Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It is impossible to get ripped unless you have Godly genetics or use massive roids (which will make you bald)

Sorry bro, I read your comments after. I question if in all this time you reached your "natural potential" then can't gain any more muscle? For people with bad genetics it would be 15lbs maybe.

Do you have any thyroid condition?
Also there is something about beta and alfa receptors that won't let one lose fat in certain places.

Yes. That is what I expect. That I just have a very low ceiling. Everyone's natural ceiling is genetically dictated.

I am a tiny framecel. I was maybe 115 lb and 5'7" when I finished puberty. In my first year of lifting when I went to university with big calories I rapidly gained up to around 135 lb. I was overjoyed. I didn't look emaciated anymore.

Over the next year I gained more to around 145 lb at 15% BF by bioimpedance.

And over the next >10 years I have never gone farther than that no matter what I've done. Can't cut fat further, can't gain more muscle without massive amounts of fat coming along with it.

Nothing wrong with my thyroid. Nothing wrong with my testosterone levels. I've had both checked repeatedly. Just shitty genetics. I've seriously tried everything. Reflecting back I've spent thousands of hours of my life lifting weights. I can estimate most calorie intakes in my head I'm so used to measuring/labels/etc. But only the first two years actually did anything visible.

This is my point. It's all fucking genetics. A cruel joke like every other part of it.

It's been one of my strongest lifelong dreams to get "ripped" because I always thought it might help to compensate at least a bit for my race/height/face. And I was raised on the bluepilled lie that "anyone can do it if they work hard enough".

It's no different than all the other lies people tell young men about fairness in this world. We'd be better off raised without them. Lying to entire generations of children about how "anyone can do anything if they work hard enough" does those kids no benefits.

I've been eating healthy and exercising for years and I have nothing to show for it except that I don't look any worse in my 30s than I did in my 20s.

Here's an example of what I ate and did today. Typical kind of day.

Diet:
- Nothing for breakfast (intermittent fasting)
- Lunch was chicken breast with rice and broccoli, banana
- Dinner was 12" tuna sub on whole wheat, followed by veggie shake, protein shake, glass of milk, and an orange

Exercise:
- 1 hour biking to my limit, 15 min sprinting (other days I do weights)

Result:
- Still skinnyfat and awful looking as always

"Just work out bro" is a fucking scam. "Getting ripped" is a fucking scam.

Genetics >>> Everthing.

Standards today are ridiculous and some of our bodies just don't work properly. I still work out and eat healthy because it mostly feels better. But it does nothing visually. Never has. Likely never will.
even if you have great frame and muscle genetics if you are sub 5'7 it is over.
gymceling as a manlet is cope.

even if you have great frame and muscle genetics if you are sub 5'7 it is over.
gymceling as a manlet is cope.

Everything's cope. But it feels better to be better in some ways than worse in all.

Getting fit is a waiting game it will take years to have anything worth being proud over.
Because it takes so long it feels genetic but it is more of a live style choice than something instant.

Getting fit is a waiting game it will take years to have anything worth being proud over.
Because it takes so long it feels genetic but it is more of a live style choice than something instant.

I'm literally at the exact weight and body fat I was at after 2 years of lifting + eating more and in the >10 years since then I've never gotten buffer or lower body fat than that point.

I've weighed more (ie. gotten fatter) from bulking and I've weight less (ie. gotten scrawnier) from cutting but that's about it.

You only get progressive gains if you haven't already maxed out your genetic potential and your genetic potential isn't shit.

>You only get progressive gains if you haven't already maxed out your genetic potential and your genetic potential isn't shit.
Or if you change your training style.
You are in your 30s so shit will probably be slower for you than it is for me as a 19 year old.
The biggest 'pill' in the fitness industry is to train for 'preformance', if you can take your 5 rep max to a 10 rep max on a overhead press then it is safe to assume your shoulders got bigger.
My advice to you is to keep working out, because as you get to 40 and past that your physical from will slowly deteriorate and probably turn to shit, so run a strength program and see how it impact your physique or if you end up caring about strength more than aesthetics like i do.

>You only get progressive gains if you haven't already maxed out your genetic potential and your genetic potential isn't shit.
Or if you change your training style.
You are in your 30s so shit will probably be slower for you than it is for me as a 19 year old.
The biggest 'pill' in the fitness industry is to train for 'preformance', if you can take your 5 rep max to a 10 rep max on a overhead press then it is safe to assume your shoulders got bigger.
My advice to you is to keep working out, because as you get to 40 and past that your physical from will slowly deteriorate and probably turn to shit, so run a strength program and see how it impact your physique or if you end up caring about strength more than aesthetics like i do.

I was 15 when I started lifting weights. I used to beg my brother to drive me to the gym because I didn't have a driver's license yet. I thought if I worked hard one day I would get buff. I read books and books about fitness and diet. The first 2-3 years I didn't get far because I wasn't eating enough. Then I got to university, upped my calories, and maxed out my results by 20 or so. I never got a shred better after that.

You're just propagating the same bluepilled bullshit lies that cause people like me to spend thousands of hours in gyms lifting weights and counting calories and macros for mostly nothing. And then sitting around wondering "what I am I doing wrong" because I'm doing everything people say you're supposed to do and yet I'm not getting any results.

Sound like something else?

It's absolutely no different to me than the hundreds to thousands of cold approaches I did when I was studying PUA shit. Thinking if I practiced enough I could "learn to be attractive". Life doesn't work that way.

Last edited:
I was 15 when I started lifting weights. I used to beg my brother to drive me to the gym because I didn't have a driver's license yet. I thought if I worked hard one day I would get buff. I read books and books about fitness and diet. The first 2-3 years I didn't get far because I wasn't eating enough. Then I got to university, upped my calories, and maxed out my results by 20 or so. I never got a shred better after that.

You're just propagating the same bluepilled bullshit lies that cause people like me to spend thousands of hours in gyms lifting weights and counting calories and macros for mostly nothing. And then sitting around wondering "what I am I doing wrong" because I'm doing everything people say you're supposed to do and yet I'm not getting any results.

Sound like something else?

It's absolutely no different than the hundreds to thousands of cold approaches I did when I was studying PUA shit. Thinking if I practiced enough I could "learn to be attractive". Life doesn't work that way.
Your probably right about people spending a shit load of time at they gym trying to look good, i see fags who train to look good and they haven't changed in the past 4 years i have been going to they gym, (they are all older than 25).
Most of what the fitness industry tells you is a lie, you aren't going to be some fucking god with femoids flocking over you, but you can be better than the average fag.

This is probably the best summary I've seen of the scientific evidence on this subject which clearly shows some people don't respond properly to weight training, and some people actually even lose muscle from it (like what happens to me any time I try to cut while still lifting):

https://www.strongerbyscience.com/non-responders/

Bottom lines:
Taken together, it looked like hypertrophic non-responders – people whose muscles either don’t grow or grow very little in response to resistance training – may be experiencing a hiccup in that protective system, so they wind up with excessive muscle damage and inflammation that prevent their muscles from growing.

Now, it is possible, of course, that a lot of non-responders really are just screwed, and that nothing will help them build muscle. After all, markers of metabolic health actually worsen in a non-negligible amount of people when they take up exercise (which, strangely, not many people talk about), so it’s clear that some people’s bodies just respond to training in very unexpected ways.

At the end of the day, it’s crystal clear that some people simply respond way better to training than others.

His only four points of advice he follows that blackpill with are useless as always - sleep more, eat more protein, try exercising more, try exercising less, be patient, try different training regimens. None of this shit does anything. The science shows it's all genetic, and yes, we really are just screwed.

Last edited:
That is a fucking retarded diet and exercise routine though. You need to eat more ( breakfast is so important), train more if you want significant improvement.

Dont blame it on genetics if you are training like a noob for years.
This is correct. I know some guys have it easier than others, but I know guys at the gym who micro manage their diets and train on a strict regiment for years to get the body they have. I went on a strict no carb, no process sugar, lean meat diet and was using the insanity program and had huge improvements. I couldn't keep that crap up. I am half asian; I need rice, I love bacon and I hated being overly sore all the time.
I still eat health-ish and work out one hour a day six times a week and I am not going to have that define body. I rather do other things instead of living off protein shakes and mentally jacking off to my reflection while lifting weight.

His only four points of advice he follows that blackpill with are useless as always - sleep more, eat more protein, try exercising more, try exercising less, be patient, try different training regimens. None of this shit does anything. The science shows it's all genetic, and yes, we really are just screwed.
Shit then that is on you, do what you wan't i guess.

That is a fucking retarded diet and exercise routine though. You need to eat more ( breakfast is so important), train more if you want significant improvement.

Agreed, OP is fucking retarded. If you’re trying to build muscle, why the fuck would you do that much cardio and do little weight training. Guaranteed He doesn’t know HOW to lift weights properly and effectively and I bet he doesn’t even track his calories to make sure if he’s in a caloric surplus.

You can’t just slap some shitty diet and training together and expect to get any decent results, fuck off
This is correct. I know some guys have it easier than others, but I know guys at the gym who micro manage their diets and train on a strict regiment for years to get the body they have. I went on a strict no carb, no process sugar, lean meat diet and was using the insanity program and had huge improvements. I couldn't keep that crap up. I am half asian; I need rice, I love bacon and I hated being overly sore all the time.
I still eat health-ish and work out one hour a day six times a week and I am not going to have that define body. I rather do other things instead of living off protein shakes and mentally jacking off to my reflection while lifting weight.
Yup. Mos people CAN get ripped, but most people don’t sctually want to because it takes a massive amount of dedication and discipline

Possibly the only chance I stand of even an AVERAGE body is steroids. If all else fails/if I can't make it just skinny I may have to resort to using them.

Mega cope. Literally anyone can get jacked. Some people do it easier than others but if you have a proper diet and do proper exercises you’ll get there. Won’t do shit for you if you’re sub 5/10 tho

Mega cope. Literally anyone can get jacked. Some people do it easier than others but if you have a proper diet and do proper exercises you’ll get there. Won’t do shit for you if you’re sub 5/10 tho

Seriously who cares about getting jacked? being big and muscular is better.I don't know how ı will be when ı cutting weight but ı don't want to go cutting.

Blame everything on genetics, sure lmao

BECAUSE SKIPPING BREAKFAST ISN'T FASTING. GOD THIS INTERMITTENT FASTING MEME NEEDS TO DIE. WATER FAST FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME, YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT DRASTICALLY FAST AND FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF. THESE FUCKING RETARDS THAT LITERALLY THINK SKIPPING ONE OR TWO MEALS IS FASTING DRIVE ME UP THE FUCKING WALL EASILLY THE DUMBEST MEME I'VE ENCOUNTERED IN ALL 26 YEARS OF MY LIFE.
Extremely high iq btw.

Especially the tone. I see too many lazy fucks out there who work out like an imbecile and then lie to themselves and the world about how gymcelling is useless. :woke:

Agreed, OP is fucking retarded. If you’re trying to build muscle, why the fuck would you do that much cardio and do little weight training. Guaranteed He doesn’t know HOW to lift weights properly and effectively and I bet he doesn’t even track his calories to make sure if he’s in a caloric surplus.

You can’t just slap some shitty diet and training together and expect to get any decent results, fuck off

Yup. Mos people CAN get ripped, but most people don’t sctually want to because it takes a massive amount of dedication and discipline

How many times have I said in this thread I spent years of doing pure weight lifting 3-5 times a week to full exhaustion each time while counting calories in caloric excess gaining controlled weight only to get fatter and grosser in the process because I just gained fat and minimal muscle?

Science proves me right and you wrong. Some people LOSE muscle from hard exercise. Some people gain nothing at all.

And then the genetically gifted who gain endless muscle tell everyone who doesn't have the same gift that it's their fault.

So no, you fuck off with your ignorant shit. Post some science that proves what I posted wrong before you start spouting nonsense.

Last edited:
Never complain about gymceiling, your genetics or framce if you haven't seriously done sports/lifting for at least 3 months. All gymcels know that after you started to work our seriously, you start to like it and you want to hit the weights like 3 times a day. Once you enter this phase gainz will come by themselves.

Of course your genetics play a big roll, but most people with "shit genetics" have either shit abs (which nobody needs, unless you want to impress 14 year old girls) or they're framecels. Bad thing, but girls like tall and slender guys too. Framecel + Manlet will lose here tbh.

What routines did you try @RageAgainstTDL
Never complain about gymceiling, your genetics or framce if you haven't seriously done sports/lifting for at least 3 months. All gymcels know that after you started to work our seriously, you start to like it and you want to hit the weights like 3 times a day. Once you enter this phase gainz will come by themselves.

Of course your genetics play a big roll, but most people with "shit genetics" have either shit abs (which nobody needs, unless you want to impress 14 year old girls) or they're framecels. Bad thing, but girls like tall and slender guys too. Framecel + Manlet will lose here tbh.

You can have a better frame but FRAMECHAD still mogs you brah
Framechad

What routines did you try @RageAgainstTDL

@EthnicelNL
@th62eathhts2
@turbocuckcel_7000
@nxdismycope
@WakeMeUpIncel
@Adzie
@OBSERVER10101
@janoycresva
@TheOnlyWei
@Jheeeez
@Masterkief9
@CopeWithTheRope
@Ascend2Chadpreet

Calling out all the bluepilled liars/copers ITT.

Everything I've tried has been for at least 3-6 months at a time. Many things for >1 year at a time.

Diet Composition (Macros):
Keto
Low carb
High protein (150-200 grams per day @ 145 lb body weight)
Low fat
Iscaloric and variants thereof (eg. 33/33/33, 30/40/30 protein/carb/fat)

Calorie Control:
Maintenance
Mild excess (100-200 cal surplus per day)
Heavy excess (200+ cal surplus per day)
Mild deficit (100-200 cal deficit per day)
Heavy deficit (200+ cal deficit per day)

Meal Frequency:
3 times a day
6 times a day
2 times a day (intermittent fasting)

Workout Composition:
Pure weights @ 3-5 times per week with rest between
Body weight @ 3-7 times per week
3-4 days weights, 3 days cardio (running/swimming/rowing/biking)

Workout Duration:
30 min at lowest
Up to 1.5 hours at max per session

Weight Lifting Split:
Upper/Lower Split
Chest/Back/Legs Split
Various other 5-6 day splits I found on bodybuilding sites

Weight/Rep/Set Targets:
3x6 with near injury level weights
3x12 with more comfortable weights
Always to exhaustion by the end of the session
~5 exercises a lowest to ~10-12 exercises at most per session, starting with compound and moving to more isolating by end

None of this has done anything past the first few years when I went from ~115 lb to 145 lb 15% BF and haven't budged for the better since. Caloric excesses make me fat. Caloric deficits make me lose muscle like crazy. And there is no difference for the better between any of the above in how I have looked after 3-6 months of any of these regimens. I have now spent literally thousands of hours of my life lifting weights and counting calories/macros and I still look like shit.

Taken together, it looked like hypertrophic non-responders – people whose muscles either don’t grow or grow very little in response to resistance training – may be experiencing a hiccup in that protective system, so they wind up with excessive muscle damage and inflammation that prevent their muscles from growing.

Now, it is possible, of course, that a lot of non-responders really are just screwed, and that nothing will help them build muscle. After all, markers of metabolic health actually worsen in a non-negligible amount of people when they take up exercise (which, strangely, not many people talk about), so it’s clear that some people’s bodies just respond to training in very unexpected ways.

At the end of the day, it’s crystal clear that some people simply respond way better to training than others.

Last edited:
Experienced trainers say the natural limit if one has excellent genetics is 40lbs average of muscle. You got 30lbs. I think this is the reason.

@EthnicelNL
@th62eathhts2
@turbocuckcel_7000
@nxdismycope
@WakeMeUpIncel
@Adzie
@OBSERVER10101
@janoycresva
@TheOnlyWei
@Jheeeez
@Masterkief9
@CopeWithTheRope
@Ascend2Chadpreet

Everything I've tried has been for at least 3-6 months at a time. Many things for >1 year at a time.

Keto
Low carb
Low fat

Calorie Control:
Maintenance

Meal Frequency:
3 times a day
6 times a day

Workout Composition:

Workout Duration:
30 min at lowest

Weight Lifting Split:
Upper/Lower Split
Chest/Back/Legs Split

Weight/Rep/Set Targets:
~5 exercises a lowest to ~10-12 exercises at most per session, starting with compound and moving to more isolating by end

None of this has done anything past the first few years when I went from ~115 lb to 145 lb 15% BF and haven't budged for the better since. Caloric excesses make me fat. Caloric deficits make me lose muscle like crazy. And there is no difference for the better between any of the above in how I have looked after 3-6 months of any of these regimens. I have now spent literally thousands of hours of my life lifting weights and counting calories/macros and I still look like shit.

its simple bro. youre a liar.

its simple bro. youre a liar.

Science is lying about this as well?

Bars here pointing to the left on the left graph are people that LOST MUSCLE from controlled weight lifting programs:

muscle-fibers-vs.-strength.png

Studies like this suggest that while almost everyone will get a bit stronger from weight training, 10-20% of people who do controlled weight lifting will have a neutral or negative muscle hypertrophy response. ie. No change or DECREASE in muscle mass in response to the exercise.

Typical result from another 12 week controlled body building program:

muscle-growth-mirna.gif

Low responders got 2 lb muscle. While high responders got over 10 lb muscle. Muscle biopsy of the high and low responders showed there was a massive difference in terms of which genes were being turned on/off between the two groups. Ie. The difference was all genetic.

References:
https://muscleevo.net/how-fast-can-you-build-muscle/

Last edited:
@EthnicelNL
@th62eathhts2
@turbocuckcel_7000
@nxdismycope
@WakeMeUpIncel
@Adzie
@OBSERVER10101
@janoycresva
@TheOnlyWei
@Jheeeez
@Masterkief9
@CopeWithTheRope
@Ascend2Chadpreet

Keto
Low carb
Low fat

Calorie Control:
Maintenance

Meal Frequency:
3 times a day
6 times a day

Workout Composition:

Workout Duration:
30 min at lowest

Weight Lifting Split:
Upper/Lower Split
Chest/Back/Legs Split

Weight/Rep/Set Targets:

You are doing too much cardio for your bodytype. Any musclegain is canceled out by your cardio.

Again dont blame genetics because you dont know how to maximize musclegain.

You are doing too much cardio for your bodytype. Any musclegain is canceled out by your cardio.

Again dont blame genetics because you dont know how to maximize musclegain.

You are the fucking dumbest person I've ever encountered or you are willfully trolling.

Did you read how many times in this thread, INCLUDING THE POST YOU JUST QUOTED, where I have said I have spent YEARS OF JUST DOING WEIGHTS EXCLUSIVELY?

What the fuck is actually wrong with you?

Here, I'll requote it for your blind ass:

Workout Composition:

That means I have done ALL THOSE APPROACHES, including EXCLUSIVELY WEIGHTS 3-5 TIMES A WEEK WITH REST BETWEEN. I have spent YEARS of doing pure weights this way. This has been my primary workout method over the past 20 years. I just add cardio every now and then for variety, or for the cope that "runners, cyclists, and swimmers have low body fat, so maybe that will help".

In reality NONE OF THIS MATTERS.

It's all genetic as science has now well proven.

You deniers are no different than the fat women on Reddit saying "well I can get sex easily so I doubt you'd really be incel if you tried".

Last edited:
You are the fucking dumbest person I've ever encountered or you are willfully trolling.

Did you read how many times in this thread, INCLUDING THE POST YOU JUST QUOTED, where I have said I have spent YEARS OF JUST DOING WEIGHTS EXCLUSIVELY?

What the fuck is actually wrong with you?

Here, I'll requote it for your blind ass:

That means I have done ALL THOSE APPROACHES, including EXCLUSIVELY WEIGHTS 3-5 TIMES A WEEK WITH REST BETWEEN. I have spent YEARS of doing pure weights this way. This has been my primary workout method over the past 20 years. I just add cardio every now and then for variety, or for the cope that "runners, cyclists, and swimmers have low body fat, so maybe that will help".

In reality NONE OF THIS MATTERS.

It's all genetic as science has now well proven.

You deniers are no different than the fat women on Reddit saying "well I can get sex easily so I doubt you'd really be incel if you tried".
Then WHY IN THE FUCK ARE YOU CURRENTLY DOING SO MUCH CARDIO IF YOU ARENT SATISFIED WITH YOUR MUSCULARITY YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD IMBECILE???????

Then WHY IN THE FUCK ARE YOU CURRENTLY DOING SO MUCH CARDIO IF YOU ARENT SATISFIED WITH YOUR MUSCULARITY YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD IMBECILE???????

I also answered that many times:

- It is fun to have some variety. Thousands of hours of lifting weights over literally >10 years of your life gets boring after a while.
- I like to have good athletic endurance because I actually like doing things like hiking/biking/swimming and do them regularly in my normal life.
- Doing exclusively weights has provided absolutely no greater improvement in my physique over a combination of weights and cardio, so the outcome in my appearance is the same either way.

Out of my total time of gymcelling, I have maybe done cardio concurrently (like I am now) for less than 20% of the time. Also just LOL at pretending cardio will stop you from getting ripped if you have good genes. Pro athletes run or swim for a living and look like this:

terrell-owens.jpg

michael-phelps-posed-santa-clara-2015-720x500.jpg

6871.jpg

Earl+Clark+Utah+Jazz+v+Phoenix+Suns+pehTtp5b-V3l.jpg

"In peak training phases, Phelps swims minimum 80,000 meters a week, which is nearly 50 miles."
"Most elite 800m runners tend to run 50–60 miles per week (more in the offseason)."
"A 100 or 200 meter specialist probably runs 10–15 miles per week"

Last edited:
I also answered that many times:

- It is fun to have some variety. Thousands of hours of lifting weights over literally >10 years of your life gets boring after a while.
- I like to have good athletic endurance because I actually like doing things like hiking/biking/swimming and do them regularly in my normal life.
- Doing exclusively weights has provided absolutely no greater improvement in my physique over a combination of weights and cardio, so the outcome in my appearance is the same either way.
Now im sure you are the one trolling.

That or you are extremely low iq and it never began for you as a gymceller in the first place.

Now im sure you are the one trolling.

That or you are extremely low iq and it never began for you as a gymceller in the first place.

Then please debunk the scientific links and studies I provided.

I am speaking from scientifically proven fact.

You are speaking from the privileged position of your own good genetics, a belief in the just world fallacy, and your own emotions about what you believe should be possible.

@EthnicelNL
@th62eathhts2
@turbocuckcel_7000
@nxdismycope
@WakeMeUpIncel
@Adzie
@OBSERVER10101
@janoycresva
@TheOnlyWei
@Jheeeez
@Masterkief9
@CopeWithTheRope
@Ascend2Chadpreet

Keto
Low carb
Low fat

Calorie Control:
Maintenance

Meal Frequency:
3 times a day
6 times a day

Workout Composition:

Workout Duration:
30 min at lowest

Weight Lifting Split:
Upper/Lower Split
Chest/Back/Legs Split

Weight/Rep/Set Targets:

First what is your body type? Height? weight? Waist size? What works for one person is not going to work for another. Why not go to a nutritionist and trainer who will help find what works best for you?
I cut all the crap out of my diet. No carbs, processed sugars, dairy, fried food. I only ate lean meats that were broiled, boiled or bake and did not eat past 6PM.
I used the insanity DVDs and saw a huge difference, but I couldn't keep of with the diet.
I now switch up my routine almost weekly but I do work out for at least one hour a day six days a week. I will bike 20 miles a day when the weather is nice on top of working out. I am 5'4 with an endomorph body type. At my biggest I was 350-ish, on that diet and doing insanity I got below 170 lbs and was showing muscle definition. Now I stay around 180. I don't look like a body builder but I also don't look like fat either.

Cope.
Chad eats pizza
This is true, Stacy too. Chad and Stacy can drink coca cola, eat McDonalds, and look good because their genetics literally wont let them fail.

Cope.

This is true, Stacy too. Chad and Stacy can drink coca cola, eat McDonalds, and look good because their genetics literally wont let them fail.

One of my cousins who looks nothing like me (minimal shared genetics) is good looking plus he's had a six pack since he was a kid. He's never lifted weights in his life. He drinks loads of booze. He eats exclusively fast food and drinks pop so much he's rotted some of his teeth. He calls vegetables "rabbit food" and won't touch them.

He has a famously massive dick and can literally fuck for hours too.

His baseline physique with that lifestyle deatroys mine after everything I've done and tried.

It's all fucking genetics and it's all a joke.

One of my cousins who looks nothing like me (minimal shared genetics) is good looking plus he's had a six pack since he was a kid. He's never lifted weights in his life. He drinks loads of booze. He eats exclusively fast food and drinks pop so much he's rotted some of his teeth. He calls vegetables "rabbit food" and won't touch them.

He has a famously massive dick and can literally fuck for hours too.

His baseline physique with that lifestyle deatroys mine after everything I've done and tried.

It's all fucking genetics and it's all a joke.
This is why when people stopped taking concepts like destiny and fate seriously they fucked themselves. Someone who believes in destiny will not get depressed because he understands the laws of cause and effect. As soon as you start thinking you're responsible for the external factors in your life, as soon as you start thinking can change your destiny, you set yourself up for despair.

All the most important elements of your character, the way you look, the way you sound, your body language, your sense of humor, are all things that simply are. No one chooses what makes them laugh, and no one chooses the way people see them.

This is why when people stopped taking concepts like destiny and fate seriously they fucked themselves. Someone who believes in destiny will not get depressed because he understands the laws of cause and effect. As soon as you start thinking you're responsible for the external factors in your life, as soon as you start thinking can change your destiny, you set yourself up for despair.

All the most important elements of your character, the way you look, the way you sound, your body language, your sense of humor, are all things that simply are. No one chooses what makes them laugh, and no one chooses the way people see them.

Very Zen and correct.

But I would add surgery CAN change some things. I am not the same person I was before surgery. I am better now because I look better.

And if you have a great genome, sure you can spend 3 hours in the gym a week and get buff from it.

But most things, yes, we must just accept as being how they are and beyond our control.

Science is lying about this as well?

Bars here pointing to the left on the left graph are people that LOST MUSCLE from controlled weight lifting programs:

Studies like this suggest that while almost everyone will get a bit stronger from weight training, 10-20% of people who do controlled weight lifting will have a neutral or negative muscle hypertrophy response. ie. No change or DECREASE in muscle mass in response to the exercise.

Typical result from another 12 week controlled body building program:

muscle-growth-mirna.gif

Low responders got 2 lb muscle. While high responders got over 10 lb muscle. Muscle biopsy of the high and low responders showed there was a massive difference in terms of which genes were being turned on/off between the two groups. Ie. The difference was all genetic.

References:
https://muscleevo.net/how-fast-can-you-build-muscle/

Because you cited Greg Nuckols, I’ll just agree.

You may as well be a non-responder, although I reckon this isn’t common so I don’t know why you had to make such a generalized post in the first place.

Regardless, you didn’t address my comment. Why did you experiment so much when we know what works in regards to programming and nutrition?

Because you cited Greg Nuckols, I’ll just agree.

Regardless, you didn’t address my comment. Why did you experiment so much when we know what works in regards to programming and nutrition?

Because as we established "what works" doesn't work for everyone? And "what works" isn't set in stone but rather a subject of constant research? And after years of trying the "standard stuff" you start looking for other desperate solutions? And then trying everything on my fucking list? Because that's everything everyone ever suggests anywhere? Because cope is endless?

You may as well be a non-responder, although I reckon this isn’t common so I don’t know why you had to make such a generalized post in the first place.

Again, as you can see in this graph on the left:

A fair chunk of people go negative with muscle mass when their muscles are strained and most people have no massive gains. The top 50-60% gets decent muscle growth. And it's the top 10-20% that get massive amounts of muscle, and those are the people that run around telling everyone else "Anyone can do it if you really try!" which is a load of horseshit, on par with "just be confident" for those of us who weren't built this way.

Getting buff is like getting women - you were either born with what you needed for it or you weren't. Any asshole can lift weights 3 days a week and eat more. Only the lucky ones get ripped.

I made this thread because I'm bitter after a lifetime of being lied to by bodybuilding Chads and the fitness industry and deluding myself like a goddamn jackass into thinking I could ever be what I've always wanted to be.

Last edited:

I'm so done. All of you should read this and laugh at the obvious oxymoron. You're not are going to make it. Every low iq intermemetent fasters deserve not being able to make it.

Last edited:
I'm so done. All of you should read this and laugh at the obvious oxymoron. You're not are going to make it. Every low iq intermemetent fasters deserve not being able to make it.

Intermittent fasting is most commonly done with two basic protocols:

1) The 16/8 Method
Fast for 16 hours of every day, and then eat during the remaining 8 hours. This is the most common method as it is the most sustainable and natural feeling one. Most people who implement this do so by simply skipping breakfast. Contrary to "broscience", there is no actual science to prove "breakfast is the most important meal of the day". Many people naturally feel better without eating in the morning. Brad Pilon covers a lot of the science behind this in his book on intermittent fasting which I've read.

2) Eat-Stop-Eat
Eat normally through the week but once or twice a week, go 24 hours without any food at all (just water). This is the preferred method championed by Brad Pilon. I tried this particular variety too, but it wasn't as sustainable. It was causing too many undesirable cognitive effects and I need my brain to work.

Don't blame me if you're uneducated. Maybe do some reading before acting like an expert on gym/diet protocols or muscle science/genetics.

Because as we established "what works" doesn't work for everyone? And "what works" isn't set in stone but rather a subject of constant research? And after years of trying the "standard stuff" you start looking for other desperate solutions? And then trying everything on my fucking list? Because that's everything everyone ever suggests anywhere? Because cope is endless?

Again, as you can see in this graph on the left:

A fair chunk of people go negative with muscle mass when their muscles are strained and most people have no massive gains. The top 50-60% gets decent muscle growth. And it's the top 10-20% that get massive amounts of muscle, and those are the people that run around telling everyone else "Anyone can do it if you really try!" which is a load of horseshit, on par with "just be confident" for those of us who weren't built this way.

Getting buff is like getting women - you were either born with what you needed for it or you weren't. Any asshole can lift weights 3 days a week and eat more. Only the lucky ones get ripped.

I made this thread because I'm bitter after a lifetime of being lied to by bodybuilding Chads and the fitness industry and deluding myself like a goddamn jackass into thinking I could ever be what I've always wanted to be.

We’ll hold on, hold on.

Why didn’t you include the explanation after that graph.

Greg states the following about the data in that graph you’re referencing.

“This tentative explanation would make sense in light of the training protocol used in the Bamman paper: it involved 3 sets a piece of squats, leg press, and knee extensions, three times per week, with all sets taken to failure. That’s 27 hard sets, which is probably overboard for a fair amount of new lifters. It’s even more volume than the recent German Volume Training study where guys with some degree of training experience failed to grow on the notoriously high-volume program, likely because training volume was too high even for them. As opposed to the cardio study I presented in the outset of this article in which people failed to improve because they weren’t training enough, it’s more plausible that a lot of the hypertrophic non-responders in resistance training studies fail to make gains because they’re training too much, and their muscles take longer to start adapting and protecting themselves from the assault of resistance training.”

Thus the muscle loss could have been a result of just over training.

He then goes on to say “At the end of the day, it’s crystal clear that some people simply respond way better to training than others. It’s also clear that damn near everyone gets stronger when they start training. However, muscle growth is a bit trickier, and almost every study (especially large studies) has some non-responders. Unlike aerobic training, we don’t know yet if simple programming modifications can ensure that everyone improves, though my hunch is that “true” non-response rate (i.e. people who simply cannot gain muscle in response to any sort of training) is considerably lower than the ~10-20% often seen in research.”

After that he references a new study that “showed that there were way fewer nonresponders when people were put on personalized training programs instead of one-size-fits-all standardized programs. This study was primarily looking at aerobic fitness, but it also examined strength measures (bench press and leg press 5RM). It found that all the subjects on personalized programs got stronger, while only 64.3% of the subjects on standardized programs got stronger. This gives us more evidence that “nonresponders” in scientific studies aren’t necessarily “true” nonresponders.”

So the man that wrote the article that you’re referencing doesn’t think that the large majority of people won’t gain muscle on a well written program and that all people should be able to gain strength.

Now in regards to getting “ripped” (low BF%, say <8%) where are your studies showing that most people can’t? I doubt there will be one because dieting to that low of a bf% is hard work but regardless, with the proper protocol, I believe most people could.

Again... your original post made it seem like a lot of people don’t have the genetics to build a nice physique and get stronger when the reality is that most people do have the genetics to do so and that you may just be a rare outlier.

And yes, we do know what diet and training protocol works best for natural bodybuilders. There really is no need for that much variance in your experimentation. Not saying not to try to switch things up at all but to your degree is foolish IMO.

Intermittent fasting is most commonly done with two basic protocols:

1) The 16/8 Method
Fast for 16 hours of every day, and then eat during the remaining 8 hours. This is the most common method as it is the most sustainable and natural feeling one. Most people who implement this do so by simply skipping breakfast. Contrary to "broscience", there is no actual science to prove "breakfast is the most important meal of the day". Many people naturally feel better without eating in the morning. Brad Pilon covers a lot of the science behind this in his book on intermittent fasting which I've read.

2) Eat-Stop-Eat
Eat normally through the week but once or twice a week, go 24 hours without any food at all (just water). This is the preferred method championed by Brad Pilon. I tried this particular variety too, but it wasn't as sustainable. It was causing too many undesirable cognitive effects and I need my brain to work.

Don't blame me if you're uneducated. Maybe do some reading before acting like an expert on gym/diet protocols or muscle science/genetics.
You are so retarded. You should never be fasting in the first place with your bodytype. Stop being an imbecile man.

We’ll hold on, hold on.

Why didn’t you include the explanation after that graph.

Greg states the following about the data in that graph you’re referencing.

“This tentative explanation would make sense in light of the training protocol used in the Bamman paper: it involved 3 sets a piece of squats, leg press, and knee extensions, three times per week, with all sets taken to failure. That’s 27 hard sets, which is probably overboard for a fair amount of new lifters. It’s even more volume than the recent German Volume Training study where guys with some degree of training experience failed to grow on the notoriously high-volume program, likely because training volume was too high even for them. As opposed to the cardio study I presented in the outset of this article in which people failed to improve because they weren’t training enough, it’s more plausible that a lot of the hypertrophic non-responders in resistance training studies fail to make gains because they’re training too much, and their muscles take longer to start adapting and protecting themselves from the assault of resistance training.”

Thus the muscle loss could have been a result of just over training.

He then goes on to say “At the end of the day, it’s crystal clear that some people simply respond way better to training than others. It’s also clear that damn near everyone gets stronger when they start training. However, muscle growth is a bit trickier, and almost every study (especially large studies) has some non-responders. Unlike aerobic training, we don’t know yet if simple programming modifications can ensure that everyone improves, though my hunch is that “true” non-response rate (i.e. people who simply cannot gain muscle in response to any sort of training) is considerably lower than the ~10-20% often seen in research.”

After that he references a new study that “showed that there were way fewer nonresponders when people were put on personalized training programs instead of one-size-fits-all standardized programs. This study was primarily looking at aerobic fitness, but it also examined strength measures (bench press and leg press 5RM). It found that all the subjects on personalized programs got stronger, while only 64.3% of the subjects on standardized programs got stronger. This gives us more evidence that “nonresponders” in scientific studies aren’t necessarily “true” nonresponders.”

So the man that wrote the article that you’re referencing doesn’t think that the large majority of people won’t gain muscle on a well written program and that all people should be able to gain strength.

Now in regards to getting “ripped” (low BF%, say <8%) where are your studies showing that most people can’t? I doubt there will be one because dieting to that low of a bf% is hard work but regardless, with the proper protocol, I believe most people could.

Again... your original post made it seem like a lot of people don’t have the genetics to build a nice physique and get stronger when the reality is that most people do have the genetics to do so and that you may just be a rare outlier.

And yes, we do know what diet and training protocol works best for natural bodybuilders. There really is no need for that much variance in your experimentation. Not saying not to try to switch things up at all but to your degree is foolish IMO.

Dude incels are rare so I don't know what everyone on this site is complaining about. Most guys get laid no problem so I don't see what the big deal is.

*eats healthily and exercises for one day*

"DAMN IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO GET RIPPED!"

Dude incels are rare so I don't know what everyone on this site is complaining about. Most guys get laid no problem so I don't see what the big deal is.

"It is impossible to get ripped unless you have GODLY genetics"
"unless you have GODLY genetics"
"have GODLY genetics"
"GODLY"

"It is impossible to get ripped unless you have GODLY genetics"
"unless you have GODLY genetics"
"have GODLY genetics"
"GODLY"

It's absolutely godly to me, since I can't come close to those genetic requirements and there's nothing I can do to get there. May as well require the Hand of God. I can just as easily grow to 6' or change my race.

Also compare with: "Sub 8 men can't get laid in 2018," which people say here all the time.

Which is more hyperbolic?

*eats healthily and exercises for one day*

"DAMN IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO GET RIPPED!"

Try 15-20 years you dumb motherfucker.

Last edited:
It's absolutely godly to me. Since I can't come close to those genetic requirements and there's nothing I can do to get there. May as well require the hand of god. I can just as easily grow to 6' or change my race.

Also compare with: "Sub 8 men can't get laid in 2018."

Which is more hyperbolic?

You're addressing an audience in your title, you didn't mention that it's Godly to you, you made it seem as if it's Godly in general (when it's not, the average person (GODLY would mean not average) can gain muscle and achieve a nice physique).

I don't believe that bullshit about Sub 8 men not being able to get laid, I've said this in the past to other users. Most people on this forum are LARPers, kids with BDD or mentalcels.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back