total.
Damn that first guy is major suicidefuel. He looks like some Nazi propaganda of what the ultimate Aryan would look like.

I’ve been working out about 3x a week for about 18 months and I think it’s great. I’ve probably done a ton of things wrong, but I did two things right: don’t get injured and don’t quit. I was starting from such a low point that I nevertheless had some tremendous improvements, and this has benefited my mental wellbeing. I’m the strongest I’ve ever been by a long shot, and I’m in my early 50’s. True, I would have been a lot stronger if I’d trained the same amount in my 20’s, but still, setting PRs feels good man. Not close to being ripped, but I’m not comparing myself to Tyler Durden. I just compare old me to now me and I know I’m going in the right direction. If you think that’s a blue pill, fuck you, you are an amateur at life.

Everybody is subject to the laws of physics.

Yes and everyone can gain and lose weight. But you cannot control how your muscles genetically respond to exercise and how much of that weight gain will be muscle vs. fat. I have adequately proven already that some of us have an abnormal genetic response to exercise that does not result in muscle hypertrophy, but can actually lead to muscle loss.
Diet

Your caloric defecit should be max 69 kcal x you fat in kg. if you take less you go in auschwitzmode. If you want to build up mass you need around 200-500 kcal more then you burn.

Exercise:
Biking to your limit lol, if you lift you do only easy cardio you need your power for the muscle growth,
And do you go to the muscle failure limit if not its no wonder that you build nothing up.

I said yes I go to muscle failure. I said I have done all amounts of excess and deficit from small to large and neither works. Also I've been biking for 2 months. I have been lifting weights for more years than I can count. "Biking" is not the problem. It's something I'm doing for variety and fun since it doesn't make any difference for my body anyway.
I’ve been working out about 3x a week for about 18 months and I think it’s great. I’ve probably done a ton of things wrong, but I did two things right: don’t get injured and don’t quit. I was starting from such a low point that I nevertheless had some tremendous improvements, and this has benefited my mental wellbeing. I’m the strongest I’ve ever been by a long shot, and I’m in my early 50’s. True, I would have been a lot stronger if I’d trained the same amount in my 20’s, but still, setting PRs feels good man. Not close to being ripped, but I’m not comparing myself to Tyler Durden. I just compare old me to now me and I know I’m going in the right direction. If you think that’s a blue pill, fuck you, you are an amateur at life.

Bluepilled advice works for people with good genetics. "Just go talk to her bro", "be confident", and "be yourself" are the only things you have to do if you have good genes.

The blackpill is if you don't have good genes nothing you say or do will work. Same applies here.

If you gain large amounts of muscle quickly from exercise consider yourself lucky you don't have to live the hell that I do.
You need protein and you need to work out right. If you’re a framecel you might never get jacked but you should still be able to be lean and muscular. If you’re still skinny fat you’re doing something wrong

Nope. Just bad genetics. I've done everything so there's nothing left to do.
3 times a week is not nearly enough. I’ve been gymcelling hard 6days a week for 7 years.

You’re honesty retarded. You didn’t stick to anything long enough to see decent results. And if you really didn’t see any progress then you need to get your Testosterone levels checked because you’re probaly unhealthily low.

My testosterone levels are fine. I have tested them many times. Muscle building genetics are much more complex than just testosterone. You'll see that if you read any of the links I posted. I have been lifting for at least 10-15 years. If that's not long enough I'll be dead by the time I reach long enough.

Ideal training frequency is discussed here:

https://www.strongerbyscience.com/frequency-muscle/

I tried up to every day even on some cuts with the hope it would preserve muscle better but I still lost a shitload of muscle every time and thus looked no better by the end. I have also done daily for at least 6 months when I had an injury I was rehabilitating because the exercise helped. Still no difference compared to 3x/week.

Last edited:
This is a common belief on this sub but I am not sure how true it is. Your gains will definitely not be the same as every other person but what kind of metabolism do you have that you are still skinnyfat. Me and any of my friends who have done gymcelling in the past have always seen results. May be we have good genetics, kek.

There are people who are not good responders naturally, but when on gear gain lots of muscle. Think of Kevin Levrone. What are you waiting to cycle?

Now, to the forbidden questions. How much do you bench bro?

Last edited:
First off
I've been eating healthy and exercising for years and I have nothing to show for it except that I don't look any worse in my 30s than I did in my 20s.

Here's an example of what I ate and did today. Typical kind of day.

Diet:
- Nothing for breakfast (intermittent fasting)
- Lunch was chicken breast with rice and broccoli, banana
- Dinner was 12" tuna sub on whole wheat, followed by veggie shake, protein shake, glass of milk, and an orange

Exercise:
- 1 hour biking to my limit, 15 min sprinting (other days I do weights)

Result:
- Still skinnyfat and awful looking as always

"Just work out bro" is a fucking scam. "Getting ripped" is a fucking scam.

Genetics >>> Everthing.

Standards today are ridiculous and some of our bodies just don't work properly. I still work out and eat healthy because it mostly feels better. But it does nothing visually. Never has. Likely never will.
Well first off, why are you doing cardio if you're already skinny? Weights is literally the best option for any guy (or even girl) to lose weight, gain muscle and overall get healthier. I do 0 cardio and have lower bf% than like any guy I know. Skipping breakfast isn't intermittent fasting, it's just skipping a meal, which isn't good for metabolism. If you're skinny, don't eat like that, you want carbs to sustain muscle gain. The only thing to avoid really is sugars. Look up a 3-day or 4-day beginner split for weights, count your calories and macros in accordance with your goals and stick to it. Almost any guy can gain at LEAST 10 pounds of muscle within half a year if they're moderately consistent. I went from 135-165 at 5'8" in a couple years. There's hope for everyone man, don't cop out and blame roids or genetics, just work on your strategy, it's science after all. All my friends say "oh it's hard to gain weight because I have a fast metabolism" no it's not, you just need to eat more. Unless you have a genuine medical condition the average humans genetics are able to achieve very very muscular physiques. I'm like 3/4 irish and what I'd consider quite considerably muscular. Anyway I had to write this essay for you all because I'm tired of people making excuses and bringing others down with weak mindsets. Here's a couple links to sites you can start https://www.ldnmuscle.com/beginner-3-day-split/

There are people who are not good responders naturally, but when on gear gain lots of muscle. Think of Kevin Levrone. What are you waiting to cycle?

Now, to the forbidden questions. How much do you bench bro?

I tried testosterone enanthate for 4 months. It caused my sex drive to go up through the roof, which was fun for a few days, but really actually isn't productive when you're an incel. It caused more acne which wasn't too big of a deal and oily skin. It also caused massive hair shedding, which was a big deal. Plus my results weren't special anyway. I gained around 8-10 pounds if I remember correctly, but most of it was water water.

The problem in nonresponders and low responders does not seem to be testosterone related so androgens won't likely be able to overwhelm the issue. The issue is when muscle is stimulated, it must trigger a bunch of genes for hypertrophy to increase muscle mass. But if that cascade doesn't work properly, then hypertrophy does not occur. In addition, if the cascade that is triggered promotes too much abnormal inflammation, then you can actually lose muscle from it.

There is no fix for that. Possibly if I got on mega roids like tren/stanozol etc I could get to a "decent" looking body, but I'd also be bald, so there is no point in that. My hair is stable and perfect on treatment without roids since then. I have no interest in risking my hair for the theoretical chance I might get a six pack on roids. Hair is far more important than muscles.

Currently I'm using dumbbells. I've always preferred dumbbells over barbells because they have no fixed component. My reps for bench are 50 lb each hand 3x8 with complete exhaustion by the end. Yes, I'm very weak. Tiny bones, tiny frame, and tiny muscles. That is exactly my point. I've always been this way. I was always the scrawniest and weakest in school growing up despite being very active. It seems to me now I will likely always be this way.

But my current physique is the one I always settle back to because it looks the least gross of all my possible options. If I weigh less, I look emaciated. I could afford to gain around 5 lb from here. I'm running a little low on my spectrum as I had tried again recently to trim some body fat. But if I try to gain even more, I start getting manboobs and fat hips which just looks disgusting even in clothes. Where I am now, in clothes, I just look like a "slim healthy guy". That's the best I have ever been able to get.

I was at a water park last week and certainly I do look better than most people. But that's only because most people look enormously fat. There is nothing about my body that looks "hot" or "sexy" and I've never had a ripped 6 pack that I could show off in online dating photos. That's all I've ever wanted. Something to compensate for my height/face/race even a little bit. But we don't all win that lottery either.

Last edited:
If you gain large amounts of muscle quickly from exercise consider yourself lucky you don't have to live the hell that I do.
I didn’t say I gained large amounts of muscle quickly, just that I became a lot stronger in a relatively short length of time (18 months). For example, my bench 1RM nearly doubled, from around 140 to 260 lbs (I’m 6’4, 214lbs, down from 228lbs when I started). Before, I could do zero chin-ups, now I can do six or seven on fresh arms. This is the first time in my life I’ve been able to do a chin-up. Granted, that’s compared to zero training before, so low-hanging fruit and all. But I doubt it’s atypical for males who haven’t trained previously. And getting twice as strong as you used to be is a kind of life fuel. This doesn’t require “godly” genetics. I think it’s wrong to frame lifting as only of value if it helps you looksmaxx. That’s letting the terrorists win.
As I recall your main complaint is that you are not getting hypertrophic results, but do you really also claim to have not gotten any stronger? If so, that would be a very rare case and I’m very sorry for you. Why bother training at all, then?

I didn’t say I gained large amounts of muscle quickly, just that I became a lot stronger in a relatively short length of time (18 months). For example, my bench 1RM nearly doubled, from around 140 to 260 lbs (I’m 6’4, 214lbs, down from 228lbs when I started). Before, I could do zero chin-ups, now I can do six or seven on fresh arms. This is the first time in my life I’ve been able to do a chin-up. Granted, that’s compared to zero training before, so low-hanging fruit and all. But I doubt it’s atypical for males who haven’t trained previously. And getting twice as strong as you used to be is a kind of life fuel. This doesn’t require “godly” genetics. I think it’s wrong to frame lifting as only of value if it helps you looksmaxx. That’s letting the terrorists win.
As I recall your main complaint is that you are not getting hypertrophic results, but do you really also claim to have not gotten any stronger? If so, that would be a very rare case and I’m very sorry for you. Why bother training at all, then?

I got some results in the first few years. I finished puberty around 115 lb and 5'7". I got up to 145-150 lb and 15% body fat in the first few years, and then nothing since. I have gone up as high as 160 lb but looked fat as shit since I wasn't gaining muscle anymore. Plus I got only minimally stronger. I have since trimmed down by 10-20 lb on occasion as well with the goal of cutting fat, thinking even if I was small, if I could have abs that would be worth it, but that just made my muscles drop away even faster so I didn't look any better.

I've been able to do 3x8 minimum chinups since those first few years. I'm still very very weak. I can only do that because I am a small person so it's not much weight.

I would agree we can all get a bit stronger from exercise. The science agrees on that. But we all also have different natural ceilings. And some of our ceilings are shit. If your body struggles to gain muscle past a very low point, and struggles to hold onto muscle when you put your body into caloric deficit, you will never be able to "look great".

I'd kill to be a huge monster like you. That's a fucking joke. I can't imagine being 6'4" and 200+ lb and claiming to be incel. For all I know you're missing a limb, but to me that would be Godmode by itself.

I continue to lift weights, exercise in general, and eat healthy because it's good for general health, I enjoy it, cope/hope is endless, and I dread to think how disgusting I would look at my age now if I wasn't doing any exercise at all, given that I already look shitty with maximum exercise. I have quit completely for periods of my life and definitely looked grosser, so no thanks. I will continue.

Last edited:
Take it from this 40yo oldcel..90% diet 10%workout +dedidcation will get you results but if you are trucell no one will notice but your mom and a few prostitutes..so it all depends on what your goals are

So its up to you, anyone CAN get ripped with lots of work. But not everyone can look like peak Arnold so i guess it comes down to what you are looking for?

I just came here to say dont be like me and think ypu have good form but really be fucking your back and knees up doing squats and deadlifts wrong..

YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR YOUR MISTAKES LATER IN LIFE. Im 40 feeling like i am 60 cause i thought i knew what i was doing in the gym. Form is EVERYTHING and just a little mistakes like locking your knees or pulling too far in deadlifts will fucking KILL your joints.

Its all diet and a little exersise in the gym anyway. all your hard work should go to the dinner table and the gym work shold feel like a breeze after a few months otherwise you are doing it wrong.

90% DIET folks!! dont fuck your body up..

Last edited:
Take it from this 40yo oldcel..90% diet 10%workout +dedidcation will get you results but if you are trucell no one will notice but your mom and a few prostitutes..so it all depends on what your goals are

So its up to you anyone CAN get ripped with lots of work. But not everyone can look like peak Arnold so i guess it comes down to what you are looking for?

I just came here to say dont be like me and think ypu have good form but really be fucking your back and knees up doing squats and deadlifts wrong..

YOU WILL PAY DEARLY FOR YOUR MISTAKES LATER IN LIFE. Im 40 feeling like i am 60 cause i thought i knew what i was doing in the gym. Form is EVERYTHING and just a little mistakes like locking your knees or pulling too far in deadlifts will fucking KILL your joints.

Its all diet and a little exersise in the gym anyway. all your hard work should go to the dinner table and the gym work shold feel like a breeze after a few months otherwise you are doing it wrong.

90% DIET folks!! dont fuck your body up..

I'd say this is the minimum required physique to have it improve your chances of getting laid:

2014-Timoteo-brand-u-rings-lift-up-sexy-hot-shapers-body-panties-boxer-trunk-comfortable-underwear.jpg

ie. Low tier underwear model. Ideally he'd be even better with another 10-20 lb muscle but that's true of almost anyone.

At that point and above girls may actually find your body attractive. eg. If you take off your shirt at a beach.

Any less than that (less muscle or more fat) and it will not help you at all.

Most skinny guys on here could look like that in a year with proper dedication but no one would notice unless they were over 6ft and had a 6+ face.

A guy who was 5'7" or balding with that bod wouldnt even be on a fatties radar..haha

Mom might notice and give you a compliment

Last edited:
Most skinny guys on here could look like that in a year with proper dedication but no one would notice unless they were over 6ft and had a 6+ face.

A guy who was 5'7" with that bod wouldnt even be on a fatties radar..haha

Mom might notice and give you a compliment

One of my cousins is 5'9", white looking, 6-7/10 face, and has a body at 150 lb and very low body fat, maybe like this:

ad09d743b3cb7890e91122e52439d0de.jpg

Girls literally feel him up randomly in night clubs when he's standing around drinking in a tight shirt. I've been there and seen it happen.

He's one of the main reasons I'm very skeptical of any white guy >5'9" and 6+/10 faced who claims to be incel (with exceptions for autism).

Last edited:
Agreed..6+ face will have success with a good bod..i don't think anyone that is objectively 4.9 face or above should be on incels.is. they should be out working thier ass off to improve.

Dont be a >4 looking at your cousin thinking you will have the same sucess with the same bod haha.

Agreed..6+ face will have success with a good bod..

Dont be a >4 looking at your cousin thinking you will have the same sucess with the same bod haha.

Yeah no shit. I'm 2" shorter, look like a different race, have a messed up face, and he's had a six pack since he was 8 years old. Again, all genetics.

One of my cousins is 5'9", white looking, 6-7/10 face, and has a body at 150 lb and very low body fat, maybe like this:

ad09d743b3cb7890e91122e52439d0de.jpg

Girls literally feel him up randomly in night clubs when he's standing around drinking in a tight shirt. I've been there and seen it happen.

He's one of the main reasons I'm very skeptical of any white guy >5'9" and 6+/10 faced who claims to be incel (with exceptions for autism).
Your cousin is curry, right?

Your cousin is curry, right?

No. I have a big extended family with a lot of mixed relatives and he basically looks like a typical Italian/Portugese guy.

I ate three meals a day for years. I tried 6 meals a day for years. Now I'm doing intermittent fasting for a year. None of it matters. None of these has made any difference.

I've adjusted my diet between 1200 cals a day and 3000 cals a day. Nothing works.

Caloric excess (bulking) turns me into a lardo. Caloric deficit (cutting) leads to me wasting away all my muscle and rapidly losing strength.

I've tried every macro too - low carb, isocaloric, low fat - you name it. I tried gluten free. I tried dairy free. I tried high protein. I tried keto.

I've tried just doing weights. I've tried just doing cardio. I've tried doing combinations of both. Again, no difference.

Nothing works.

The entire fitness industry is a scam. The guys who write the books and create the programs get to where they are because they look fantastic. And they look fantastic because of their genes. But you can't transfer genes from a book or an exercise program. So the advice is functionally useless unless you have the same caliber of genes they have.

It's like reading a book called "How to Slam Dunk" by Yao Ming.

intermitteng fasting seem semi legit

and training fasting too

look at kinobody, even if he is on cycle still looks great training 3 times a week

not like gym rats 6 days a week with zero progress

O N L Y B L O A T N E S S M A T T E R S
1534796213500.jpg

Genetics is essential, however, from what I understand, the thing to do if you are skinny fat is to bulk massively. Stop worrying about losing weight; pack on muscle by lifting consistently (no cardio) and eat a fuck-tonne of food.
Stronkfat>>>>Skinnyfat.

What do I know though? I'm just a skinnyfat loser as well tbqh.

Yes and everyone can gain and lose weight. But you cannot control how your muscles genetically respond to exercise and how much of that weight gain will be muscle vs. fat. I have adequately proven already that some of us have an abnormal genetic response to exercise that does not result in muscle hypertrophy, but can actually lead to muscle loss.

Muscles respond like muscles. If a female can get ripped, any man can get ripped. The only ones who can't are fatasses like me who's sagging skin and cellulite will conceal all muscle. You havent proven anything. 15% body fat is too high. You will look fat with that. It's either a) You didn't lift hard enough with low enough reps, b) Your diet was shit, or c) You did get ripped but nobody noticed because of subpar face/height/race so you kept thinking you had to get more ripped.

That's a bunch of bullshit,unless you do splits/ not periodize your training

Many of the six-packs you see use growth hormones and steroids. It's almost impossible to obtain a washboard chest and abs the natural way, even for the stereotypical descendants of slaves. Steroids which cause cancer later in years, and surgery are what bodybuilders use to obtain those abs. I don't really know (((where)))) those femcunts and obese hags think that all men can get washboard abs, a seven figure annual salary and a lakefront penthouse in Manhattan or Toronto.

Many of the six-packs you see use growth hormones and steroids. It's almost impossible to obtain a washboard chest and abs the natural way
Consider the ur-Chad, David. This is 99+ percentile DNA without chemical enhancements. Not washboard by modern standards.

AC3220A7 7DBE 4A48 88AA 08BF0AE46ECF

just came here to say dont be like me and think ypu have good form but really be fucking your back and knees up doing squats and deadlifts wrong..
Yeah, my bro fucked up his back in early 20s doing macho squats with his idiot frat brothers. I feel comfortable going for it on the bench, but I only squat light (less than bench) with high reps and haven’t even ventured to deadlift. Just seems like so many things can go wrong with those exercises. I’d like to think you can get benefits at much lighter weights if you do them, and don’t try to max out.

Last edited:
If I'm still a scrawny fuck by the time I'm 30 I'm gonna take steroids. Fuck it by that point male pattern baldness will probably start to eat me alive.

Getting ripped is easy - just quit your job, and lift weights for 8 hours a day!

One of my cousins who looks nothing like me (minimal shared genetics) is good looking plus he's had a six pack since he was a kid. He's never lifted weights in his life. He drinks loads of booze. He eats exclusively fast food and drinks pop so much he's rotted some of his teeth. He calls vegetables "rabbit food" and won't touch them.

He has a famously massive dick and can literally fuck for hours too.

His baseline physique with that lifestyle deatroys mine after everything I've done and tried.

It's all fucking genetics and it's all a joke.
It is all fucking genetics. Kendall Jenner got her naturally thin body from her dad. Patrick Schwarzenegger got his thin genetics from his mom. Ronnie Coleman got his elite level frame from his mom. The ugly genetic trash kids with garbage frames always have one parent with tiny legs/arms with a potbelly and the attractive kids with good bodies always have one parent with wide shoulders, low body, and hourglass figure.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back