Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is impossible to get ripped unless you have Godly genetics or use massive roids (which will make you bald)

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
I've been eating healthy and exercising for years and I have nothing to show for it except that I don't look any worse in my 30s than I did in my 20s.

Here's an example of what I ate and did today. Typical kind of day.

Diet:
- Nothing for breakfast (intermittent fasting)
- Lunch was chicken breast with rice and broccoli, banana
- Dinner was 12" tuna sub on whole wheat, followed by veggie shake, protein shake, glass of milk, and an orange

Exercise:
- 1 hour biking to my limit, 15 min sprinting (other days I do weights)

Result:
- Still skinnyfat and awful looking as always

"Just work out bro" is a fucking scam. "Getting ripped" is a fucking scam.

Genetics >>> Everthing.

Standards today are ridiculous and some of our bodies just don't work properly. I still work out and eat healthy because it mostly feels better. But it does nothing visually. Never has. Likely never will.

Yup. Something I've always known. Also muscle implants and liposuction.

Diet:
- Dinner was 12" tuna sub on whole wheat, followed by veggie shake, protein shake, glass of milk, and an orange

Exercise:

Result:

That is a fucking retarded diet and exercise routine though. You need to eat more ( breakfast is so important), train more if you want significant improvement.

Dont blame it on genetics if you are training like a noob for years.

That is a fucking retarded diet and exercise routine though. You need to eat more ( breakfast is so important), train more if you want significant improvement.

I ate three meals a day for years. I tried 6 meals a day for years. Now I'm doing intermittent fasting for a year. None of it matters. None of these has made any difference.

I've adjusted my diet between 1200 cals a day and 3000 cals a day. Nothing works.

Caloric excess (bulking) turns me into a lardo. Caloric deficit (cutting) leads to me wasting away all my muscle and rapidly losing strength.

I've tried every macro too - low carb, isocaloric, low fat - you name it. I tried gluten free. I tried dairy free. I tried high protein. I tried keto.

I've tried just doing weights. I've tried just doing cardio. I've tried doing combinations of both. Again, no difference.

Nothing works.

The entire fitness industry is a scam. The guys who write the books and create the programs get to where they are because they look fantastic. And they look fantastic because of their genes. But you can't transfer genes from a book or an exercise program. So the advice is functionally useless unless you have the same caliber of genes they have.

It's like reading a book called "How to Slam Dunk" by Yao Ming.

Last edited:

yeah I was thinking why the hell is OP eating less than a 3 year old girl in rural africa? And on top of that he is also doing lots of cardio. JFL

I just saw his reply and okay it makes sense. Still the 3000 calorie routine was far better, which he admits.
The simple, horrifying, nigh-impossible to accept, bottom line of truth.
well effort is also genetic, so genetics (plus environment out of your control) = literally everything.

Last edited:
yeah I was thinking why the hell is OP eating less than a 3 year old girl in rural africa? And on top of that he is also doing lots of cardio. JFL

I just saw his reply and okay it makes sense. Still the 3000 calorie routine was far better, which he admits.

well effort is also genetic, so genetics (plus environment out of your control) = literally everything.

No it wasn't. Bulking makes me fat as fuck. I could easily gain 20 lb. I've done it before. I just look like a lardo though.

And since cutting causes me to lose equal muscle and fat, there is no benefit to it. I always end up back where I started.

High calorie diets actually lead to faster death also.

Now I just eat healthy to maintain my weight and exercise for health/fitness benefits. I want good cardio fitness for many practical reasons. I'm also sick of lifting weights which I've done for 10 years now. So biking and swimming/running are a nice change.

Part of me still hopes for a "body recomposition" though I know it's never gonna come.

Muscle building capacity and body fat set point are genetic above all else.

Last edited:
Have you tried water fasting?

I've been eating healthy and exercising for years and I have nothing to show for it except that I don't look any worse in my 30s than I did in my 20s.

Diet:

Exercise:

Result:

Genetics >>> Everthing.

Standards today are ridiculous and some of our bodies just don't work properly. I still work out and eat healthy because it mostly feels better. But it does nothing visually. Never has. Likely never will.

some men just don't produce testosterone below a certain bodyfat

and yeah usually southeast asian / indian types who are almost always skinny fat

You don't need GODLY genetics. Just good genetics.

hkrrdwi8fdwl.jpg

Gymcelling is pointless if you don't have a good frame

Result:
BECAUSE SKIPPING BREAKFAST ISN'T FASTING. GOD THIS INTERMITTENT FASTING MEME NEEDS TO DIE. WATER FAST FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME, YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT DRASTICALLY FAST AND FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF. THESE FUCKING RETARDS THAT LITERALLY THINK SKIPPING ONE OR TWO MEALS IS FASTING DRIVE ME UP THE FUCKING WALL EASILLY THE DUMBEST MEME I'VE ENCOUNTERED IN ALL 26 YEARS OF MY LIFE.

Diet:

Exercise:

Result:

Genetics >>> Everthing.

What's your body fat percentage? If it's above 12% I'd continue cutting and maxing hypertrophy

hkrrdwi8fdwl.jpg

Gymcelling is pointless if you don't have a good frame
God fucking damn that mogs me so much. I wish I had broad shoulders like that. I know damn well I'd have at least a better chance of ascending out of inceldom.

some men just don't produce testosterone below a certain bodyfat

and yeah usually southeast asian / indian types who are almost always skinny fat

My testosterone levels are always perfectly normal. Oversimplifying muscle building to just testosterone is a common theme of fitness. But it's not remotely all there is to it.

In particular, you also have androgen sensitivity of the muscle to consider as well. Ie. How much does the muscle go into hypertrophy in the presence of testosterone & exercise?

There are so many layers to this. So many chemicals and steps in the production of muscle and the burning of fat.

For example, animals with myostatin deficiency look like this:

main-qimg-4d3cfb443b1afe7e8e6a841459c2c6a2-c

Humans with myostatin deficiency (ie. Flex Wheeler who's had public genetic testing) look like this:

flex-wheeler.jpg

This is purely genetic. As much calories as these creatures eat they get muscle purely in exchange for it. The only limit is their total calorie intake up to this point they are pictured at.

That has nothing to do with testosterone levels. It has minimal to do with nitty gritty specifics of exercise or diet. t's a very predictable genetic mutation that results in massive amounts of muscle production with very little work.

Genetics influence muscles and body fat at so many levels we don't even understand and can't control.

Testosterone levels just scrapes the most superficial level of it.

What's your body fat percentage? If it's above 12% I'd continue cutting and maxing hypertrophy

Cutting doesn't lower my body fat. I'm 5'7" 145 lb. 15% body fat by bioimpedance.

I've cut down to 115 lb at the lowest on keto and high protein diets with daily calorie counting and my body fat remained the same. I've also bulked up to 160 lb and my body fat just went up even higher.

This is just genetics.

Last edited:

basically this

basically this

Maybe you could actually read where I explained I've tried every type of diet composition, bulk cut cycle, and weight/cardio split any bodybuilding guide can recommend over the span of many years and none has made any difference at all.

I will never fathom how incels can claim to be blackpilled on genetic determinism in every aspect of life. But when it comes to weight lifting and body composition, all of a sudden they believe in the just world fallacy or that life is fair for everyone.

Life is a genetic lottery. That's what it always is. In every area of life.

Big lean mass could be only achieved by steroids or by being genetic freak. It is a fact.
You have biggest chance achieving it when you start training in adolescence as production of testosterone is greatest at this period and you can gain mass almost at unnatural speed. And once you gain muscle it is easier to gain it again even when you lost it.

But anyway it does not matter, gym won't fix your face or height. I know guy who has never been in the gym, has social issues and other mental problems, is blue pill as fuck but has pretty face and is tall - women literally throw themselves on him, they approach him and he is getting laid despite claiming he is not much after sex.

Last edited:
OP, you say you have 15% bodyfat. So you should see some abs?

If you don't have an average or above face then don't bother working out.

OP, you say you have 15% bodyfat. So you should see some abs?

Yeah barely.

Bioimpedance isn't that accurate though so I can't say for sure.

I would probably need to gain 15 lb of muscle and lose 5-10 lb of fat to have an impressive physique. ie. To be good enough a topless pic would help me on Tinder or online dating.

Have you tried cutting down to 10%?

I lifted for years and received almost nothing in terms of strength gains. Meanwhile Chad thunderarms benches my max for warmups on his first day.

It's all genetics, every bit of it. My parents constantly nag me to go back to the gym. I keep telling them it's pointless, though I still exercise.

Oh you will go bald after steroids if you are genetically inclined to being bald. Steroids just speeds up a process.
There are people that take roids and are not bald. As usual it all boils down to genetics.

You're talking about an IFBB Pro who yes, as you said, has top tier genetics and is using enormous amounts of PEDs (which are also known to increase androgen receptor sensitivity). All top pro bodybuilders have incredible genetics that respond well to steroids, this is why they're not average people. It is also not only ones genetics at play here, but the combination between steroids and genetics and well they intermix/respond to one another, this is why you will never see a natural bodybuilder (even one with a genetically lower myostatin count) outclass a geared up BB (not sure how much this matters because most pro bodybuilders have started taking myostatin inhibitors, especially those out in Camel Land).

You should not be comparing genetic steroid abusing freaks like Flex Wheeler to average people.

Anybody can get ripped, especially with the proper nutrition protocol (this doesn't mean that you'll look good, just better than the average person for a few days, most Natural BB look like shit when they hit the stage but still better than average). I also don't understand why you felt the need to experiment with so many different diet and training protocols. We know what works, most natural pro bodybuilders and coaches, would not have you on a low carb diet and in regards to training, proper programming shouldn't be something that's confusing or too variant across individuals. I've worked with certain top level coaches that maintain the same level of respect as the 3DMJ team (Dr. Eric Helms, Alberto Nunez, Jeff Alberts, etc.) and when say that you were 15% @ 147lbs, I feel as if you must have done something very wrong.

But YES, you're right, genetics play a huge role but are not the end all be all, even for naturals. I'm stronger than 99% of commerical gym goers, does this mean my genetics are better than 99% of people, nope but it does mean that my training and diet are in check. I can guarantee that if I were to cut down to 160-170 and step on a BB stage I'd look better than the large majority of people with better genetics that have never trained.

If the average person trains seriously, they can achieve something along the lines of Eric Helms physique, this is the average max potential. Which is better than being skinny, fat, or a combo of the two. Now compare Eric Helms to Joshua Kenyon (19 year old genetic freak) and we can observe the disparity between 2 people who both train seriously and are natty. I'll post some pictures below take the 3rd guy from the right, bad frame but still ripped and looking better than the average person (with superior genetics) just because his diet/training is optimized.

I believe that most of the guys below are natural and vary greatly in regards to their genetic potential.

Eric helms

Natural bb

Jk

Nunez

I lifted for years and received almost nothing in terms of strength gains. Meanwhile Chad thunderarms benches my max for warmups on his first day.

It's all genetics, every bit of it. My parents constantly nag me to go back to the gym. I keep telling them it's pointless, though I still exercise.

Then your programming was probably shit; chads don't know how to train right. I see Chad's struggling to squat 185 and deadlift 225 almost every single day at the gym. I never see Chads bench without the spotter lifting the bar up on every rep. I've been going to a commercial gym for years and have met maybe 6 people that know something about programming (and not one of them have been Chad) and have a decent total.

Last edited:
i know it's really hard, but you should still be able to destroy skinnyfat with aggressive fasting and full body workouts, even something like climbing stairs helps. my only goal right now is to get rid of stomach fat, i can't fix my frame but i know i can destroy my stomach fat and at that point skinnyfat is over.

BECAUSE SKIPPING BREAKFAST ISN'T FASTING. GOD THIS INTERMITTENT FASTING MEME NEEDS TO DIE. WATER FAST FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME, YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT DRASTICALLY FAST AND FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF. THESE FUCKING RETARDS THAT LITERALLY THINK SKIPPING ONE OR TWO MEALS IS FASTING DRIVE ME UP THE FUCKING WALL EASILLY THE DUMBEST MEME I'VE ENCOUNTERED IN ALL 26 YEARS OF MY LIFE.

what about one 1-hour meal per day?
i can do 1 day water fasts but only if i ate really, really well the previous day, seems like it will just cancel out. but i will try again.

Chad gets bigger biceps by doing abs exrcises

muscles are copes anyway. Femoids don't care about muscles.

Then your programming was probably shit; chads don't know how to train right. I see Chad's struggling to squat 185 and deadlift 225 almost every single day at the gym. I never see Chads bench without the spotter lifting the bar up on every rep. I've been going to a commercial gym for years and have met maybe 6 people that know something about programming (and not one of them have been Chad) and have a decent total.
So I was working out on Starting Strength for 5 months (little bit modified for olympic lifting) and recently I am stalling on all of my lifts. My numbers are:
Day 1:
Deadlift: 130kg, 1x5
Back Squat: 90kg, 3x5
Push Press: 60kg 8x2

Day 2:
Military Press: 45kg, 3x5
Power Clean: 72.5, 8x2
Front Squat: 80kg 3x5

Day 3:
Snatch Press: 40kg 3x5
Power Snatch: 50kg 8x2
Overhead Squat: 42.5kg 3x5

What do you suggest me to do in terms of programming? I am 95kg with about ~21% body fat.

So I was working out on Starting Strength for 5 months (little bit modified for olympic lifting) and recently I am stalling on all of my lifts. My numbers are:
Day 1:
Deadlift: 130kg, 1x5
Back Squat: 90kg, 3x5
Push Press: 60kg 8x2

Day 2:
Military Press: 45kg, 3x5
Power Clean: 72.5, 8x2
Front Squat: 80kg 3x5

Day 3:
Snatch Press: 40kg 3x5
Power Snatch: 50kg 8x2
Overhead Squat: 42.5kg 3x5

What do you suggest me to do in terms of programming? I am 95kg with about ~21% body fat.

ill message u mane

TTYL once I've hit the gym for more than 6 months

BS. ye you wont have a body like 10/10 genetic chad but everyone can get ripped af without roids. its just doesnt worth the effort as an incel because you will still get no pussy.

some people are non responders to exercise

You lost the genetic lottery and suicide is the only way out

I don't have the best genetic but even so i don't want to use roids. Sure i won't get to level of those guys in the pictures but i don't care, i do it for myself, too ugly to be model so what is the reasson to have a perfect body , even if an incel has superior genetics over others it won't change a damn thing.

You don't know how to diet if you can't count how much calories you ate.
Forget IF.
Maybe, there is a possibility, you are low test.

At 5-7% body fat or so 99% natural weightlifters will look like dying sticks.

What you see on social media is:

1) people on roids saying they're natty

2) people massively underestimating their body fat % and thinking they're at 12% when they're 28%

Diet:

Exercise:

Result:

Genetics >>> Everthing.

That sounds like way too much cardio if you want to get bulky. Cut back on the cardio and eat twice as much while lifting heavy 5 times a week
ill message u mane
Those are a lot or squats too. Women don't pay attention to that

Last edited:
some people are non responders to exercise

This is actually a scientific proven fact that many people just don't want to accept. Google "exercise nonresponder".

The philosophy that "anyone can get buff" is a remnant of bluepilled thinking similar to "everyone has an equal chance" and "I got where I am from hard work so you can too".

Sound familiar? Remind you of some other things bluepillers say?

That sounds like way too much cardio if you want to get bulky. Cut back on the cardio and eat twice as much while lifting heavy 5 times a week

Done that and I just get fat. I'm doing the cardio to try something different and improve my general fitness plus actually enjoy myself.

Last edited:

Telling someone who is fat or skinny fat to just “eat more bro” is terrible. I followed this advice and wound up going from skinny to skinnyfat.

If someone is is a hardgainer it’s better to just go for definition, add alittle muscle and try to get get cut up. Unless you have access to steroids then just do whatever you want.

Diet:

Exercise:

Result:

Genetics >>> Everthing.

biking...thats it? how do you expect your body to change if all you do is biking.

biking + sprinting are both cardio and will never make you ripped.
Do weights, weights and more weights to get ripped

Check out a website called Natty or Not (dot com). Not sure if I am allowed to post links but it's not my site, and the guy is legit. He even goes into some of the topics covered here.

I don't care if I'm ripped as long as I can get some abs.

You don't know how to diet if you can't count how much calories you ate.
Forget IF.
Maybe, there is a possibility, you are low test.

Neither of those things are true. My first calorie count was almost 15 years ago now when I first did keto cutting. That was before there were apps or websites to do it well for you. So I tracked in an excel spreadsheet manually using nutrition labels.

Nowadays it's easy with MyFitnessPal.com. But it doesn't matter. Nothing matters.

Too many calories = fat guy
Too few calories = lose all muscles

I actually recall some very careful bulk cut cycles I did 7 years ago where I logged everything for weeks until I could calculate it in my head. Gym 5 days a week throughout. By the end I was higher body fat at the same weight i started because I gained too much fat on the bulk cycles and lost too much muscle on the cut cycles.

It would be funny if I hadn't wasted thousands of hours of my life on all these fitness industry lies.

Also just LOL at idiots ITT who can't read more than 5 words before replying and don't see I've spent thousands of hours in gyms lifting weights to exhaustion every time with no benefits.

I don't care if I'm ripped as long as I can get some abs.

That's it. You don't need size. Just definition. But that's almost purely genetic. I spent the day with my cousin who has had a 6 pack since she was a kid. Her two brothers both have the same. Only one out of the three even exercises. None of them have counted a calorie in their entire lives. One of them lives exclusively on fast food. Still practically zero body fat for life.

I have been lifting for 2 years now - I lift 2 times a week while cutting and I lift 5 times a week while bulking. I'm not sure if my muscles have grown at all since I started. I know I eat enough because I gain lots of weight when I bulk and lose lots of weight when I cut.

The only thing that did dramatically improve my looks was 3 years ago when I went on a low carb diet and lost 50 pounds in ~6 months. I went from borderline overweight (BMI of 26) to thin (BMI of 21) and looked much better afterwards.

Neither of those things are true. My first calorie count was almost 15 years ago now when I first did keto cutting. That was before there were apps or websites to do it well for you. So I tracked in an excel spreadsheet manually using nutrition labels.

Nowadays it's easy with MyFitnessPal.com. But it doesn't matter. Nothing matters.

Too many calories = fat guy
Too few calories = lose all muscles

I actually recall some very careful bulk cut cycles I did 7 years ago where I logged everything for weeks until I could calculate it in my head. Gym 5 days a week throughout. By the end I was higher body fat at the same weight i started because I gained too much fat on the bulk cycles and lost too much muscle on the cut cycles.

It would be funny if I hadn't wasted thousands of hours of my life on all these fitness industry lies.

Also just LOL at idiots ITT who can't read more than 5 words before replying and don't see I've spent thousands of hours in gyms lifting weights to exhaustion every time with no benefits.

That's it. You don't need size. Just definition. But that's almost purely genetic. I spent the day with my cousin who has had a 6 pack since she was a kid. Her two brothers both have the same. Only one out of the three even exercises. None of them have counted a calorie in their entire lives. One of them lives exclusively on fast food. Still practically zero body fat for life.

Sorry bro, I read your comments after. I question if in all this time you reached your "natural potential" then can't gain any more muscle? For people with bad genetics it would be 15lbs maybe.

Do you have any thyroid condition?
Also there is something about beta and alfa receptors that won't let one lose fat in certain places.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back