Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

isolationthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm keeping an eye on this thread.

photodune-210927-portrait-of-happy-mature-man-smiling-l1.jpg
As a secret modcel?
No.

this is the last time I ask someone to tag mcdaddiez

which mod do u want tagged

none, will never accept gifta from you anymoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I sent some good gifts you inconsiderate

Show tots or gtfo.

Napoleon knows me well.

useless quote imho but thx for the gift

Uh what. Here, Huysmans describes perfectly the temperamental removal of the incel from the milieu by which he is surrounded; the impossibility of making inroads among the bluepilled. I remember coming to the realization shortly after I started university that "I could never form a friendship that wasn't predicated on a mutual distrust of and hatred for everyone else." Independently, this same idea was articulated here, which is probably why the quote struck me.

imma gonna make you rich in giftaz

well awlright!

wickermangift:

Last edited:
Mother buys taccos for me , if i go buy shit i steal anyways bc ez, gonna enjoy big copes later

r u still under house arrest by mods?

Mother buys taccos for me , if i go buy shit i steal anyways bc ez, gonna enjoy big copes later
Is this a cryptic message, or a code I'm meant to decipher?

this has to have been the most autistic thread I've ever seen. The offtopic cretins are on another spectrum of autism and strangeness. What the fuck is this shit?

this has to have been the most autistic thread I've ever seen. The offtopic cretins are on another spectrum of autism and strangeness. What the fuck is this shit?
read op

this violates my human rights.

free @nausea

grointooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook

where's The Separator when you need him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4