Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel .is visitor numbers and website rank growing back, the site may have gotten more visitors last month than at any other month in two years

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
Interesting but im not convinced that these numbers mean anything since I assume the vast majority of visitors to this site are bots:feelswhere:

As of the latest, February 2024 data, the site had very much bounced back to where it was two years ago. With 2.2M visitors, it is the 16,622th most visited website in the world (in December 2023 it was the 21,131st, and in January 2024 it was the 19,619th), while specifically in the US, while it was the 12,218th most visited site in February 2022, now, two years later, it's the 7,505th. Purely from that, it could seem that inceldom is becoming a more American thing (which many people believe it to exclusively be anyway,) but that doesn't actually seem to be the case when you take a closer look, since, currently, Brazil is the most common country of origin for visitors of this site, with 34.41% of visitors coming from there while 22.81% come from the US (the corresponding numbers from February 2022 are 6.25% and 29.51%), meaning that even though this site's popularity in the US had decently grown from two years ago, the percentage of American visitors has declined.
The website you're referencing collects data on a per-month basis? If so, I'm confused as to how the numbers were that high in February, because I recall the average bluepiller count dying down heavily in that month compared to what it was in the late months of 2023. In October-December 2023, I could've sworn our lurker count was 4,000-5,000 on the average day, whereas it was usually not too much over 1,000 on a February day.

Do you think the source you're using might be filtering out bot traffic? If so, that could explain the contradiction.
Also, "dogpill" and "bleachbooru" (for those of you who don't know, bleachbooru is an anime image board for "bleached" images and animations showing white men fucking ethnic women and cucking ethnics) made it into the top five keywords associated with the site last month, the latter actually being a part of the keyword that was the number one most often associated one (dogpill was the fourth), which, well, doesn't really need a further comment
JFuckingL. I guess you, Adolf Hitler, and others are vindicated in saying that JBW bait is pretty much just reverse BBC spam :feelskek:
Brootal at the users on here failing to realize it’s tiktok fags
I'm still not very active on tiktok, has namedropping our forum become a big trend on there? I saw a few videos like that, but I don't know if that type of video has been blowing up as of late

I'm still not very active on tiktok, has namedropping our forum become a big trend on there? I saw a few videos like that, but I don't know if that type of video has been blowing up as of late
still a bit

Nice:feelsahh:.

Last time I talked about .is' visitor numbers and website rank, as tracked by similarweb, the site seemed to be somewhat declining.

In december 2021, it had received 3.6 million visitors. This then declined into 2.1 million by February 2022, when it was the 16,926th most visited website in the world. Then, there's a lot of unsuccessful captures of the site by similarweb so we don't have the data to compare:feelsugh:, but by October 2023, the website was receiving just 1.2M visitors a month and was the 31,303th most visited website in the world.

Well, it seems that this had turned around:feelsYall::feelzez:.

As of the latest, February 2024 data, the site had very much bounced back to where it was two years ago. With 2.2M visitors, it is the 16,622th most visited website in the world (in December 2023 it was the 21,131st, and in January 2024 it was the 19,619th), while specifically in the US, while it was the 12,218th most visited site in February 2022, now, two years later, it's the 7,505th. Purely from that, it could seem that inceldom is becoming a more American thing (which many people believe it to exclusively be anyway,) but that doesn't actually seem to be the case when you take a closer look, since, currently, Brazil is the most common country of origin for visitors of this site, with 34.41% of visitors coming from there while 22.81% come from the US (the corresponding numbers from February 2022 are 6.25% and 29.51%), meaning that even though this site's popularity in the US had decently grown from two years ago, the percentage of American visitors has declined.

The percentage of female visitors has likewise declined to 23.65% as of now, compared with this:

Also, "dogpill" and "bleachbooru" (for those of you who don't know, bleachbooru is an anime image board for "bleached" images and animations showing white men fucking ethnic women and cucking ethnics) made it into the top five keywords associated with the site last month, the latter actually being a part of the keyword that was the number one most often associated one (dogpill was the fourth), which, well, doesn't really need a further comment:feelskek::feelskek:. @Retardfuel @AsakuraHao @KillNiggers @GeckoBus @Lv99_BixNood @wereq @Chudpreet @Stupid Clown @based_meme
Might be feds, IT, or GrAYcels infiltrating the site. Nothing to be proud of

probably because of looksmaxxing which is based on the black pill trending

The website you're referencing collects data on a per-month basis?
Yup. Also, it only records the last three months, for both the free version and the paid one, which I've seen some paying users complaining about:feelshaha:.

If so, I'm confused as to how the numbers were that high in February, because I recall the average bluepiller count dying down heavily in that month compared to what it was in the late months of 2023. In October-December 2023, I could've sworn our lurker count was 4,000-5,000 on the average day, whereas it was usually not too much over 1,000 on a February day.

Do you think the source you're using might be filtering out bot traffic? If so, that could explain the contradiction.
They claim they do:

Note: Similarweb's algorithms are built to detect and defend against any anomalous results, including bots.

How well that works is anyone's guess, but apparently they are very much aware of how much of a threat bots are to their models, so they are probably taking at least some steps to fight against that.

JFuckingL. I guess you, Adolf Hitler, and others are vindicated in saying that JBW bait is pretty much just reverse BBC spam :feelskek:
:feelsthink::feelsYall:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back