Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Constitution of the United States of America

Why, so I can literally still have no influence over anything, and have the ability to change anything at all? Is that why?
Well, our Constitution guarantees you the right to vote for our President, our State Representatives and our State Senators who will represent the people, the collective citizenry of America, when voting on laws and amendments to our Constitution of our Republic in a democratic process.

Why, so I can literally still have no influence over anything, and have no ability to change anything at all? Is that why?
It also guarantees you rights to civil liberties such as free speech, right to bear arms, right to privacy and unreasonable searches, and right to believe whatever religion you want.

Well, our Constitution guarantees you the right to vote for our President, our State Representatives and our State Senators who will represent the people, the collective citizenry of America, when voting on laws and amendments to our Constitution of our Republic in a democratic process.
Ok. Nothing ever happens. I mean take a look at the SCOTUS draft. We voted in a Democrat for president, and Dems control congress, Joe promised to codify Roe V. Wade in like 2020, and nothing has fucking happened.
OH NO YOU JUST HAVE TO WAST YOUR TIME AND VOTE SOME MORE LOL!
Yeah, ok. It's just insane, complex, obfuscated bullshit and nothing gets done.

Ok. Nothing ever happens. I mean take a look at the SCOTUS decision. We voted in a Democrat for president, and Dems control congress, Joe promised to codify Roe V. Wade in like 2020, and nothing has fucking happened.
OH NO YOU JUST HAVE TO WAST YOUR TIME AND VOTE SOME MORE LOL!
Yeah, ok.
The SCOTUS simply interprets the Constitutions and applies with it whether federal and state laws are unconstitutional.

Each amendment of the constitution has been voted on by a Constitutional Convention set up by Congress as defined in Article V of our Constitution.

Go vote some more, lol. Maybe this time!

Yeah let them be heard by your congressman who makes like $100, 000 a year lmao.
It's really private corporations that run the government and set policies to their favor.

So you have even less of a chance of influencing policies? Better vote some more!!:soy:
There are loopholes to our Constitution but we can solve that problem via the democratic process, by voting for Congress who oppose corporate control of government and can call on Constitutional Convention to make lobbying unconstitutional.