Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

isolationthread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Change it to metalbandlogosmus
Or a literal reflection
mirror-blog.jpg

who wants an italiangift?

What's going on in this thread?

@nausea Please help me. Belgium is violating my human rights!

I think this is just a huge ploy to rake up post counts, tbh tbh tbh.

SOMEONE TAG DAYETYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYA

janitorneeded, tag em all

The gift or not? I have two.
my bigblabber, understanda the problema?

imma not gonna enjoy anything with this blob of pc I have here on my abdomen with these VIOLATORS posting crap

CALL IN MCDADDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZ

anyway gimmie

you won't, bet?
nah m8, ur rite... I don't understand any of this... I'll have to start my journey of learning Italian... Wish me luck....

nah m8, ur rite... I don't understand any of this... I'll have to start my journey of learning Italian... Wish me luck....
careful you must be with clownismus

e soprattutto cerca di non fare il buffone

i sort of understand now, i think nausea doesn't want people posting randomly on here

you seem oriented differently than usernausea but maybe we can find commongrounds

just consider I will not tag userothers here

Naw, I read Growth of the Soil and didn't really enjoy it. I far prefer the grotesque and bitter.

On that note, a further gift:

His contempt for humanity grew fiercer, and at last he came to realize that the world is made up mostly of fools and scoundrels. It became perfectly clear to him that he could entertain no hope of finding in someone else the same aspirations and antipathies; no hope of linking up with a mind which, like his own, took pleasure in a life of studious decrepitude; no hope of associating an intelligence as sharp and wayward as his own with any author or scholar

I've been eager to read Huysmans since coming across this quote.

Steve and Tony...

...won't be coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back